MLS

• Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

busy

This is a very busy place to work. The day goes by really fast and the week does also. I would recommend this place to my friends. I have only been here a year but I do like it

Perfecta

Esto es un trabajo comodo y no te ajoran en nada es el mejor empleo que yo he tenido.

Don't know have see job

It's okay job no benfits get drive new car and suv cool if need job it's okay work don't pay good no benfits think going back if virus gets over

wonderful job

It was remote for me so everything worked out, very productive. lots of sales going on. Very interested clients, always had the information I needed in our database.

Ok if you really need a job

Good flexible hours low wage.they will keep you working asking as you work....management will work with you if you let them know what going on...however you work with all types of people crammed in to a van at times.

Leave a review. Help people like you.

Not the best place to work for.

I hear there is a new manager running the MLS but from my experience when the last manager was there things were a disaster. Half of the staff was horrible. Hopefully things are better now.

Past history of excellent projects under previous ownership.

I love what I do and that is what drives me to continue. No team atmosphere or desire with current owner to develop that. Very negative environment. No clear definition/goal, constantly changing expectations.

They went bankrupt

Was a good company to work at at first. Had poor training training but after a couple of warehouse manager changes it went downhill from there. Finally after they didn't pay bills the place went bankrupt and everybody lost their job

I like

Mi desempeño en MLS fue muy positivo, me gustaba mucho mi trabajo pero me mudé de estado y tuve que dejarlo.

Don’t pay well long hrs but friendly people to work for treat you well after being there 15 years you can get really good bonuses great equipment and great guys in the shop

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at MLS?

Turn and run

Worked my butt off for them and ended up getting fired because they didn't like me, management cares for no one will fire you for standing up for yourself

Pros

Ease of job

Cons

Management co workers

Random Scheduling with days off during the week

Somwtimes I was not called into work during a regular week.I was expecting to work Monday through Friday and sometimes I was not scheduled for work due to lack of work available.

Fun and busy place to work

The job requires a lot of heaving lifting that I am unable to do and the Manager is not a fair person. Tends to over work the employees and makes unprofessional comments thus taking the fun out of the job.

Set your own hours, have support from good management team, but commission based work and difficult to generate sales leads

Management team is supportive, and training is very good; any questions or problems are addressed well. Being an independent contractor with 100% commissions is difficult, and finding clients very competitive in today's social media world.

Close to home

It’s a good company but there are people who ride the clock a lot. I’m happy here but I can do better and not feel like I’m wasting my time and experience.

Productivity

Favoritism towards that of Spanish ethnicity. The job environment was demanding and often times confusing with mixed orders coming for multiple managers on the field.

excellent

It is a good company and works as one family, so I want to work in it and everyone in it works on respect and respect for each other and everyone in it works as a team

Literally the biggest mistake of your life

Have enough respect for yourself and never work for this company. Corporate only cares about their pockets being filled and can’t even pay their own employees correctly, let alone a living wage, and they will always say “There’s always people willing to do it for less”. At MLS - you are merely a pawn. Your short unappreciated meaningless existence with them will be frustrating, untrained, and certainly underpaid. You will be promised a lot, and get none of it. You will be incentivized with bonuses, and never receive it. You will constantly have discrepancies with your pay, and have to wait weeks for it to be resolved. You are a nobody to these people, and when your time is up, these thieves will simply “find someone to do it for less”.

fun workplace

great company to for work. management team were helpful, they care about their employees. got to meet a lot of people and drive all kind of cars. it always busy and have things to do. I did enjoyed working with MLS

Corporate cares not for the laborers.

Corporate shows no regard to the laborers. Our hours are cut (whether working full time or part time) even though we thought we were at least guaranteed our scheduled times. We get paid biweekly, so a $400 paycheck (after taxes) every 2 weeks due to cuts IS NOT enough to even scrape by. The job only pays $9/hr and for some (I hear), even less.

It was great to work for mls.

Working in a diverse company was truly an experience. I really enjoyed myself. We would always take road trips to different locations and move assigned cars from one location to another. Team work!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MLS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare MLS with