MMMM Employee Reviews

2.8
Ratings breakdown
Horrible manager
General Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Russellville KYMay 19, 2018
Worked at the facility in Russellville KY. This manager is terrible, barely literate, and treats her employees like dirt. She has managed to run off many of her best employees. I don't know how a person of this caliber over rose to a level of management. The company overall does not value their employees, takes a take it or leave it attitude with them, and the pay is substandard.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Management, unequal treatment, shoddy pay, terrible working conditions
fun work place
Lead Person (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 10, 2017
it was a nice place to work just the hours was not enough management was great but the company is a great place to work for those that are looking for some part time and the location was great and the area
Pros
training
Cons
healthcare
Fun alot of team work
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  Mount Vernon, ILAugust 21, 2017
The company lost its contract an I found a better opportunity. It was a fast pace an alway kept busy just it was a contractor through continental tire.
cleaning company
Contractor (Former Employee) –  peoeria illinoisMay 26, 2017
MMMM is a good company to work for. It is a contract cleaning service. It is a clean enviroment place. it is a nice company to work for.very clean place
Not really a good career feild
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Raytown, MOMarch 27, 2017
This job should only be for people trying to start a life on their own. You onoy shoud stay here for a year. Until you find something new to fit your life.
bad place to work
Floor Technician (Former Employee) –  Russellville, KYFebruary 6, 2017
i worked for this company for a little bit when i first moved into the area didnt get paid much and the women who is in charge treats her employees awful just talks real bad to them this is not a good company to work for i put in for supervisor but that never happen glad i am no longer with them.
Pros
safety bingo
Cons
got talked to awful
Work crew was a great bunch of people, serious but fun.
Janitorial Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 16, 2015
Beginning of shift checked with manager to see what had happened on the previous shift and to find out if there were any complaints about the night before. Went over what needed to be done that evening with my crew members and checked to make sure machinery was working ok, then surveyed work sight to see what all had to be done that evening. I learned that there a whole lot of different attitudes with a group of people and you have to approach everyone differently, Love my co-workers had a great group of people. Hardest part of job was just trying to make sure everything got done in a timely manner and that everybody was satisfied. The most enjoyable was knowing that we done a good job and was acknowledged for our good work.
mmmm
General Cleaner (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 3, 2015
I will go clock in and we had assigned buildings to go to. I've learned how to supervise other people. the management was not organized at all and my co workers was very good workers. the hardest part was we had to be done at a certain time frame. the most enjoyable part is when we had a pizza party.
Pros
no breaks
Cons
nedical insurance
First job
Janitorial/Cleaning Associate (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 28, 2015
A typical day included sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting and removing trash.
nice hours to be part time
g.cleaner (Former Employee) –  st.louis moDecember 14, 2014
The job works you way more than what you are really suppose to, cheat you out of your OT, the supervisor only wants to flirt with you and if you dont want too they will make you work extra harder they are mean and disrespectful, supervisor is very lazy doesn't do anything. Not all of the supervisors. In particular just one. They are all disrespectful and doesn't care of your well being.
Pros
the part time hours are cool for the pay
Cons
work you too much, using employees and manipulators
MMMM was an interesting experience.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Spencer, INSeptember 17, 2014
In the facility customer service industry, a typical day is driven by the customer demands.

I learned how to be an effective supervisor for the company through work experience. I benefited from the experience of my peers and enthusiasm to succeed. This role presented a unique opportunity and flexibility to focus on business and site level functions the company operated with to meet customer demands and expectations.

All interactions with upper management were positive.

The hardest part of the job was trying to maintain a well compensated staff with, with a very small operating budget.

The most enjoyable part was meeting the challenges presented by a small operating budget and the sense of accomplishment felt when succeeding.
Pros
Great development experience.
Cons
low compensation
My Job Experience
General Cleaner (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 14, 2014
It was a great experience to have and i would love to go through the same experience again.
bad conditions, horrible pay
mixing (Former Employee) –  mt vernon il, continental tireSeptember 12, 2014
bad conditions, horrible pay, bad management, poor training, and I had to provide my own ppe while working around carbon dust, I.was constantly cleaning black out of every oriface and had a horrible time keeping my car clean not to mention myself. I don't recommend this job to anyone. Not even my worst enemy.
Pros
Cons
everything a bad job/bad company can be.
Very nasty, Dirty, and dangerous Job
Janitorial (Former Employee) –  Mount Vernon, ILAugust 14, 2014
My job at MMMM was very dangerous, management was very rude. I would never go back to this job at continental tire. It is very dangerous to be breathing the chemicals that you have to use on a daily basis. Just overall not a dream job.
Rather poor work conditions and Job/Life balance
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Mount Vernon, ILAugust 12, 2014
Working for MMMM was a unique and eye opening experience into what has been "colorfully" called "Shift Work". The hours were normally rather late, lasting in twelve hour shifts back-to-back being the longest that I had to work, while the 8-hour shifts are the shorter of the two.

I found myself blatantly lied to during my interview where I was told that the heaviest thing I'd probably have to lift was a trash can and briefed - in vivid detail - as to what to do if blood is found in the workplace. I was under the impression that I would be given a janitorial position, that sadly was not the case.

I was sent to the General Tire Factory in my town, given a mop and bucket and pushed into an area affectionately referred to as "The Pit" where large machines that reeked of burned rubber, roared and thrummed like an overloaded washing machine right by my head - which my supervisor was quick to remind me, they could take off if I wasn't careful.

My first day on the job, I was placed with my "trainer" - and I use that word loosely - who gave me the impression that my entire existence during this toil was to sweep off the white build up that collected underneath the machines, while periodically sweeping up the dust that often collected under the pallets as they're moved about - it was only until THREE days in, that I learned this was the job you did when you had spare time and I had not attended my actual work station in those past three days, due to his incompetence.

The environment was unsafe as black soot turned spit and the interior of your nose black, dirtied your clothes
  more... and eventually triggered an asthma attack - something I haven't had since my childhood - that eventually lead to the end of my employment with MMMM and the tire factory.  less
Pros
Interesting stories to tell later.
Cons
Short Breaks, Had to wait for someone to let me into the factory constantly, Very little life/job balance
Mmmm
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOAugust 12, 2014
Trained for two weeks and I had floor to clean in four hrs. Work at your own pace.
Pros
worked at my own pace
Cons
not many hours
I drive a scrudder all day
Scrubber Driver (Former Employee) –  Mount Vernon, ILAugust 9, 2014
I loved it the job i did is what it wanted to do. I real like to drive
Pros
need new and fun pleope
Cons
none thing
Growing and learning experience in maintenance field
Maintenance Worker (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 11, 2014
A typical day at work for me would be to maintain a clean and sanitary work environment for the employees of the brokerage firm by disposing of trash and debris, dusting, mopping vacuuming, and other jobs I may need to be taken care of.
Since working for this company I have learned to work well with my team members and management.
As far as my job is concerned I didn't feel that there were any difficult aspects.
The most enjoyable part of my job is working with others.
Pros
Paid Holidays
Great Working Enviroment
General Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 25, 2014
A typical day we clean office building. Your supervisor would give you any specific instructions you needed to know for the day. My coworkers were always upbeat. The most challenging part of my job was it didn't have the constant contact with others because we cleaned the office buildings while they were closed for business. The most enjoyable part of my job was I genuinely enjoyed coming to work each day.
good
Office Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Mount Vernon, ILMarch 3, 2014
I did not work for MMMM very long but for the most part I enjoyed it. The main thing I did not like was I was never truly trained in my job I was just told what to do and expected to jump in and do it perfectly.