MobileHelp

MobileHelp Employee Reviews

Featured review
MobileHelp selected this as a representative review
C-Level Management team is awesome. Always doing something nice for their employees. Very approachable and willing to listen. Growing quickly and will be huge in the future.
honestly the pay is the only pros of this company. there was too much drama when i was there. not all the managers are annoying but mine was there are some that are good at their job
Pros
pay
Cons
environment
Working here used to be enjoyable. Now it is ruining my mental health. You are on a dialer for your entire shift. If you don’t want calls to come you need to put yourself on a break. You get 20 minutes of break time per shift, which includes going to the bathroom, putting notes in the system, sending emails, anything. The lead system seems to be rigged. Some people get all the decent leads. The rest of us get garbage. They can’t really explain the system that decides ranking. I have taken a huge pay cut along with many other people, and it’s a miserable job. I really can’t wait to quit. It’s a hard time to find a job.
Pros
The benefits are great.
Cons
Short breaks, lead distribution, commission structure, schedule
The turnover of employees are a lot in this department. but wasn't always that way from the beginning. During the pandemic they had us work at home.
Pros
They use to feed u alot.
Cons
My boss's boss is very unprofessional
If you like doing repetitive work this is the place for you. Co workers were cool. Pay was ok, managers were blah but most are. Otherwise this place is ok to work at.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Your managers will stab you in the back. Upper management will cover it up.If you last a year you will probably work there the rest of your life.There is no room to move up.MobileHelp lures you in with amazing benefits then tells you everything is on hold till Covid-19 is cured.You will never be anything more than a butt in a seat to middle management
Pros
Free Bagel Day
Cons
No more free bagel day
Management treats you like you're a child and they talk to you with complete disrespect and expect you to be ok with it. They don't understand mistakes happen so you're punished by them taking something away or making a new rule.
Pros
They uses to get us lunch
This place only cares about using you , lying to you and treating you like an animal not a human being. If you like lies and abuse go ahead and apply.
Pros
none at all
Cons
everything
Everyday is new, the process is repetitive and easy to learn. The customers are kind and the supervisors train well. Executives care about the employees.
Run like a frat house. Cheerleaders will do well. Our division manager did not want anyone clever around, acted like Mad Men. My direct super had no constructive direction, lost in his own world. Daily sales report is all that matters.
I had a healthy mix of classroom training, shadowing on the sales floor and online testing / assessments. You will need to be sharp and focused. During the classroom portion of the training we had the opportunity to meet many of the important staff members who contribute to the overall success of the company in their various departments. It is something special to see how so many departments, who are fully resourced, work side-by-side to meet the overall team objective. At MobileHelp we function like a well oiled machine and I appreciate being apart of that. It's exciting to see. On the sales floor you get the opportunity to be mentored by tenured employees who have been at the company for many years and who function at a fast paced, high performing level. Leadership is patient and kind to their employees.
Please don't know work for this company everybody in the customer care department is fake.Management is always having secrets meeting and you could be sitting at your desk and be fired with no warning.No employee last longer then 6 months that why they always hiring .They are just horrible
Nice place to work, regular schedule hours, the culture is relaxing and calm. Bagels every Friday & convenient stop for food and leisure activities for when you are on break.
Definitely a great place to build character and experience. This continuously growing company has done phenomenal things in 11 years. Co-workers are very down to earth and most of the managers are pretty fair. With it being a young company, certain processes change in a different department. It just a small growing pain with a good company.
Truly a delightful place to work. If you are looking for a place where you not just a number but part of a family, look no further. MobileHelp is a great place to unleash your inner superstar and make a great living. A typical day is following up with appointments, taking and making phone calls, and walking customers through the sales process. The workplace culture is out of this world where there is constant recognition for work well done, and great coaching to improve performance. The products are awesome and it feels great to know we save lives everyday. Highly recommend working here!
Pros
Pay, Benefits, and Products.
Cons
N/a
They could care less about you....I had to turn my life upside down...kids...school at night...the could give a rip...STAY AWAY...THEY WILL SUCK YOUR SOUL DRY
Pros
Cons
Poor management
MobileHelp is a very nice and exciting place to work. I happened to have a supervisor who micromanaged us which made it stressful to perform, but I rose to the occasion.
Pros
Good company
Cons
Short 10 minute breaks that are micro-managed
The training at this company is a joke. The mentors they provide you with only care about making sure they sell because if they don't they lose money so you are an after thought. No one tells you the commission is on points till the 3rd week on the job. It's not about talent here its all about who the sales manager likes. If they like you then you get plenty of fresh calls - if not then you call recycled leads all day long over and over. People who were at the top suddenly go to the middle and its because they get the recycled leads - plenty of turn over at this place in the sales dept - no voice mail so people steal your leads all the time
Pros
free bagels & casual dress code & shorts on the weekends
Cons
favourites get the best calls + commission on a point system
Questionable business practices, incredibly unorganized management teams and favoritism for advancement are a few reasons I left. Help from leadership is inconsistent, they will bend over backwards for one customer and not give the time of day to the next. Requests to speak with a supervisor are often refused. Major changes are communicated in lengthy paragraphs via email several times a month and you are expected to adhere seamlessly, although no time is allocated for you to check your email. Monthly meetings went from skill building exercises to uncomfortable pitches on why MobileHelp is the BEST!!! Red flag.... There is no transparency, new employees get promoted without equal opportunity to the team. Upper management has encouraged people who are promoted to lie to their colleagues about it or to tell them it's just temporary. Supervisors have also been led to believe this. Horrible for company morale. If you perform well on the phones, you will be rewarded with back to back calls, while those who perform poorly get little to no calls. They will tell you its not a sales position, then train you on sales and pressure you to upsell. This job is ok if you just want to make some money, they do pay above average, but if you care about your personal growth and your customers then this job will leave you feeling very frustrated. They do give out a lot of snacks and have bagels every Friday, but somehow that doesn't make up for the overwhelming feeling that you are nothing but a number to them.
Pros
Good work life balance, awesome colleagues, feeling like you are saving lives
Cons
Zero transparency, unrealistic expectations, unreliable leadership
Overall my experience at Mobilehelp was great due to the amazing training and staff whom provided me with a solid base of developed analytical skills and work experience.
Pros
Company Picnic
Cons
Hard to advance within department
Great place to work. First company I have ever worked for that makes you feel appreciated. Would recommend to everyone that if you apply you will not be disappointed. It is a great company to work for, they truly care about their employees and their customers.
Pros
Pto, Benefits, Food/Snacks
Cons
Can't think of anything off hand
  1. Employee Reviews