MobileHelp Employee Review

Be Prepared
Tier 2 CSR (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMay 22, 2017
Great place to start off, but once you're settled in it all goes down hill. I'm pretty sure any good reviews on here is someone from management at MobileHelp making it seem like it's all dandy. DO NOT FALL FOR IT! So much favoritism, no room for growth unless you're a favorite, the CS management is absolutely horrible! Recent hires get promoted rather then those who have seniority. Not to mention management is always having meeting so if you need help while on a call you better pray someone in another department is available. Communication between debts. is also an issue, it seems almost they are all at war with one another. I could go on and on but I'm sure you get where I'm going with this. If you're willing to lose your sanity then hey go ahead and apply.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Just about everything else

Other MobileHelp Employee Reviews

Great Experience, Great People to Work With...
Customer Care Tier II (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJune 24, 2019
Definitely a great place to build character and experience. This continuously growing company has done phenomenal things in 11 years. Co-workers are very down to earth and most of the managers are pretty fair. With it being a young company, certain processes change in a different department. It just a small growing pain with a good company.
MobileHelp walks the walk
Sales (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMay 26, 2019
Truly a delightful place to work. If you are looking for a place where you not just a number but part of a family, look no further. MobileHelp is a great place to unleash your inner superstar and make a great living. A typical day is following up with appointments, taking and making phone calls, and walking customers through the sales process. The workplace culture is out of this world where there is constant recognition for work well done, and great coaching to improve performance. The products are awesome and it feels great to know we save lives everyday. Highly recommend working here!
Pros
Pay, Benefits, and Products.
Cons
N/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MobileHelp. Our community is ready to answer.

MobileHelp Reviews by Location