Mobilelink Employee Reviews

This company is a joke!
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Homewood, ILFebruary 21, 2019
This company claims to have the best interest for you, and will feed you all the lies you want to hear. Upper management is a nightmare. They will micromanage everything you do. The communication is horrible, the commission structure is a joke. If you don’t make your numbers, you will not get commission, even if you’ve sold products. Good luck with that.. especially at a slow moving store. Do not work for this company. Cricket is a good company ... but do not trust Mobilelink as the authorized retailer. They will tell you to your face... YOU ARE REPLACEABLE..
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Everything with mobilelink
Run away do not work here
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 6, 2019
This is a highly disorganized and poorly run company. Their solution to every issue is to get rid of the employee. Only care if you can make numbers for them. No real training, constantly shifting priorities make for a horrible environment. It office needs something you have to get it yesterday. If you ask for something like supplies, maintenance, inventory, that you need forget it- especially if there is a cost involved. Broken operations and won't be fixed until they look in the mirror. Have been through 5 Territory Managers in my area in a year.
Pros
Decent salary
Cons
Everything else
Most abusive work environment I have ever seen
Sales Director (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTFebruary 3, 2019
Stay Away. Keep your sanity! They refuse to repair anything. Mold and mushrooms growing in stores due to roof and ac leaks. Stores without heat or ac that works. Micromamaged being watched on camera and scrutinized by back office based in Pakistan (FUN). Consistently NOT paid properly or finding excuses to NOT pay bonuses. Asked to pay for supplies and event material out of pocket with NO reimbursement. This is 100% about the owners. They DO NOT CARE about their employees.
Will do whatever it is necessary to cut your check
Associate (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJanuary 31, 2019
i was working everyday and would barley make over $400 a month and whenever i would make a commission check mobilelink would do whatever they could to take your commission check
Worst Place To Work Low Pay
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Warwick, RIJanuary 25, 2019
Job Sucks Bad Dont work Here if you wanna just a temp job.. Low pay they tax you on medicare with no benefit no sense and the staff very rude also the DM April...
Pros
No pro
Run away from this Company
RSM (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 14, 2019
This is the worst company I’ve ever worked. I don’t know one single good thing about this company. Too management are worse ever, threatening is just a norm at mobilelink. No appreciation for hard work. I’d jump off a cliff than work for a stupid and arrogant company with ceos
Pros
nothing nada
Cons
Infinite list
Worst place ever
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 10, 2019
If you work here expect nothing but broken promises and lies. The commission structure is a joke and you hardly ever get paid your commission. A voice company at all costs
No review
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 8, 2019
Great place to work . I love the freedom. I love that we get an hour lunch break. My boss is great as well she lets me manage the place as I see best and the employees are great to work along side
Would NOT reccomend.
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Lockhart, TXDecember 27, 2018
Management was terrible at almost all levels, was asked to do things to get numbers up and meet goal without the customers consent or knowledge, almost never had phones/accessories in stock, lots of favoritism, asked to go out and flyer in your personal car without monetary compensation, you always being watched and are not allowed to sit down or else you will be reported to management, verbal abuse by upper management on group chats where everyone in the region can see, the list goes on and on would recommend you stay far away from this company.
Overall a very shady company and does not care about its employees.
Pros
Sometimes they send water bottles and toiletries.
Cons
Just about everything!
Lots of low hanging fruit, just not possible to reach it
Director (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 28, 2018
The owners of this company seem to be good people. However the person they have running the field leads by a culture of fear and intimidation.If you are looking for a place where your job will constantly be threatened and the expectations are unreasonable than this is the place for you. The sad thing is that this company could be amazing. I think the first step toward that is to get rid of ----- and replace him with someone who cares about people and processes.

Want to know more about Mobilelink?

Ask a question
Wouldn’t recommend to my worst enemy
Solutions Specialist (Current Employee) –  IndianaNovember 14, 2018
My manager in store is amazing, the upper management is the problem. I’ve been jerked around about a million times when it comes to if I’m part-time or full-time... they posted my job on indeed more than once, commission is terrible but they claim they have the best commission structure... all around a terrible place.
Pros
Good in store manager
Cons
Everything else
N/a
Retail & Business Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 8, 2018
Typical day starts with a morning conference call with the other stores in our district. Phone inventory done twice/weekly. Accessories inventory done once monthly. You are expected to be out marketing to grow their business, which is something I was NOT informed of when I accepted this store manager position.
Pros
N/a
Cons
The pay period is terrible & so is the commission structure.
Sales associate
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Blytheville, AROctober 29, 2018
I learned and advanced alot to know how to answer the correct questions to help support customers better. I know how to be patient and answer any questions to the best of my knowledge.
Horrible Company and horrible management
Retail Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 22, 2018
They care more about money than the employees...Territory managers talk about employees with other employees...The owners are thieves and the commission is horrible
Pros
Cons
Garbage management and owners
horrible company
Solution Specialist (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDOctober 9, 2018
I would NEVER recommend this company to anyone its horrible. They are very unorganized and unfair. Its very hard to make commission. The high up management are not involved at all but the will hassle you about every thin. also its like being in the big brother house they watch everything you do, and you have to get approval for everything which makes it hard to do your job.
do not recommend this company
sales rep (Current Employee) –  Laredo, TXOctober 7, 2018
very stressful and management does not help, very horrible pay would not recommend that company for anyone who is trying to advance and trying to grow while working at that company
Worse i ever had
RETAIL STORE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 26, 2018
I have never worked for an organization more unorganized and dysfunctional. Every pay period half of the region would either not receive their check or a lot was missing. They would purposely leave over time hours off and then pay you regular pay on next check. out of the 14 store in the district in 1 yr we had ,2 sales VP's,3 different sales directors, 6 different Team leaders and each store on average had 2 different store managers within a 12 month period some 3 and None due to promotion.All due to terminations. The morale was just really bad. In my 1 yr i got zero paid vacation days and once i did come up for my 5 vacation days after 1 yr the next day they put in a 6 month vacation black out. Meaning i would have to work 18 months before ever getting a paid day off. I have never felt the need to talk about an employer in this manner but it was so bad that even without having a new job i decided to leave because it was just that bad.
Pros
The day i quit
Cons
The Culture was full of greed
Easily the worst company I’ve worked for.
Solutions Specialist (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYSeptember 24, 2018
The new district manager of the Albany market is a joke. Fires people for putting in their two weeks, tells people to work 12+ shifts without giving them a break, no pay raises, threatens your job if you don’t do what he says. It’s like.. A dictatorship rather than a company. They don’t care about their employees at all. All that they want is money in their pockets and not the satisfaction of both their employees or customers. Stay far away.
Cons
Lack of lunch breaks, overtime isn’t an option, stressful
Run, dont apply here
RETAIL STORE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  west virginiaSeptember 21, 2018
To many people are out for themselves. Dont care what lies they have to tell to get ahead or push someone out. It is a cut throat place to work. Huge turnover rate, because people are treat poorly by all management from the top down.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Stay away!!
Solutions Specialist (Former Employee) –  TexasSeptember 15, 2018
So where should I begin. The company is good about pay but management is really poor. They will say how great you are and want to promote you then won't give it to you. The management is poor, they talk bad about associates and make you feel like you're inferior to them and they also like to undermine you and make you feel like you're a nobody. No paid time off unless you been with the company for a year. They threaten you with your job if you under perform which they should teach you how to be better. Associates talk bad about each other and gossip. Tell you things that the manager says then deny it to cover for themselves. This company is very shady. I wouldn't let no one work for this company. If you need a job that bad then apply but seriously work somewhere else as this company is very shady and disrespectful to the people who put in the work
Pros
None lol