MobileOne LLC Employee Reviews

Productive, fun, mentally challenging.
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  WashingtonOctober 9, 2018
Had a lot of up and downs with this company. Only good thing I truly got out of it was advancement from rep to management, and how to sell and talk to people. Good job to get your foot in the door for sales overall but pay and compensation overall is ridiculously low.
Pros
Fun Job at times
Cons
Pay Structure is changeded very often unethical unprofessional upper managment
Not for people with a life or a family
Mobile Expert/Assistant manager (Former Employee) –  ArkansasSeptember 27, 2018
*Management Sucks
*Strict quotas
*Male dominated
* Cellular Service isn't up to par
*long work days (Slow Sundays)
*High turn over
*fast pace training
*Not flexible for students
Pros
Discount on phone service and accessories
Cons
Read above
Ridiculous
Mobile Expert (Former Employee) –  ArkansasSeptember 11, 2018
I loved the customers and my co-workers but then they cut hours for almost everyone from full time 35+ hours to most of us getting 23-26 hours. I would work 5 days a week for about 4-5 hours and it was awful because you literally go in long enough to close the store. How can you keep up with the commission rate when you don't even get enough hours to make sure you can pay your bills?? My ASM would stay on the phone and not help close and had an attitude problem which got very frustrating. You do not get ANY paid time off unless you are a manager.
Pros
Fun, great manager, loved the atmosphere
Cons
No work life balance, horrible pay structure, no paid days off
Productive, Competitive, slow-paced
Mobile Expert (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXSeptember 7, 2018
MobileOneLLC is a great company to work for, but its paying structure could be updated. They have unrealistic expectations for commission for the location and traffic of some of the stores (my store included). A great job for people starting at a job or for part-time but i need a job that i can depend on to financially to pay my bills and apartment and car; not a job that has me worrying if i could pay my rent this month. MobileOneLLC fires you if you dont reach commission but their expectations again are extremely ridiculous and constantly getting harder to reach
Pros
Discount on accessories, available commission
Cons
base rate, commission
Great Work Environment
SALES TRAINER (Current Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAAugust 7, 2018
Always a pleasurable experience showing up to work. Work environment is friendly and focused with the entire company working towards a common goal at all times,
great exprierence
mobile expert (Former Employee) –  arkansasAugust 6, 2018
loved the store i worked for and my co workers. management could of been better. no balance between work and outside of work. almost always ended up doing my assistant managers and co workers work for them. None the less i learned a lot just wish there was more of a balance.
Cons
over worked
Just Don't Even Try
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Lacey, WAJuly 29, 2018
The training was 45mins away from me that is you have to go to for 2 weeks. Come to find out after the 2 weeks they had a training center only 10 mins away and didnt send me to it. After that I was put into my main store they only gave a full timer one shirt for a week worth of work. Then they messed up my paycheck ever single time i got one. from shorting me hundreds to sending it to the wrong store all together and making me go pick it up an hour away and not pay me for travel. Over all i dont think this is the whole company but I just couldnt stay after this kept happening with no change in sight.
Pros
Paid training thats easy.
Cons
Pay, Managment
Upper management issues
Cell Phone Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAMay 26, 2018
It's a boy's club and they protect their friends and promote their friends, very difficult to advance. Very laid back store management if in Bay Area.
Excellent
Wireless Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Longview, WAMay 1, 2018
I was going through a rough patch when I started at MobileOne LLC and they took me under their wing and were very understanding and helpful through the tough times. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about them. The company culture is great with some awesome incentives to be better! Company advancement is another very feasible thing.
Good company run by good people
Retail Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Encinitas, CAOctober 29, 2017
If you're willing to work, you will be rewarded. Pay is fair for reps and management, and it seems like corporate is constantly looking for ways to improve the way you get paid particularly when it comes to the commission structure.

MobileOne is expanding rapidly and is experiencing growing pains as a result. These are merely logistical issues, however, and are quickly resolved.
Pros
Unlimited commission, solid leadership, quick workpace ensures short days..
Cons
Minor growing pains, managers are essentially "on-call" 16 hours a day.
built experience
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  arkansasSeptember 11, 2017
it was a fun culture to be involved with, i learned a lot and it was for sure worth the experience. It was just stressfull a lot of the time due to the growth
Pros
fun environment
Cons
stressfull

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MobileOne LLC. Our community is ready to answer.