Mobilex USA Employee Reviews

2.8
Ratings breakdown
Run Forest Run!
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  VariousAugust 16, 2018
Horrible management! Office is full of incompetent bodies. Equipment works 20% of the time. You are constantly under the microscope. Help desk is really "helpless desk." Too much favoritism in the workplace. They will bother you on your days off for stupid stuff, stuff that can very well wait till your next work day.
Pros
Company car, only when not broken
Cons
No room for advancement, poor managment
Poor Company and horrible management
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 2, 2018
Mobile x is an excellent beginner company. I stopped working there about 6 months ago. Upper management is very close on the floor. They will work to get certain employees fired. I have personally seen members of management part together to get an employee terminated. I don’t think no working American should have to experience that. There hours are perfect an you have the ability to work as much as you like. But the drama and stress with co employees an upper management will drive you crazy.
Pros
Paid time off
Cons
Poor Management, Poor Security
To much travel
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Bensenville, ILAugust 1, 2018
Traveled to much every day. Trucks need to be updated
Management did not seem to care about their employees.
STATS were put on certain employees. Patients did not always answer their phones to schedule appointments.
great company, unsure uppermanagment on direction
South Florida Regional Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  South Florida, FLJuly 23, 2018
if you work hard and do you job you will get noticed and advancement opp are avail in some sectors.
unfortunately, the corperation has over extended itself and has cut hard working employess, especially management.
I was one of thos victums. that said Iwould work for them agian because as the employees from Tech to Regionals have vested sincere interest in it being successful
Pros
great pay, freedom as you are on the road, great people
Cons
politics, poor corpotate management
Ping pong table
Customer Service Rep / Ultrasound Dispatch (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PAJuly 19, 2018
The management here sucked, everyone here at one point were dropping like flies and we did know why until the last minute and that’s because the company was relocating to Florida. They informed us a month before shutting down while all of management left because they had pull in other job.
Radiologic Technologist
Registered Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJuly 8, 2018
Mobile company so travel every day for whole shift. Get as many orders filled and complete all STAT orders that are ordered before your shift end whether you go into overtime or not (for closing shifts). You have to travel in the weather no one wants to go out into. There were weeks I worked 65-70 hours due to amount of work. I was making money and no time to do anything with it because I was always at work. If I wasn't at work I was sleeping.
Pros
Always something to do
Cons
Difficult to manage work/life time balance
ok
Cardiac Sonographer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 28, 2018
NOt a bad job for a new grad. Management doesn't care too much about employees. Long drives. Keep yourself safe when dealing with patient and going to patient homes.
Run far away from this job!!!
X-Ray Technologist (Former Employee) –  ArkansasJune 28, 2018
Management is awful! Expect long hours, not fixing broken down equipment, or vehicles. Management the worst. They treat you terribly but expect you to be at their beck and call. Machine constantly breaks. They are too cheap to fix it properly. Communication from supervisor/ management awful. You are not kept informed if things are broken like the X-ray machine. Maintenance on vehicles not kept up properly. DO NOT work for this company
Pros
Cons
Bad management. Long hours. Constant driving. Bad patients
Productive and fun but too many cliques between management and employees
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sparks Glencoe, MDJune 27, 2018
I loved working there, until all of the management shifts. They began promoting people who were friends instead of who deserved it. They would even bring in outside hires who were also friends, who left the company years ago and put them into management positions instead of those who deserved it that were there for years. Management would switch your job description giving you more job functions with no promotional job titles or proper raises. When there was severe weather risks like the 2010 blizzards, they still expected you to work or you would be wrote up. Some managers talked down and even bullied or allowed bullying in the work place. Human Resources has used unethical business practices with temporary hires as well as permanent hires. The entire management team is not like this, there are a lot who are loving and fair. But there a quite a few who are not and like to make your job way harder than it should be.
However, I loved my actual job. Working with the clients, helping them resolve their account issues and billing statements. Being able to ease their minds and comfort them, when faced with misunderstandings, financial difficulties, and death of patients. I enjoyed having a goal to reach when trying to reach monthly or quarterly bonuses. Being able to work alone, and not being micro-managed as long as you met productivity goals.
You learn the in and out on billing insurances, facilities, and patients.
Pros
bonuses, employee rewards, yearly raises, yearly gifts, milestone gifts, over-time
Cons
healthcare is too expensive, some management issues
Don't do it.
X-Ray Technologist (Former Employee) –  ArkansasJune 20, 2018
If you want to work for a company that could care less about you, then work for Mobilex. Unless you are just simply desperate for a job, do not work here. The management is the absolute worst. They run their techs ragged, and never get out to help you. You are just a number to them.
Pros
Enjoyed working with patients
Cons
everything
my day
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Worthington, OHJune 19, 2018
my responsibilities were 230 nursing homes and assisted livings along with memory care in the territory of Midwest Ohio and Southern Ohio. Traveling every day. My goals were to maintain and update and go to monthly meetings with DON's and Administrators. I solved issues with Xrays, ultrasound, etc.
I learned my entire background with Mobilex.
The workplace was very comfortable, went to the office headquarters once a week, and worked out of my home the rest.
There wasn't anything hard about the job I loved it.
My team was awesome and we treated each other with respect, we bounced questions off each other all the time.
Pros
It is a great company to work for
Cons
I had to leave because my parents were very ill
Good
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Huntington, WV 25701June 16, 2018
People are amazing and friendly. They are easily accessible anytime issues arise. Management is fantastic. You must like to travel/drive for the position.
Lots and lots and lots of driving with some scanning
Xray (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 10, 2018
I thought I would be a tech that gets a small break and drives in between patients. I feel more like I'm a driver that scans patients every once in a while.
Pros
Very little managerial interference, or even interface. Very self motivation driven
Cons
want to drive to Corpus, or Beaumont, or Center, TX? You will know those routes all too well.
Terrible management / team work
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARJune 9, 2018
I would never recommend this job to anyone..not even my worst enemy! I worked there for 2 years and it was the worst 2 years! But as a single mom I had to do it until I could find something else. I worked 15+ hour shifts every night. They have terrible management and the way they run the company is awful because they don’t care about their employees. They have no respect for you (and you’re the one out doing their work)! They make promises they NEVER keep and promise raises you never get. They give you PTO, but then won’t let you take off when you request. There’s so much more I could say, but I don’t have enough space! Worst job ever!!
Pros
It’s a job always hiring if you get desperate enough
Cons
Everything!
Do not work here
Lab (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIJune 9, 2018
Managers only last a year in phlebotomy or lab before they get fired or quit. Nothing is updated, manuals, policies, etc. Coorporate management micromanages everything. Want advancement in your career? DO NOT APPLY HERE. Once you are view in one job you are not considered for other positions unless you kiss coorporate's butt, but who really wants to move up when the phelb manager and lab manager have never lasted over 2 years? Short staffed everywhere. Employee appreciation is a thing of the past.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Short staffed, high turnover rates, benefits
Not bad, so long as you like to drive
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  VirginiaJune 8, 2018
Not a bad job, management is pretty good to work with so long as you do your job. You get to work independently which is nice but you end up working 10+ hours a day and taking "call" a lot because you have to drive a lot.
Bad management. No work/life balance. Company does not care for employees.
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  United StatesMay 25, 2018
Bad management. No work/life balance. Company does not care for employees. Will not honor anything they tell you in the interview. Expect you to work all day and night.
Great local management and lots of freedom
Lead Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIMay 23, 2018
Working as a mobile tech allows you the freedom to manage your own day but comes at the price of working out in the elements (winter and summer) as well as more physical work compared to work in a hospital or clinic.

The current X-ray tech shortage is affecting the office, but for for those that enjoy overtime for extra pay, the opportunities are there.
Pros
freedom, friendly local management
Cons
poor insuranse options, corporate management makes questionable decisions
Dont waste your time
Dispatcher/ Order Entry (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 18, 2018
Management takes no responsibility for anything. If there's a party for the call center it's really only for 1st shift. Base pay is $11. Every new task they force on you your never paid extra and you have to fight for your shift difference.
Pros
It can be slow
Cons
Stressed out and under paid no leadership
Decent place to work
Dispatcher/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 17, 2018
Decent place to work and make a living. Small company office where your bosses can get to know you. A few depts to learn and potentially work.
Open 24 hours so every shift has posibilities