Mobilitie Employee Reviews

Great Company
Site Acquisitions Associate (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAOctober 9, 2018
This was a wonderful company to work for. I was paid fairly and treated with respect and integrity. I was paid to travel to many events and to our corp office in CA which was awesome.
Awesome, fun and great environment
IT Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 17, 2018
• Install, configure, service, and repair and maintain information technology systems in both a stand-alone and in house environment.

• Install, optimize and troubleshoot Local Area and Base Area Networks
Pros
Hands on training everyday
Cons
Short lunch breaks
Great experience working with Mobilitie
Project Coordinator II (Current Employee) –  Bozeman, MTMay 5, 2018
As a FTE for Mobilitie, I acted as a contractor for a project in another state. Since I worked remotely, I didn't much face-to-face time with the Mobilitie. That said, Mobilitie is fairly easy to work with and for. Mobilitie has historically been very accommodating, and ensures I have the tools and resources to successfully execute my job, and fulfill our clients project goals with the highest level of service.

My only compliant was in lack of following up with 3-month, 6-month, or even 12-month review, to discuss my personal development and project progression more in-depth - nor was a conversation arranged to discuss the potential of future salary increases after the probationary period - as earlier discussed in the initial hiring process.

I really enjoy working for Mobilitie. If you looking into possibly working for this company, you'll find yourself along side some very intelligent and compassionate individuals, that share a common goal.
Pros
Benefits, 40K contribution, work flexibility, ability to work remotely, team mentality
Cons
HR can be unresponsive, no review in the first year of employment, no salary increase offered after 6 or 12 months of employment
Telecommunications - fast paced, expanding
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 29, 2018
Good people. Still "gelling" in its organization. Feedback from trenches does not seem to find its way to the top sometimes. Company means well and will be successful in the long run but your job is not safe because of so much chan ge so fast.
Pros
Has support to help you do your job
Cons
Young company doesnt know what it's doing sometimes
Terrible Management
Senior Director, Business Development (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAMarch 21, 2018
Smart people however, management is very poor. Company lacks integrity simply due to the fact that management is only interested in revenue by any means necessary
Pros
Smart People
Cons
Poor Management
8 to 5
IT Lead Systems Integration (Current Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAMarch 12, 2018
Manager expects you to stick @ your desk from 8 to 5
constantly walking behind you and peeping into your desktop

Texts you even if you are late by 2 mins
Always a circus...
Right of Way permits (Current Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAMarch 12, 2018
They ran before they walked, management was always in upheaval. 4 different managers in less than 2 years. It was the best part time/full time job pay I have ever had. But the rest of it was a beat down.
Working for Mobilitie
Manager of Data Analysis (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 19, 2018
Mobilitie is a good company to work for with new and challenging assignments every day, a diverse portfolio of products they support, and a management team that empowers you to make a difference.
The blind leading the clueless
Govt. Relations Permitting Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 11, 2018
It's really sad that a "California Tech Company" can be so incredibly inept.

Allow me to give you an example. Let's say you hire a team of incredibly hard working, smart, talented and experienced Telecom people.

Let's say this team of 7-8 people AVERAGES 15-20 years of experience in Telecom, ROW, and/or Municipal experience.

Why on earth would you put 2 people on their VERY FIRST wireless project ever IN CHARGE of this team?

If the people with 150 years of experience have their voices IGNORED so some doofus who just graduated from a dumpy law school with questionable credentials can get their thrills telling people what to do........

This is a recipe for failure for all the obvious reasons. Great people in the company but the "leadership" is abysmal. Instead of sitting around a table and fixing problems, they prefer to chase a Poki-mon down the streets of Buckhead in pointless "team building exercises".
Great coworkers and thats about all
Tech (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 11, 2018
I worked here for alittle under 2 years. They have no idea what they are doing. There is no logical reasoning for whom gets raises or promoted. They make promise they don't intend on every keeping. Promotes lots of bad blood amongst employees.
Pros
Free coffee and snacks
Cons
No compensation for education nor experience
Friendly Work Environment but low pay and no advancement
Contract Attorney/Network Contract Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 10, 2018
Review various data bases and update information to move forward with building telecommunications facilities. Work with a team of attorneys to insure that the company is in compliance with jurisdictional requirements.
Pros
Free snacks and drinks
Cons
low pay
Productive and fun workplace
Corporate Accountant (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CANovember 22, 2017
Productive and fun workplace. The culture of the workplace is relaxed yet structured to be competitive and highly motivating. Great colleagues that have a good balance between work and life. Structured activities like soccer, softball and 5Ks that promote great company culture and adhesion.
Pros
Great workplace, free weekly car washes
Fun place to work out of college
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 7, 2017
You'll see lot of recent grads in their 20s. Some smart, some not so much. You'll experience lot of pointing fingers and the blame game.

+Fun Activities
+Good Compensation and bonus
+Cool people
+Plenty of Snack options

-Job Security
-Micro Management
-Career Path
Great environment
NRE Project Management (Sprint) (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 23, 2017
Great and fun place to work, with a lot of events and team building exercises, company outings, the company cares about employees a lot , great workplace area, but not necessary future opportunities.
Great environment
Project Control Analyst (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 21, 2017
Good people to work with but management is very poor. The benefits and vacation hours are very low. My manager sees to lack the knowledge of the work I do and company's policies
They pay high to be allowed to treat you like scum
Permitting Manager (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CASeptember 6, 2017
I really wanted to stay at Mobilitie for the long run, but the lack of leadership made me leave. To many times the owner would make people look and feel like like they did not matter. The fact that we had meetings in which we were suppose to voice our concerns and were told by our direct management to say "everything is good" and nothing else was ridiculous. I really do hope they have changed this as the company could be an amazing place to work. Also had issues with some of the staff as the people who work in office were very "clicky" and acted like high schoolers vs paid professionals. Many loved to throw others under to keep themselves afloat. I wish Mobilitie luck, and do hope they get their management together.
Pros
start up company feel
Cons
management and leadership
Mostly good people to work with except for management.
l GIS Operator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 17, 2017
Mostly all the people are good employees and overall provide a good culture to the company. Management needs help and doesn't provide you with viable feedback, only negative feedback. Hard to move up in the company and get a name for yourself as management picks favorites for the wrong reason. Bad management is costing company present and future contracts with clients. Company provided good snacks and sometimes free meals. They try to make the company a fun place to work at with happy hours and other special events.
Pros
Free snacks and good employees.
Cons
Bad management
Leading edge communications deployment
Construction Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSAugust 5, 2017
Crazy busy over loaded with daily weekly tasks to provide monthly roll up of deployment activities. Job environment creates less than ideal conditions for job security
Productive and fun place to work if you're a f/t employee
Construction Project Manager, Small Cells Project (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 1, 2017
Fun place to work with very qualified and ambitious co-workers. The company doesn't skimp on making sure that employees are take care of. There are frequent free lunches, fun days, and happy hours.
Pros
Lots of free lunches, happy hours, and fun days
Cons
no benefits as a contractor
stressful,fast paced and result driven
Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 1, 2017
Mobilitie is a fast paced, stressful, and always changing to meet customer needs and deadlines. Senior leadership agrees to unrealistic expectations with customer then drives employees to meet unrealistic deadlines via long hours.
Pros
employees, benefits
Cons
senior leadership