Mobilitie Employee Reviews

Excellent place
NOC Network Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 30, 2018
Loved working here the most of all the jobs I've ever had, very good pay, relaxed management and staff and overall great experience and easy to get to the job site
Toxic environment
Finance Director (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CADecember 7, 2018
Corrupt leadership pushing people to do illegal things
No job security, people fired randomly without cause with no warning
No alignment of values/mission
Upper management lacking skill sets to move company forward
Many ineffective people successful in the company, keep your head down mentality
Extreme favoritism not based on merit
Pros
Cons
Everything else
Mobilitie emphasizes communication and working on completing trackers. Numerous conference calls and individual tracking calls regarding projections.
NRE Permitting Manager (Former Employee) –  Scranton, PANovember 14, 2018
Numerous conference calls during the week. Travel to jurisdictions up to 3 hours away. Heavy emphasis on projections. Management tries to recognize performance with email appreciation notes and bonuses. Working with different support groups during the year due to churn.
Pros
Bonuses and job autonomy.
Cons
Changing personnel and, incomplete up front work by others creates issues for others during the project.
Great place to produce and problem solve
Senior NRE Permitting Manager, Southeast Region (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 13, 2018
The company just went through a round of layoffs as they are reducing the size of their work force. The work environment was very fast paced with evolving client objectives. Our team performed well and met or exceeded the clients needs. I am sad to be moving on but the company provided me with a wealth of knowledge as it relates to building telecom infrastructure as we move to a 5G ready country.
Pros
Great Income and fast paced environment
Cons
Communications could be better internally
Good company
Sr. Business Analyst -Business Operations (Current Employee) –  Buckhead, GAOctober 24, 2018
Good company with great execs. Able to move around to multiple departments and learn new skill sets. Downside is the ability to move upwards and earn more.
Great Company
Site Acquisitions Associate (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAOctober 9, 2018
This was a wonderful company to work for. I was paid fairly and treated with respect and integrity. I was paid to travel to many events and to our corp office in CA which was awesome.
Collaborative and challenging
Permitting Manager (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXJuly 23, 2018
This role included interacting with local city personnel to enhance physical network. Loved working from home office, and ability to manage my own work day.
Bad Management
Real Estate Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 11, 2018
Decent job but not much room for advancement and the management was not good. The Director in particular was a liar and was only interested in protecting his own job.
Good company from which to move on
Geographic Information Systems Specialist (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAJune 18, 2018
Weird work environment. Pay is decent and in some situations there are areas to advance, but the workplace culture is toxic and cynical. Most employees are good people, but it's not a healthy workplace.
Awesome, fun and great environment
IT Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 17, 2018
• Install, configure, service, and repair and maintain information technology systems in both a stand-alone and in house environment.

• Install, optimize and troubleshoot Local Area and Base Area Networks
Pros
Hands on training everyday
Cons
Short lunch breaks
Average place to work
Technical Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAMay 15, 2018
Average place to work, the company needs better management and project to bring good results.

if I get a opportunity, I will give a 2nd thought before joining.
It all comes down to management.
Employee (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 15, 2018
Constant layoffs, horrible management, promotion of employees who cannot perform basic job functions, unethical behavior to hit performance targets, layoffs of quality workers when others should be cut first, no screening of applicants to ensure required skills exist in new hires.
Great experience working with Mobilitie
Project Coordinator II (Current Employee) –  Bozeman, MTMay 5, 2018
As a FTE for Mobilitie, I acted as a contractor for a project in another state. Since I worked remotely, I didn't much face-to-face time with the Mobilitie. That said, Mobilitie is fairly easy to work with and for. Mobilitie has historically been very accommodating, and ensures I have the tools and resources to successfully execute my job, and fulfill our clients project goals with the highest level of service.

My only compliant was in lack of following up with 3-month, 6-month, or even 12-month review, to discuss my personal development and project progression more in-depth - nor was a conversation arranged to discuss the potential of future salary increases after the probationary period - as earlier discussed in the initial hiring process.

I really enjoy working for Mobilitie. If you looking into possibly working for this company, you'll find yourself along side some very intelligent and compassionate individuals, that share a common goal.
Pros
Benefits, 40K contribution, work flexibility, ability to work remotely, team mentality
Cons
HR can be unresponsive, no review in the first year of employment, no salary increase offered after 6 or 12 months of employment
Telecommunications - fast paced, expanding
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 29, 2018
Good people. Still "gelling" in its organization. Feedback from trenches does not seem to find its way to the top sometimes. Company means well and will be successful in the long run but your job is not safe because of so much chan ge so fast.
Pros
Has support to help you do your job
Cons
Young company doesnt know what it's doing sometimes
I wouldn't
Site Acquisition Specialist/Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAMarch 21, 2018
Good place to learn about the industry. Workplace culture is awful and depressing. Kind management and pays well. A lot of negative energy in the office. Good work/life balance, good benefits.
Terrible Management
Senior Director, Business Development (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAMarch 21, 2018
Smart people however, management is very poor. Company lacks integrity simply due to the fact that management is only interested in revenue by any means necessary
Pros
Smart People
Cons
Poor Management
Great place to work, though ever changing
NRE PERMITTING MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXMarch 20, 2018
I worked from home, and Mobilitie was a great company to work with. However, they were known for changing course rather often and if you are not used to changes occurring from day to day, then may not be the place for you. I was responsible for doing my job, and I was left independent to perform my work.
Pros
Easy going, healthcare, and technology industry
Cons
Job security
High Paced Environment for Driven Individuals
Construction Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAMarch 14, 2018
I enjoyed the work environment here and the culture. It can be very competitive and high paced at times with deadlines to be met. Management at the time from the top down can be considerably aggressive at times as well but I enjoyed the overall company, individuals, and work environment though it would not be for everyone.
Pros
Open work space, free vending machines for water/snacks, relatively laid back culture overall
Cons
when it gets to high gear and high pace. work environment can wear you down at times.
Gives you a taste of the quick passed telecom field
G.I.S Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 14, 2018
Job really depends on what type of experience you have, and how long you have been working in the telecom field. Some of the jobs at Mobilitie are great jobs, and some are just contracts that leave you with little job security.
Pros
coffee, snacks, and good coworkers
Cons
no paid PTO or vacation days
8 to 5
IT Lead Systems Integration (Current Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAMarch 12, 2018
Manager expects you to stick @ your desk from 8 to 5
constantly walking behind you and peeping into your desktop

Texts you even if you are late by 2 mins