Mobisoft Infotech Employee Reviews

Good Experience
Quality Assurance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraFebruary 4, 2019
Overall good Experience at mobisoft infotech

Good Company to join as a fresher or intern
UI Design Intern (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraOctober 7, 2016
As an intern, it was a small time frame but got an opportunity to learn new things. Also, people working at senior level were quite approachable.Everything is good like teamwork, support from seniors etc., training sessions are also conducted.
Cons
As I was for a small time frame, I didn’t have any negative experience in this company.
Very Challenging and Rewarding
Digital Marketing Executive (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraSeptember 29, 2016
Mobisoft has a challenging environment and rewards for the smart work, with growth opportunities. Great place to start your career in digital marketing. It gives an opportunity to work with the best people in their field, Management is helpful and eager to teach and train, Training is conducted Every month and Offers Career progression.
Cons
Sometimes work pressure is more. Rest all things are fine
Great Company With Diverse Opportunities
Senior Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraSeptember 14, 2016
Mobisoft Infotech gives an opportunity to create rapport with reputed clients. I got an opportunity to work with few esteemed clients and latest technologies in the market, share ideas, supporting innovation. It offered me better opportunities for self-learning, the office has good infrastructure and working environment, there are health care benefits and transportation facility available. The only thing is that the working hours needs to be more flexible.
Pros
Fresh and Positive Environment
Cons
No encouragement for fun activities in free time
Gained Valuable Experience at Mobisoft Infotech
Tester (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraSeptember 8, 2016
As a fresher, I gained my best testing knowledge. Mobisoft has a great vision towards helping create a sustainable future. Working with Mobisoft was one of the most positive experience.
Pros
Innovation is always appreciated, Learning opportunities, Career Development, Good atmosphere and people, Work life balance, Salary on Time
Cons
As of now there is no such negative experience at Mobisoft Infotech. Just one Suggestion, Cafeteria needs to be improved.
Place where boys turn into men
Senior Java Developer (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJuly 17, 2016
"Mobisoft Infotech"... place where "boys turn into men". I started my career with Mobisoft Infotech 3 years ago as a fresher. I have learnt a lot from here and made me capable of facing any grave situation confidently. Top management is full supportive and work culture is superb. Hardest part (for me responsibility), you have to handle all parts of the project. There is guidance available but we have to do things on our own. Most enjoyable part is that we can implement our ideas without any hesitation.
Pros
No politics, pure talent based, supportive management, flexible work hours, responsibility is high.
Cons
no parties.
Working Culture
MI SEO (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJune 7, 2016
Good Company
I learned only SEO( Off- Page)
Management Average
Political co-worker
Job Timing is the hardest part
Friday the most enjoyable day
Pros
Free Time
Cons
Less Increment
Fun and productive workplace
Senior Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Pune, MHSeptember 8, 2015
Excellent company to start your career. Friendly and flexible work environment. Transparent work culture. Great place to learn and grow.