Modere Employee Reviews

Productive and fun
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Springville, UTMarch 16, 2019
The most enjoyable part of the job is the pay and the incentive and also we had an hour of lunch break .

Good management team who values employees and reward good work ethics
Pros
free lunch, long breaks and good pay
Cons
health care
Modere is a Fun and Friendly work place
QA Team Lead II (Current Employee) –  Springville, UTDecember 4, 2018
Modere products are world class and environmentally friendly products.The companies main focus is: employees, culture, and leadership. Everything Modere does focused on offering premium everyday essentials products that are supported by world-class customer experiences.
Pros
Boo Runs, Bonuses and Free Products for Employees
Cons
Busy during holidays
manager was very rude.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Springville, UTAugust 7, 2018
The manager there fired me because I had morning sickness from being pregnant. I would never recommend a friend to go work there. Great products but very poor managment
Decent to work for
Call Center Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Springville, UTJuly 26, 2018
Each department will differ, but the general culture is better than average. They try to give good incentives and keep the atmosphere light and welcoming. They do free snacks and "Happy Hour" (utah friendly) on paydays. They also do fun company parties sometimes.
Great culture
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 5, 2018
If you don't have self discipline and sales knowledge.. you will have a hard time making any money. These are just the independent reps. Great training, love the people, culture is young and modern. Good energy.
Great Place to Work
GL Accountant (Current Employee) –  Springville, UTJune 19, 2018
I am pleased with the company. Great people, great atmosphere. Everyone is respectful and nice to work with. Work organization is well organized. I like the benefits, happy hour every pay day. Free drinks in the company's cafe.
Pros
Healthy environment, benefits, good people, great management and executive group.
Best company ever
Business Owner (Current Employee) –  Springfield, ILJune 4, 2018
This company changes people’s lives every day. I love being a part of it. It’s the most stress free job I’ve ever had. I will continue to work in sales.
Pros
Discounts, commissions
Poor Ownership
Former Director (Former Employee) –  Springville, UTApril 4, 2018
Ownership does not have the same values as Executive Management, making it very difficult to have good values as a company. Management is always changing priorities to meet the needs of the ownership group. Culture that was once great has changed as ownership demands profitability to meet the needs of the investors. It is now a culture of cost cutting and lack of customer service.
Pros
401K Match
Cons
lack of stability. Reprimanded for being customer service oriented, Long Hours, No Bonuses, higher medical premiums
A very badly place
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  SprinvilleFebruary 8, 2018
A very hostile enviroment. The relationship and treatment between managers and workers was verybadly. It was not a pleasant place to work.. sorry . It was an stressed place .
A Great Work Place
Director 3 Corporate Leader (Current Employee) –  UTAH-Work from positionFebruary 7, 2018
Offer amazing company to be apart of. Leadership is great. Very helpful and lots of room for growth. You must be willing to hustle and work independently.
If you love working with people, this is for you.
Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 2, 2018
If you love working with people, this is for you. To be precise, working with people includes: building their character, understanding their culture and thought process, creating long lasting relationships, and most of all accepting all people from different walks of life. The business is built to be personal, so if you want to be a part of a goal oriented, innovative, disciplined, and positive minded people, then this Company is for you.
Pros
Networking with amazing and most genuine people
Cons
Its an affiliation based company, so there is no salary, just commissions
Work from home, work from phone, more time with family
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTNovember 12, 2017
I like modere because I get to work from home on my phone. I don't have to spend over 4 hours on it a day. Great management, friendly, and fun. You decide how much you want to work.
not saying anything
Within the company (Current Employee) –  UTOctober 19, 2017
I really do not want to say anything within the review. I am only filling up the space because your form is making me do so before i can continue on with the process.
Pros
Cons
executives are morons
relaxed working conditions
Elite Services Rep (Current Employee) –  Springville, UTSeptember 25, 2017
enjoyable working conditions with fun coworkers. I learned Excel. management was fair. not many opportunities for advancement. Fun activities on paydays. Free lunches when we were busy.
Pros
fun activities on payday, enjoyable coworkers
Cons
management
Modere Marketing
TEAM LEADER - Social Entrepreneur (Current Employee) –  Home BasedSeptember 5, 2017
Modere is a 1099,independent sales marketing position. You work at your own pace. I have worked for Health supplement companies for over 6 years. I am ready for a position that is fast paced and multi-task.
Company Cares
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Springville, UTSeptember 3, 2017
Modere cares about their employees. They have activities that show that like every payday they provide snacks. We have ping pong and pool tables, occasionally they will bring around goodies.

Modere is going through a growth spurt which is adding a lot of pressure to keep it going. In IT that requires extra hours and sometimes unreasonable dead lines. Prior to the growth spurt it was not this way.
Pros
They care about their employees
Cons
Currently Long Hours
Competitive you make as much as you work
Sales Marketer (Current Employee) –  Haddonfield, NJApril 29, 2017
It's a great way to work from home. You work around your schedule and do everything by your computer or phone. It's an MLM business so you can climb to the top with enough work and effort. If you want it you'll succeed.
Challenging work environment
Product Develepment (Former Employee) –  Springville, UTFebruary 1, 2017
Good people with a positive mission. Modere has melded direct selling and online retail. They utilize social media to promote their business and reward their customers.
Great place to work plenty of oppurtunites
Associate Formulation Chemist (Former Employee) –  Springville, UTJanuary 5, 2017
Great place to work. Plenty of opportunities. I would recommend wanting to work towards better experiences. Great co-workers. I recommend this to anyone.
Great place to work...
IT Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Springville, UTSeptember 20, 2016
We have worked hard over the past few years to turn this place around and it's paying off. So satisfying to see solid results! Great employee events and perks. Really happy here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Modere. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight