Modernizing Medicine, Inc. Employee Reviews

Ok workplace
Third Party Medical Biller/Coding Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 14, 2017
Company closed Charlotte office without notice. Only good thing was the severance pay. Prior to closing the company was pretty laid back. My manager was very easy to work with
Hypergrowth Technology Company
Sales (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMay 29, 2017
Lots of special benefits that outweigh the negatives. It is definitely a unique culture with unique amenities. I decline to publicly comment on the negatives.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Politics
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Weston, FLJanuary 23, 2017
Fairly new company and they need better policies and procedures in place. They do have a great job culture in place. I like the most is that we have a laid back atmosphere making work seem less like work.
Pros
Free lunches 2 days of the week.
Cons
Management is all over the place.
Great place to work overall
Implementation Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJanuary 5, 2017
High paced company filled with really smart and hard working staff. Benefits package is great. A place where you work hard and play hard. Culture is fantastic, the staff is extremely friendly and helpful in all departments.
Pros
Exposure to the latest in technology while helping clinicians Modernize Medicine
Cons
Selective room for growth
The company is amazing
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLNovember 28, 2016
The company takes good care of its people. It is an amazing place to work and the culture promotes a loyal employee base. The talent is great - employees there are quick thinking, like minded people. The hardest part is living up to the ambitious demands that come down from the executive team.
Pros
Free lunches twice a week, fresh fruit available, coffee and beverages
Cons
rapidly growing - growing pains are being experienced
Enjoyable work environent
Medical Coding Assistant (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 10, 2016
I assisted the medical coders in getting all information needed for them to bill efficiently. I learned to coordinate correct coding for different clients in different states according to there insurance specifications. I was trained for each new client by very qualified supervisors and co-workers. I enjoyed working with each and every person in the company.
The hardest part of the job was at first learning the new computer system. I learned very quickly with the help of my supervisor and co-workers.
The best part of my job was working with the group of people I have and learning a lot more about billing for many clients from different states and the intricate nature of insurance differences of each.
Pros
Was able to work from home when needed. Trained there employees very well. Flexible hours.
Cons
Healthcare was abit expensive
Great Company, poor leadership
Data Interface Engineer (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMay 1, 2014
Great Company, poor leadership. An example of Boss vs leader
Pros
very google like work environment
Cons
terrible leadership
Misleading
Regional Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FloridaOctober 8, 2013
A typical day involves supporting and building the pipeline and managing and creating leads. I learned a ton about Dermatology and Orthopedics medicine from navigating throughout the system and speaking with physicians on staff.
Pros
Free lunches, good product
Cons
Misleading and very poor compensation structure

Want to know more about Modernizing Medicine, Inc.?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Modernizing Medicine, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Modernizing Medicine, Inc. Reviews by Location