Modis Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great Place to work
Business Unit Integration Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 7, 2018
Working environment was supportive and flexible. The Senior leadership is approachable and genuinely concerned for their staff. The office environment is modern and complete with centralized print services and adequate break rooms where coffee, water are provided.
Good contract job
Contractor at Volkswagen Group of America (Current Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIJuly 1, 2018
Good contract job and management does care about you. Tough to advance but it is a long term contract position. The culture is very PC and they watch everything.
Pros
Contract position
Cons
Contract position
It was a productive work place with interesting people to work with.
Settlement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fairfax County, VAJune 28, 2018
My typical day at work was meeting with customers all day and helping them returned their vehicles and also with the Buy Back process regarding their vehicles.

One of the exciting things that I learned was how to operate the program on a tablet. The company issued a tablet in order to process the documents and take physical inventory of the client's vehicle for the Buy Back process.
Pros
There is was no free lunches. But there was a time we went out for lunch.
Cons
There were short bathroom breaks.
Good Consultant Company to work for
Sr. SAS Consultant (Former Employee) –  Census HQ at Suitland MDJune 23, 2018
Full Hours, Good Benefits.
Competitive Rates.
Career Training for Future Opportunities.
Supportive Management.
Competent Co-workers.
Helpful Co-workers.
Job Placement
Consultant (Business Analyst) (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 21, 2018
As far as job placement/contracting companies go, this is a good one. They were easy to work with and made sure I had the right fit for my skills. They followed up and made sure things were going well even after I was placed.
MedImpact
Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 19, 2018
I worked as desktop support at MedImpact for Modis. I supported all computer issues, rebuilt computers, unlocked accounts, and fixed all email issues. Workplace was very relaxed.
Pros
Keeping busy
Cons
Too short
Overall Review
Contractor/Quality Assurance Analyst at JPM Chase (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 11, 2018
The Reps at Modis helped me get the job at JP Morgan Chase. They were very professional and kind. They helped me in every wat possible and answered any questions I had.
Modis
Sr. Resource Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJune 11, 2018
Great culture enjoyed the people i worked with. room for advancement very limited. Salary usually on the lower end across the board in comparison to other recruiting companies.
Sweat Shop
Short term GIS contractor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 31, 2018
Bad management, poor working conditions, no benefits, employees are under constant threat of termination, HR and management ignores complaints, Cyber stalking and border line harassment of employees.
Pros
Cons
Bad management, poor working conditions, no benefits, employees are under constant threat of termination.
Business Analyst contractor
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 29, 2018
My first experience with a contract house, no frame of reference. They placed me in my position, but essentially I worked for the business, not Modis
Modis is a contracting firm that treats their consultants well
Senior Technical Consultant (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNMay 27, 2018
I have no complaints about how Modis treats their consultants out in the field - which is the position I was in. They were attentive to their people without being bothersome with needless communications with me. They "had my back" and that's what was important to me. I was compensated fairly for the work I performed.
Temp Agency
Quality customer service (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXMay 24, 2018
I was placed at Charles Schwab as a contract employee. I love this place, it is a great environment to work in. Bad part is it is only temporary which makes this a bad experience. Never know when we are going to be let go.
Pros
pay, schedule, and enviornment
Cons
no job security
Resource Delivery Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 23, 2018
Good company when it was still Adecco but changes in 2017 seemed unplanned. Would have been nice to work on viable reqs but that changed when Modis went to Enterprise only.
Pros
Na
Cons
management
Site assignment
IT Computer Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 21, 2018
As a contractor I am not a direct employee of Modis and have knowledge of the company based on an outsiders point of view. Modis contracted me to do a job and while associated with Modis I was treated with professional care.
Contract work
Disposal Team Lead-Print Optimization (Former Employee) –  Hopewell, NJMay 21, 2018
Attend daily team conference calls detailing plan of attack and provide feedback to managers. Delegate work flow to team members, work together to resolve client device upgrade
Poor communication
Customer Care Rep (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXMay 18, 2018
Contract was cut short unexpectedly little time to find new work management had poor communication skills and poor follow up coaching was rarely done.
Resource Development Manager
Sr. Resource Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDMay 15, 2018
- Attract qualified candidates via job boards, networking, screening, and interviewing.
- Interview prospective candidates ensuring adherence to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
Modis is horrible
repair technician (Former Employee) –  Mount Juliet, TNMay 6, 2018
Let me tell you a story about modis, I got hired on very quickly at a company called CTDI they trained me for 3 day let me on my own witch is normal I worked that full week came back Sunday night and they worked us 5.5 hours and left everyone in the shift go home said there was not enough work. I have asked every week if we are going to open up again got the response 4 weeks later that CTDI is getting rid of 3rd shift most likely permitly. So they just let all of 3rd shift go. Some had just finished training some only worked their for a week. Do not work for CTDI or modis they do not take care of their employees.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Cut the shift I was on.
its ok
Computer Technician (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMay 2, 2018
Its alright if they have jobs for you its great . but on that point if they get you a job they never really have your back . SO if the workplace is hostile know they will and can do little to change it for you .
Pros
they get you work
Cons
they never have your back when it comes to where they place you .
Modis is a great company, but it is contract work.
MEDICAL DEVICE TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 21, 2018
It is a great company to work for I need a full time job. The management staff is great. I like the traveling. I flash and upgrade PCU units. Transfer Data set, Transfer Network Configuration. I upgrade Syringe, pump and PCU. I perform new check in on new modules.
Pros
A great company good mangement staff
Cons
not full time.