Modis Employee Reviews

Working For Modis
Moving Specialist (Former Employee) –  Maryland Heights, MOOctober 15, 2018
I was on asix month contract that ended early. When I was in training they were already talking about making cuts. It was a safe work environment despite the short-term work life. My recruiter is so awesome.
Can provide a good job.
Help Desk Support (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIOctober 11, 2018
Modis is a staffing company. I was contracted to another company, in which i received free parking, a quiet place to work, interaction with great people, and a chance to grow in skills. I had to pay for it, but had decent medical benefits.
Very good company, just need to change a few things
Workers Compensation Claims Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 10, 2018
This company will work with you and is very flexible. This company is good for someone with little to no experience coming out of college or looking to expand their job experience on your resume.
good employer to work
Manufacturing engineer (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 3, 2018
workplace culture is good when working at modis. There are no training provided to the employs even when newly employed. Hardest part of the job is once you are done with your assignment they will never try to find an new assignment.
Terrible
IT Software Contract Asset Management Analyst (Former Employee) –  Wilson, NCSeptember 17, 2018
No benefits, PTO is impossible to acquire, no communication, rude, no follow-up to help you find another contracting job. I will not work as a consultant for them again.
Pros
Hourly pay is decent
Cons
No benefits
Great contracting firm
Electrical Designer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 17, 2018
I worked as a subcontractor through Modis. It was a great company to work for. They provide excellent benefits for their workers and PTO. They were very easy to communicate with.
no comment
Printer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MISeptember 11, 2018
Just a bad company to work for, Bad management, will side with the customer over the contractor every time. Some of the jobs referrals sucked, dispute pay.
Great Contract Position
VOLKSWAGEN SETTLEMENT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 6, 2018
This was a great opportunity to work on a Volkswagen project through a contract with MODIS. All training was handled virtually and was easy to follow. The work took place at several Volkswagen and Audi dealerships around the Houston area. Great opportunity.
Nice place to work
National IT Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 4, 2018
The people are the big asset here. Most people are very down to earth, and the place has a team spirit. Some of management is fantastic. They are very understanding of personal time.
Modis is a contrator house for job shoppers. Treated well no problems.
UNIX System Administrator (Former Employee) –  ArizonaAugust 30, 2018
Modis is a contractor house for job shoppers. Treated well no problems. Day-to-day tasks were co-ordinated and directed by the customer. As a contractor I did not have to get involved in the office politics which was a plus.
Pros
Hands off management
Cons
No training benefits.
Modis - A good Company
IT Coordinator Tier II (Former Employee) –  Vienna, VA 22182August 29, 2018
I have been working at MODIS full-time (Total = 5 1/2 years)

Pros

MODIS offers a great work to life balance, lots of opportunities for overtime, and a rewarding environment.

Cons

No cons! Sample Supports has a great company culture.
IT Desktop Support (Win-7 to Win-10 Upgrade)
Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee) –  KCMOAugust 28, 2018
This was a good experience upgrading PC's from Win-7 to Win-10. I would gladly do this again. This was a good position and I would gladly do it again.
Pros
Well Organized.
Cons
Too Short of a Contract.
All they were was my agency. I was stationed at AIG
Support Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 21, 2018
I wish I had more to say. They seem good, but I just wish they would check up more on who they bring in. I didn’t hear much from them and when I tried to call, I couldn’t get them.
Pros
Weekly pay is always good
Cons
Not much one one checkups/communication
Summary
Executive Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHAugust 13, 2018
The culture was great. Poor leadership lead to me transitioning out of the organization. It makes it difficult at times to have a sense that my Manager wanted me to do well when I was in direct competition with him.
It's a recruiting agency out of the MidWest
Help desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 11, 2018
I was impressed at the beginning but when issues came up they did to back up the candidate on site instead of being defensive for when they did not know answers.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Need to be more detailed with candidates
Temporary
Engineering Quality Assurance Technician (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXAugust 11, 2018
Modis Engineering is a temp agency in which I was assigned to a job in Hewitt, TX at Advanced1 on Bagby Ave.
So I did not work at the physical location and therefore have no review on the company itself.
Pros
Pays Weekly
Cons
Lacks communication with the temps they employ.
had a swimming and shower area
Customer Service/Inside Sales (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCAugust 10, 2018
Modis was a great company they had a lot of perks. great hours and great food. Modis was a call center the first center I've worked for. I loved everything about the company. was very demanding but fun
Pros
hour break
Cons
far off from everything
Not many happy faces!
HP Contractor (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDAugust 9, 2018
Did not seem like a very supportive environment. Everyday felt like one step from being pushed out the door. Stressful work environment, everyone seemed worried about being fired.
Pros
Only 40 hours, if you can survive.
Cons
Not a happy place.
My experience with the company was great
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT/TEAM ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 8, 2018
My personal opinion of the company as a whole is there were some "good old boy" mentalities at the very top. However, the office I worked in and the boss I had was great. We had great working relationships and I have no complaints in that department. I was able to grow my position into what I could make of it. I will say, because the company is so huge, it was harder for someone in my administrative type position to get a higher raise than I would have liked, but I still did enjoy my time there.
Productive and fun place to work
Cyber Threat Analyst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 8, 2018
A productive and fun place to work. They try to help people who are new to their field to find a job that will get them experience. They will send an overview of job they are applying you to see if it interests you and if you think you can do it. Then they will send info to get you ready for the job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Modis. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

2.2InHerSight Score

2.2Personal Development

2.2Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight