Modis Employee Reviews

Summary
Executive Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHAugust 13, 2018
The culture was great. Poor leadership lead to me transitioning out of the organization. It makes it difficult at times to have a sense that my Manager wanted me to do well when I was in direct competition with him.
It's a recruiting agency out of the MidWest
Help desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 11, 2018
I was impressed at the beginning but when issues came up they did to back up the candidate on site instead of being defensive for when they did not know answers.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Need to be more detailed with candidates
Temporary
Engineering Quality Assurance Technician (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXAugust 11, 2018
Modis Engineering is a temp agency in which I was assigned to a job in Hewitt, TX at Advanced1 on Bagby Ave.
So I did not work at the physical location and therefore have no review on the company itself.
Pros
Pays Weekly
Cons
Lacks communication with the temps they employ.
had a swimming and shower area
Customer Service/Inside Sales (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCAugust 10, 2018
Modis was a great company they had a lot of perks. great hours and great food. Modis was a call center the first center I've worked for. I loved everything about the company. was very demanding but fun
Pros
hour break
Cons
far off from everything
Not many happy faces!
HP Contractor (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDAugust 9, 2018
Did not seem like a very supportive environment. Everyday felt like one step from being pushed out the door. Stressful work environment, everyone seemed worried about being fired.
Pros
Only 40 hours, if you can survive.
Cons
Not a happy place.
My experience with the company was great
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT/TEAM ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 8, 2018
My personal opinion of the company as a whole is there were some "good old boy" mentalities at the very top. However, the office I worked in and the boss I had was great. We had great working relationships and I have no complaints in that department. I was able to grow my position into what I could make of it. I will say, because the company is so huge, it was harder for someone in my administrative type position to get a higher raise than I would have liked, but I still did enjoy my time there.
Productive and fun place to work
Cyber Threat Analyst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 8, 2018
A productive and fun place to work. They try to help people who are new to their field to find a job that will get them experience. They will send an overview of job they are applying you to see if it interests you and if you think you can do it. Then they will send info to get you ready for the job.
Temp Agency
Facilities Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Sylmar, CAAugust 3, 2018
I wasn't employed long enough to write an adequate review. Modis is an Adecco temp agency and only provided me with a means of obtaining contract employment,
Pros
I was paid on time
Cons
Temporary work is insufficient.
Like high school on steroids
NATIONAL RECRUITER (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COAugust 1, 2018
Gossip and favoritism runs wild. Manager's have their favorite's and make no effort to hide it. Pay/commission is super low compared to industry standards, one time commission payout until you have $10K in your book (which is really hard to do here). Pay bump every $5K you add to your book, pay bump is less than half of what you're bringing into the company EVERY WEEK. Poor management, co-workers also very poor in confidentiality and not throwing other co-workers under bus to management.
Pros
Learning opportunity, got my feet wet in recruiting
Cons
Terrible management, gossipy, unreliable/trustworthy co-workers
Modis was good
QA Engineer (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDJuly 31, 2018
I loved the management because they fought for us. The only reason I don't work for them right now is the company lost the contract. Good company to work for and they have other positions available.
Pros
Flexible with schedule, awesome management and people.
Cons
Benefits kind of suck.
Great Agency
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 30, 2018
During my time here I was able to enjoy a great Recruiting Agency environment. The managers are friendly and they emphasize work/life balance. I would highly recommend working here!
Modis
IT Contractor (Current Employee) –  Creve Coeur, MOJuly 24, 2018
Great employment experience.
Benefits Analyst (Former Employee) –  Perrysburg, OHJuly 20, 2018
My Recruiter was fantastic, very easy to work with and positive and when I had unexpected personal situation arise, she was incredibly supportive. I could not be more appreciative to her. One downside was the benefits are not competitive.
Great Place to work
Business Unit Integration Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 7, 2018
Working environment was supportive and flexible. The Senior leadership is approachable and genuinely concerned for their staff. The office environment is modern and complete with centralized print services and adequate break rooms where coffee, water are provided.
Good contract job
Contractor at Volkswagen Group of America (Current Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIJuly 1, 2018
Good contract job and management does care about you. Tough to advance but it is a long term contract position. The culture is very PC and they watch everything.
Pros
Contract position
Cons
Contract position
It was a productive work place with interesting people to work with.
Settlement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fairfax County, VAJune 28, 2018
My typical day at work was meeting with customers all day and helping them returned their vehicles and also with the Buy Back process regarding their vehicles.

One of the exciting things that I learned was how to operate the program on a tablet. The company issued a tablet in order to process the documents and take physical inventory of the client's vehicle for the Buy Back process.
Pros
There is was no free lunches. But there was a time we went out for lunch.
Cons
There were short bathroom breaks.
Good Consultant Company to work for
Sr. SAS Consultant (Former Employee) –  Census HQ at Suitland MDJune 23, 2018
Full Hours, Good Benefits.
Competitive Rates.
Career Training for Future Opportunities.
Supportive Management.
Competent Co-workers.
Helpful Co-workers.
Job Placement
Consultant (Business Analyst) (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 21, 2018
As far as job placement/contracting companies go, this is a good one. They were easy to work with and made sure I had the right fit for my skills. They followed up and made sure things were going well even after I was placed.
MedImpact
Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 19, 2018
I worked as desktop support at MedImpact for Modis. I supported all computer issues, rebuilt computers, unlocked accounts, and fixed all email issues. Workplace was very relaxed.
Pros
Keeping busy
Cons
Too short
Overall Review
Contractor/Quality Assurance Analyst at JPM Chase (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 11, 2018
The Reps at Modis helped me get the job at JP Morgan Chase. They were very professional and kind. They helped me in every wat possible and answered any questions I had.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Modis. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.2

2.2Personal Development

2.2Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight