Modis Employee Reviews

Resource Delivery Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 23, 2018
Good company when it was still Adecco but changes in 2017 seemed unplanned. Would have been nice to work on viable reqs but that changed when Modis went to Enterprise only.
Pros
Na
Cons
management
Site assignment
IT Computer Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 21, 2018
As a contractor I am not a direct employee of Modis and have knowledge of the company based on an outsiders point of view. Modis contracted me to do a job and while associated with Modis I was treated with professional care.
Contract work
Disposal Team Lead-Print Optimization (Former Employee) –  Hopewell, NJMay 21, 2018
Attend daily team conference calls detailing plan of attack and provide feedback to managers. Delegate work flow to team members, work together to resolve client device upgrade
Poor communication
Customer Care Rep (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXMay 18, 2018
Contract was cut short unexpectedly little time to find new work management had poor communication skills and poor follow up coaching was rarely done.
Resource Development Manager
Sr. Resource Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDMay 15, 2018
- Attract qualified candidates via job boards, networking, screening, and interviewing.
- Interview prospective candidates ensuring adherence to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
Modis is horrible
repair technician (Former Employee) –  Mount Juliet, TNMay 6, 2018
Let me tell you a story about modis, I got hired on very quickly at a company called CTDI they trained me for 3 day let me on my own witch is normal I worked that full week came back Sunday night and they worked us 5.5 hours and left everyone in the shift go home said there was not enough work. I have asked every week if we are going to open up again got the response 4 weeks later that CTDI is getting rid of 3rd shift most likely permitly. So they just let all of 3rd shift go. Some had just finished training some only worked their for a week. Do not work for CTDI or modis they do not take care of their employees.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Cut the shift I was on.
its ok
Computer Technician (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMay 2, 2018
Its alright if they have jobs for you its great . but on that point if they get you a job they never really have your back . SO if the workplace is hostile know they will and can do little to change it for you .
Pros
they get you work
Cons
they never have your back when it comes to where they place you .
Modis is a great company, but it is contract work.
MEDICAL DEVICE TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 21, 2018
It is a great company to work for I need a full time job. The management staff is great. I like the traveling. I flash and upgrade PCU units. Transfer Data set, Transfer Network Configuration. I upgrade Syringe, pump and PCU. I perform new check in on new modules.
Pros
A great company good mangement staff
Cons
not full time.
it is a temp job
Application Manager (Current Employee) –  dearborn MiApril 21, 2018
it is a temp job and they treat you like a temp employee you have to fight for every benefit and make sure you get the agreement in writing because if you don't they will not provide it
Cons
they treat you like a temp employee
A good place for temp jobs
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAApril 20, 2018
They are nice and I had fun wherever they placed me. I was not an FTE there.

Since I wasn't a FT employee, hard to say more.

They placed me and paid well when I needed a job.
Pros
Easy to find a temp job through them
Fun people to work with
New Tool Installer (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZApril 20, 2018
My time at MODIS was fun they were great people to work with and very helpful on getting the information needed to get hired. The job I was doing was enjoyable.
Cons
Contract work
Working environment
Data Entry Specialist (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Gresham, ORApril 19, 2018
Training fast paced and stressful. Told instructions so fast could not "write" notes (unless you know shorthand) and difficult to understand due to accent of trainer. Never was put on Data Entry (for my job title). Sunday supervisor was crude and talk loudly in work area (stating, "I told you how to do this" when she was/is not my assigned trainer) about how things were not done right and following work day would pull assigned trainer/supervisor aside on the working floor where others could hear to 'talk' about me (even me). I lost all admiration for the company where I had worked prior for years during bank paper item processing. Would not recommend working here even though they claim to employ people with disabilities (which I have but is unnoticed as I have the silent 'pain' of neuropathy and moving is difficult).
Pros
Long time company
Cons
Some mean, non-considerate supervisors
Okay but no more upfront travel arrangements
Supplier Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mahwah, NJApril 19, 2018
Found out in beginning business travel arrangement policies had been changed. So you would have to pay for all traveling upfront and be reimbursed later. Continuous business traveling could break you.
I had no issues.
Technical Writer (Current Employee) –  Erie, PAApril 12, 2018
I wish they offered paid holidays after 90 days instead of 6 months but at least there was an insurance option. My contacts were very helpful and attentive.
Not much to say...
Epic Credentialed Trainer (Former Employee) –  Towson, MDApril 9, 2018
It's a one-assignment staffing agency that offers low wages - almost minimum wage. Other staffing agencies paid their contractors a reasonable rate. Couldn't make $25/hr with MODIS, instead made $15/hr.
Pros
Employed
Cons
Low wages offered regardless if your a professional or not.
Pretty much on your own
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYApril 4, 2018
Worked on a contract, that was extended by the customer several times.
Modis manager/recruiter/on-site manager was not proactive and rarely contacted me with contract or company status updates or even check in
Company was hard to get ahold of anyone that could answer questions quickly (HR # put you on hold for a long time)
NO paid vacation and few holidays
Company did not explain, during hiring process, that you have to work so many hours prior to each holiday, in order to get paid for it
Pros
Offered experience with a customer's system during the project
Cons
Company was not interested in supporting me on job site, as well as very little time off pay
Distant and uninvolved management
Seasonal customer service (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVApril 4, 2018
There was no local authority, it all resides on the east coast. You have to email the main office and wait for them to get back to you. Kept changing my scheduled without prior notice.
Cons
consantly changing shifts
contractor with Modis
IT Project Manager (Contractor) (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 2, 2018
Modis worked hard to find me a position that fit my skills. I am please with the compensation, but I do not like the insurance provider or the benefit deductibles.
Pros
compensation
benefits
Productive and a competitive place to work
Electronics Test Technician (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 1, 2018
I recommend to work for Modis Engineering . The pay is great. The atmosphere is continued competitiveness. Work is simple and the people that work there is helpful and and cares about your future
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Temporary work
Contracts
IT Service Desktop Support (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAMarch 30, 2018
I do not remember that much from This agency as it was a long time ago and I was placed at different contract sites. How many times do I need to fill out a review for this agency. It is almost enough to make me not want to use this site for employment assistance. I have foiled it out several times already.
Pros
Contract
Cons
Contract

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Modis. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Powered by Comparably

64out of 100

The Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Modis.