Modis Employee Reviews

Very little engagement
project manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 15, 2019
There was very little engagement with Modis as the vendor at Nationwide.

There was not exit conversation/review.

There really is nothing else to say.
Mission driven environment.
Resource Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMarch 13, 2019
Modis part of the Adecco Group and focuses on Client Delivery in I.T and Engineering. As a Resource Development Manager "RDM" you will be given the opportunity to work not only with your Sales teams and On-sites directly, but the client as well. It is a client / candidate focused environment. How many hours per day do you work? How successful do you want to be? Making that extra call, email or interview can make it a big difference for you, clients, candidates and for Modis.
Refresh
IT Technician (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMarch 12, 2019
I deployed new machines including the backup and restoration of software and data, for the end users.

It was just a contract for one month. I don't have a lot of experience to give an opinion.

Sorry
Contract Extensions
Data Center Technician (Current Employee) –  Moncks Corner, SCMarch 9, 2019
Good staffing company but the contracts could be a little longer than it is now. For individuals wanting to stay with a growing company, I would suggest that extending contracts beyond the expiration date would be a plus.
Temp Company for Gamestop
Temporary Refurbishment Technician (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXFebruary 18, 2019
Liked it, they helped me get hired at gamestop to further advance within the company. Everyone was nice and friendly. Mostly older people work here not many young once. Overall would recommend.
Pros
Fun
Lab Tech (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 16, 2019
I enjoyed my time at Modis, if afforded me a great opportunity to gain exposure to enterprise level technology and allowed me to socially network and gain valuable contacts.
Modis has always been a great Company
PC Technician - EPIC, Imaging (Former Employee) –  Chico, CAFebruary 16, 2019
Modis is great, some of their clients are wild cards but the people at modis are awesome. That's all I have to say yet this review dictates 150 minimum characters yet another useless example of force so bear with me, Ok 266 that should cover the Indeed requirements.
Pros
Modis is great
Cons
Modis is a recuting agency
Database Administrator (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIFebruary 16, 2019
I never worked at Modis. I was an independent contactor there placed at Ford Motor Company. I was well supported in being placed to work at Ford.

It took a two weeks for Modis to place me and i received promotions during my employement. I would recommend IT professionals to work with recruitors at Modis.
Pros
Benefit package
Cons
Short breaks, short lunch
Professional, Progressive and people oriented company to worth with
Project Coordinator (Contractor) and Analyst (Former Employee) –  Several Different AssignmentsFebruary 12, 2019
Excellent Contract Company to work with.
Managers and recruiters ALWAYS return phone calls, unlike some agencies that you never hear from again once the RTR is signed.
Excellent compensation
Health Benefits available
They really care about re-assigning candidates who do a great job.
I refer them all the time.
Work for Modis for a short time
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COFebruary 12, 2019
I worked out of state from Modis. They where OK, but made an error with my tax information and made no effort to correct it. Cost me out of pocket to fix it.
Temp agency
IT Service Desk - Temp (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXFebruary 8, 2019
Modis was a temp agency, they contracted me to CSC. I didn't have much interaction with Modis, except over the phone upon first getting the job at CSC, and then later, when (due to issues with the payroll system) I wasn't able to get one of my paychecks for over a month. The issue was eventually resolved, and wasn't entirely Modis's fault; it was bad timing, there were technical issues with their timekeeping system, among other things, and I did eventually get paid. When I was getting hired on, I had frequent communication with them. Communication was much more difficult to come by concerning the payroll issue. I loved the job they found for me, so all in all, they're great in my book.
Pros
Good job placement
Cons
Some payroll issues, should now be resolved
Great Recruiting Agency
Executive Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 6, 2019
If someone is passionate about recruiting, I think Modis is the best place to be. The company has wonderful training, great leadership and incredibly talented employees!
WebJet Admin (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 1, 2019
A temporary assignment company
Short term assignment
Quick way to make money until a real position comes through
Found gainful employment over contract position
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
can't recommend
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 31, 2019
If you are a female, this is not a great place to work. It's a boys club and few women are promoted. The senior level management team was primarily male. Extremely poor branch management. Difficult to work with corporate in getting contracts and agreements in place. Highly litigious. Do not recommend going to work for them.
Great Company to Assist you with your Career Growth
Application Developer Analyst (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 30, 2019
Modis does a good job finding career opportunities for active job seekers. I've learned a lot at the company I was staffed at from SDLC to communicating and many more skills and careers
Bad company / Great Assignment
EDI Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAJanuary 30, 2019
My assignment was Dollar Tree Corporate and the assignment was awesome. But, the communication at Modis, Inc. was terrible and I went through several different people as my liaison with Modis. Not a good company to work for.
Pros
Assigment
Cons
Poor communication, terrible benefits
Modis was a second job for me.
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Breckenridge, COJanuary 25, 2019
The Chef at Modis , was not easy to work for. The food was creative and fun to prepare. The sous chef was lazy , when left in charge.And blamed others for his mistakes.
Pros
employee meals
Cons
Old kitchen
Unprofessional
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 20, 2019
This Temp Agency is a joke...They don’t return calls, they don’t pay on time. There dont answer your questions when you send emails. I don’t recommend
productive and friendly
GIS TECHNICIAN (CONTRACT) (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXJanuary 14, 2019
the workplace culture was great and allows to improve ones skillset. management was great and helpful. the job i was contracted to was not hard. it was flexible with the hours.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
no benefits
Unfair and poor management.
Manufacturing Engineer (Current Employee) –  Warsaw, INJanuary 12, 2019
Working with Modis can only be a compromise, with no benefits and no career advancement. Never trust on the words of Modis, they can never stand on it and will change their decisions any moment.
Pros
Pay on time
Cons
No health benefits, no payed vacations, no career advancement, under payed salaries, Worst part is they can never stand on their words.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Modis. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP40%
In the Top 40% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Modis.

Powered by Comparably