ModSpace Employee Reviews

Great Company to work for
MANAGER (Former Employee) –  TexasMarch 29, 2019
culture was great , multitasking is key. training was held weekly multiple days through out the week to help current employees become eligible for promotion
wish they weren't sold
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Berwyn, PAFebruary 7, 2019
This was a great company to work for while they were still in business, unfortunately they were sold to a competitor who didn't share the same culture or loyalties.
Modspace overview
Branch Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 16, 2019
Outstanding company to work for. Competitive pay with great benefits. Had great training programs and a staff willing to train and help with anything needed.
Pros
competitive pay, great benefits
Cons
unfortunately company was purchased by Resun Corporation
Very busy
HVAC Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJanuary 11, 2019
Good place for an all around maintainice guy. Lots of different places to go and things to do.easy and laird back with friendly people. You will get a company truck.
ModSpace is the best company to work for in their industry!!!
Regional Sales Director (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CAJanuary 9, 2019
ModSpace has a very good culture with excellent people and managers. I found my time there to be very enjoyable and would still be working there if it were not acquired.
Pros
People, Managers, Compensation, Work-Life Balance
Cons
Too Risk Averse, Hard to get rid of bad emploees
Overall well run company
Territory Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 5, 2018
Reasonably well run company, upfront about business plan and visibility. Good management at local level. Good work-life balance. Sometimes limited by lack of investment by management.
Pros
Work life - balance
Cons
Compensation average
Former GE Company
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Western USNovember 12, 2018
ModSpace evolved from a merger between GE Modular Space and Resun Leasing in 2008. Its aggressive style of capturing business was a direct result of this culture combination after the merger. I enjoyed my time at ModSpace and until recently could recommend employment there. With its most recent merger in 2018, I can no longer recommend.
Job close to Home
Fleet Manager (Current Employee) –  Belleville, MIOctober 18, 2018
Job close to home. The pay was ok, no weekends. Sales pitted against Operations both do their own thing. Upper management was good. Hard business to find vendors for.
Modspace was a fine company that helped advance my skill set.
Project Manager, Construction Services (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 8, 2018
I only worked at Modspace for 19 months due to a company merger. I enjoyed my time there. I learned a lot. I advanced my skill set. It made me a better manager.
Pros
Flexible working hours, resources were satisfactory, I worked with fine professionals.
Cons
No direction for advancement, company merged with another and didn't offer advancement.
Relax environment to work in.
Financial Planning & Analysis Manager (Current Employee) –  Berwyn, PAOctober 4, 2018
Management is very knowledgeable and friendly. Always willing to answer any questions (open door policy). Colleagues are very helpful. There were a gym equipment on site, ping pong table to help you relax. Strong believe in work/life balance. Overall, a very relax place to work in.
Pros
Relax environment
Cons
Not much room for advancement
Great people, never boring
Fleet Manager (Current Employee) –  United StatesSeptember 29, 2018
Work with great people, job is never boring, boss never micro manages, lucrative bonus program, health insurance is expensive, normal amount of paid time off
Pros
Excellent pay
Cons
Hard to get promoted
Smaller branches have good culture and relaxed atmosphere but larger branches are cut throat and run like a circus
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Virginia and FloridaSeptember 13, 2018
Most of my time there was good but unfortunately upper management can and will for they’re on selfish reasons lie and destroy your life without a second thought
Pros
Pay and benefits are decent
Cons
Upper management cares nothing about you and treats you as expendable
love workig there
Inside Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  West Sacramento, CASeptember 9, 2018
great place to work at all times I would never change anything great team and managers and also would recommend others too work there as well. the pay is good
A perceived caring by upper management
Manager (Current Employee) –  United StatesSeptember 9, 2018
Upper management give the impression they care about your input. New WILSCOT management are in the shadows, lying and deceiving Modspace emplyees. In doing so making life during Merger like walking on eggshells, ruining the health & lives of the hard working employee. Doing this MERGER keeping the slackers.
Pros
PTO only
Cons
People that have motivation and skills are over worked, making up for the lazy pass it off employees
Growth driven
Territory Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Clifton Park, NYSeptember 7, 2018
The company focused on growing overall market share and developing a higher product line and elevate itself above competition, they allowed for autonomy and excellent teamwork in very small branches
Productive and Good place to Work
Inside Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Berwyn, PASeptember 5, 2018
ModSpace Inside Sales has a laid back atmosphere however everyone has daily call, quote, and prospecting goals they must hit. We have monthly revenue goal we must hit in sales as well.
TERRITORY SALES MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 25, 2018
Sales driven, must learn overall industry responsibility to prosper. People are good. going through takeover with competitor. See where things land. Otherwise been a good 8 years.
I do not feel these are ethical questions, and i will not answer them.
Team Lead/Maintenance Manager (Current Employee) –  Elgin, ILJuly 28, 2018
Including these kind of questions and making them be required is obscene. I do not feel as if i should have to answer such things. It is not the way business should be conducted.
Great Benefits
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 6, 2018
You start with 4 weeks of paid vacation per year.
Many positions include annual bonus potential.
Straight-talking company with very clear goals.
Very many long tenured employees indicate a desirable culture and work environment.
Great Company
Inside Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Berwyn, PAJune 23, 2018
ModSpace is among the largest North American suppliers of temporary modular space and permanent modular construction. Headquartered in Berwyn, PA, ModSpace remains a leading innovator in modular construction.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ModSpace. Our community is ready to answer.