ModSquad
Happiness rating is 68 out of 100

ModSquad Employee Reviews

ModSquad has different projects for permanent employees and contractors. They have a fast-paced work environment and use technologically advanced tools and applications.
It worst place I have ever worked. Bad pay bad leadership and too much accountability for leadership's mistakes. Don't work here if you have bills to pay. Also only paid once a month .
Cons
Employees are treated like cogs to be placed wherever needed. You are not given projects that work to your strengths. - They pay absolute dirt for the amount of work you do.- They do not offer paid time off, even for employees.- They do not offer sick time, even for employees.- If you do manage to scrape up enough to take a break or vacation, they will make you feel like you are being a nuisance. Even if this is for your mental health.- They do not care whatsoever about your mental health. You are just a bucket of hours to them to use as they see fit.- Management and HR does not care if you are burned out.This company grew way too fast and has not caught up and at this point, I'm not sure it ever will.
Pros
Remote work, Christmas bonus (maybe)
Cons
Awful pay, no PTO, no sick time, will work you to the bone and laugh about it
Great place had a lot to do all the time nice epeoe people ar great and the good news is that they have been very helpful and very informative as usual with a great selection of the most important things in life and your business needs to make your own decisions about the world of my family that you have never met before you are in the same place as the one that is the most important
Pros
Free food
Cons
Notjing reely
I enjoy working for ModSquad. I've been here for a year and enjoy the flexibility of self-scheduling even though you have a minimum weekly hour requirement. It can get busy and overwhelming at times but overall it's a fun place to work. My team is awesome!
Pros
Flexibility, supportive staff
Job seekers rely on your experience.
In my last project, I enjoyed the team and managers. It makes a difference, even in remote work. However, as a contractor, you are not guaranteed consistent work and pay is very low. The first few projects were difficult, rushed and sometimes the people in charge do not communicate well at all. It is better than no work and I love I can pick the hours that I work. I like working from home - less stress. Lots of projects there, but you have to apply for each one and no guarantee, again, and if one person does not like you, there are probably other projects you won't get to work on even if you know you can do the work. Some projects are only 10 hours, and they tell you the only way to get more is to work on multiple projects, which can cause conflict. You can end up working every single day just to get those hours in according to the availability each project needs, they are all so different.
Pros
Choose your hours
Cons
low pay, sometimes really poor communication
Wonderful Project's and Account Manager, truly makes my job what it is. Working remote can you can sometimes feel a disconnect. Your just a number. Not with Modsquad, Inc. Again, having an Amazing Experience with my project manager is all it takes to make a project Fantastic.
Pros
All & Remote
Cons
Pay
I really enjoy my time at modsquad. I enjoy the people I work with. I enjoy the management. I can select which hours Im available. Work can get a little repetitious but it can also be enjoyable. The pay and benefits are going to be what eventually cause me to leave the company. Pay is about .75 of what it should be, and 0 benefits. No OT, No Holiday Pay, No taxes taken out. Requires good internet, good computer, decent technical skills, but company doesnt really reimburse you for any of it.
Pros
Set your schedule
Cons
Very low pay, 0 benefits or taxes taken out.
As a work from home job, this is not a bad job at all. It's highly recommended that you're self motivated and willing to think outside of the box. The culture is not as solid as working in an office would be but there is still a decent sense of connection with team members and management. Schedules are flexible and pay is OK. If you're looking for a WAH job with flexibility and different project options, this is a good place for that.
Pros
Schedule flexibility, WAH options
Cons
Pay could be better, More benefits to workers.
The job itself was pretty easy and the pay was decent. The best thing was the scheduling flexibility. There were different kinds of shifts, phone and chat, it was a nice variety.
Pros
Schedule flexibility
Cons
Managers are rude
Great way to work from home. Depending on your project the pay and hours are generally fair, but it could be better. You have to provide all your own equipment like phones, computers, headset.
Pros
Pay, yours, ability to work from home
Cons
No tax deduction (1099), no benefits, lower pay
Management not always available for questions. Once you question a decision, be careful with ModSquad they will start to nit pick. Need to also keep track of your jobs and emails otherwise they claim things that are false
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Poor management, low pay
Typical customer service job but has some variety. Coworkers are great. Management tries to help when needed. Good job for supplemental income. Would recommend.
Pros
Choose my own schedule, work from home, good co-workers
Cons
Pay could be a bit better.
You get to work from home. They offer medical, dental, vision, and voluntary life insurance. You do not get any paid time off; no vacation, no sick pay, and no bereavement pay. You cannot earn PTO.They're terrible at gauging how long work tasks should take, and they're always trying to get you to do more with less time. Getting a raise is near impossible unless they NEED you and you refuse to do it, then they offer it for JUST that project. If you need work, go for it. But if you're looking for a rewarding career with a company that values you, think twice.
Pros
Work from home, employees eligible for health insurance
Cons
No paid time off AT ALL
I’ve had some great management and projects with this company but advancements are rare and the pay is unfair. They also require invasive security systems that slow down your rig.
Pros
Open schedule
Cons
Bad management
As a single mom, this jobs makes my life so much easier! My co-workers and managers are great and I love the flexibility that I very much need.This jobs definitely helps me manage my work/home life balance. Especially with Covid happening, I am very grateful for my job.
Pros
Flexibility, usually always extra hours available to work.
Cons
Pay could be higher.
If youre looking for home job they have different projects. Depending on the project you can select different shifts to fit your schedule. You can also have multiple projects if the hours fit together.
I started out as a contractor in 2013. In 2016 I was promoted to an assistant project manager. Then in 2017 was promoted again to a project manager. My bosses are amazing! I absolutley love working with this company. Give them a shot, you won't regret it!
Pros
Flexability, advancement, management support
Cons
Vacations are not paid
The company is great. They have a myriad of different projects that you can apply for, and management here is actually pretty nice given the type of work involved. People here treat you with respect, and are always willing to help you out amid trouble.My only complaints, are the compensation, and pay frequency. Most of the projects start at low wages, but there are some that provide a decent hourly compensation. Also, you'll only get paid monthly. You get paid per from the previous month's total number of hours.Other than that though, it's a great place to earn extra cash.
Pros
Remote, easy projects, and good management.
Cons
Hourly compensation and pay frequency.
So so so glad I applied with this company, I was very skeptical at first but once I started this has been the best decision I have ever made! The flexibility to chose your own schedule, the ability to work for yourself as a contractor and the ease of moving into other position is amazing. Class act company! So excited for the future!
Pros
Flexibility, work life balance, stability, feeling wanted and needed.
Cons
No benefits, all good really
Pay is poor, especially when you're using your own equipment and paying for everything associated with working with this company. Also, I don't like getting paid once a month. But I do like the flexibility of working the days and hours that are convenient for me. Still, flexibility shouldn't mean being cheap with contractors.
Pros
Remote, flexible, non-phone work
Cons
Pay, pay schedule
  1. Employee Reviews