Mohawk Industries Employee Reviews

CFN Operator (Former Employee) –  Bennettsville, SCOctober 18, 2018
My experience at Mohawk Industries was excellent. I learned different things about the machinery and new ideas to help produce quality work. The hardest part of the job was learning how to pace myself with the job I was trained to do and figure out how to do the job effectively. The management was good. The most enjoyable part of the job was that the co-workers teamed up to help others that may get behind on their work.
A growing bad enviroment
Driver/Operator (Former Employee) –  calhoun gaOctober 17, 2018
4pm -2nd shift starts the day' pre trip routine with a slip seating tractor ,continually trying to get repairs made to equipment before shop closes at 5pm , dealing with management / dispatch pushing for quick response on the first load even before repairs are completed . - constantly dealing with poor work ethics. pickup /del to local warehouses. The best part of the day-going home...
Productive work place
Twister Operator (Current Employee) –  Calhoun, GAOctober 17, 2018
This was a great place to work! I met all kinds of great people! With this being my first job, Mohawk has taught me how to interact with other associates in a professional manner! I will take what I have learned & apply it to other jobs I have as I continue my future in the work force
Very stressful!!!
Expeditor (Former Employee) –  Calhoun, GAOctober 17, 2018
Very stressful feel as your being watched and some one looking over your shoulder at all times. Dedication and years mean nothing to this company. Always let older people go.
Benefits
Cons
no one is appreciated
Fun workplace
Cutting Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Chatsworth, CAOctober 16, 2018
Relaxed fun work place you can move up quickly everything is well put together details are understandable the hard part of my day was pushing through the morning this is why I like the company they provide coffee
Busy
customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Calhoun, GAOctober 11, 2018
We stayed busy. But it made the time go by fast. The reason I left was because of the hours. I worked 11-8 and got offered a job that I could work 8-5. I couldn't turn that down. Mohawk had great benefits
Fair
Order Puller/Stocker (Former Employee) –  Dalton, GAOctober 9, 2018
They are fair and recognize hard work. The working hours are acceptable due to the fact that we have to make production also the pay is good. Over time pay is great aswell.
Good First Job
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Calhoun, GAOctober 7, 2018
This is a good first company to work for after college. I would not recommend working for this company if you have work experience as it is difficult to thrive within this culture.
Productive job
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Commerce, TXOctober 3, 2018
I would love to rejoin the work crew it was always a fun environment for me the pay was awesome and the management was always on the job and I never had any issues coming to work.
Pros
Great pay, long lunch, prefect amount of breaks
It was a good job
LTO (Lift Truck Operator) (Former Employee) –  Dalton, GAOctober 3, 2018
I was employed there many years. The job was really good however the supervisor wasn’t fair and the managers lie and don’t defend the employees . I was led to believe I was being terminated but they put on my separation papers that I had quit
productive and stressful work environment with great benefits.
Relief Operator (Former Employee) –  Dalton, GAOctober 1, 2018
I learned how to work well with others. I also learned to communicate well with others. I enjoyed doing different jobs per day. The part of my job I did not like was having to stay on my co-workers to come back to their jobs on time. If they were late I would miss my break.
Pros
Free lunch was provided every other several months.
Cons
short breaks
Mohawk Industries
Lift Truck Operator (Former Employee) –  Calhoun, GASeptember 26, 2018
The CAD building is the best to work for. The supervisors are awesome and understanding. Good working atmosphere. The employees there are pretty friendly and helpful when it’s needed.
Pros
Fair recognition and gifts for top performers at the end of the month, quarterly luncheon, and overtime availability
Cons
Short breaks
Always advertising for drivers
Like to work for them (Former Employee) –  Washington StateSeptember 26, 2018
I've applied several times thinking my application was never received. Never got anykind of response. I dont understand. Are there even human beings behind these hiring websites. No wonder there is a driver shortage because of the non responsive employers.
Overall Not bad - except
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee) –  Calhoun, GASeptember 25, 2018
Overall not a bad place to work - I was salaried and tried to follow the policies as written in the manuals and handbooks. However, Corporate management would not follow the rules or bend the rules to far. I made decisions based on facts and policies and when employees started to complain no one would back you up.
Pros
So So Benifets - Cigna :-(
Cons
Corporate Management does not listen or follow their own policies.
Good place to work, good work enviroment.
Professional Driver/Delivery (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMSeptember 25, 2018
Delivered flooring supplies to businesses and customers. It was hard work, but it made the days go by fast. Lots of work until the housing crash and then it got real slow.
Great pay and work
Creeler (Former Employee) –  Lyerly, GASeptember 25, 2018
Very good place to work gotta stay on track! I had one crew leader I was pregnant back in 2016 and he/she didn’t listen put me on heavy yarn and stacking 7/8 high above my head and lost my baby so 3 months later got pregnant again and I just quit because I didn’t want to take a chance of losing another baby but I would definitely go back to work there if possible!
Mohawk is a good place to work and I need a job.
Anything (Former Employee) –  Calhoun, GASeptember 20, 2018
Mohawk is a good place to work and I need a job.I am a good worker and I am raising my grandchildren. I need the money and insurance to help support them.
It was a job
MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR WORKER (Former Employee) –  Torrington, CTSeptember 12, 2018
It was a job with overtime at a moments notice. good people to work with in my department. dusty dirty atmosphere because of what is made there. No desire to return.
Alright work place
Relief Operator (Current Employee) –  Calhoun, GASeptember 10, 2018
Moahawk is an alright work place but it is not somewhere I wanna be for the rest of my life. My dad has been in public safety for 20 years now and I think I would love doing that.
Pros
Paid lunches
Cons
Short breaks
The job was very fast paced and the work conditions were fair
Fork Truck Operator (Former Employee) –  Lyerly, GASeptember 10, 2018
The day went by fast because there was never any "down-time" until break. I pulled rolls of carpet from the warehouse for the diehouse so it was great training for my forklift operations.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mohawk Industries. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.6Personal Development

2.4Career Opportunities

3.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight