Mohawk Industries Employee Reviews

Stressful
Health Services Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dalton, GAAugust 14, 2018
Good pay, benefits, but very stressful. Healthy life center is great. HR structure is not like I am used to. A lot moving around Understand that is typical.
I loved my job
Twister Operator (Former Employee) –  Cartersville, GAAugust 10, 2018
I really liked working there. The management was nice and fair. I liked running a machine and the steady pace of it. It was like a big family. Would love going back .
enjoyable
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Dalton, GAAugust 9, 2018
the office needed some windows, however i enjoyed my time there. having on sight doctors was amazing. I had a rough time with the schedule seeing as how it wasnt held to company standard but the managers standard but otherwise i loved it
Productive and time consuming
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Danville, VAAugust 9, 2018
Not w bad place to work. It's just the people who bring their problems from home to work. Other than that, Mohawk industries division in Danville va is a great place to work
Weaver (Former Employee) –  United StatesAugust 7, 2018
It was a good work place. They have great Health benefits. They always had good work hours. Its pay rate was one of the best. They were good on showing you how to get the job done.
Productive, Decent Pay
Twister/Yarn Handler (Former Employee) –  Dalton, GAAugust 7, 2018
A decent company overall to work for. Good pay and benefits. Unfortunately, as with many companies, there's a lot of favoritism that goes on with management but that may have just been an issue at my particular location.
I enjoyed working for Mohawk.
Customer Service Representative / Order Desk (Former Employee) –  Chatsworth, GAAugust 2, 2018
Mohawk became my first encounter with the soft and hard surface industry. I gained a great deal of knowledge regarding flooring and the AS400 system. Until this point, I had only dealt with Telecommunications.
Would like to work for Mohawk Industries. again.
Pros
Good Company.
Cons
I do not have a CON for this company
I loved working at mohawk.
Binder Operator (Former Employee) –  Dalton, GAJuly 25, 2018
It is a very good place to work. Sometimes i felt as if the the pay stubbs were a bit questionable. It is a team effort. At times I felt as if it was too much on someone. Working seven days a week at times. But overall i love the company.
Great job experiance
Sales and Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dalton, GA and Northern OhioJuly 23, 2018
Drive to your accounts. Introduce new products. Train retail sales staff. Set up displays. Help ownership w/merchadising. And Finance options. And helping them develop their own advertising.
Pros
Great experiance
Cons
Take away what you built up
Mohawk was a good place to work however my job was out sourced.
Accounts Payable Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Calhoun, GAJuly 23, 2018
I enjoyed going to work everyday because it was a challenge. Solving problems and completing meaningful tasks was rewarding . I worked well with groups.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Mediocore job security
Stressful environment
Utility Worker (Former Employee) –  Calhoun, GAJuly 21, 2018
Working at Mohawk is very stressful. You work more than 40 hours a day without good pay. You have to work at a very fast pace, and they only gave you 30 min lunches which was very bad.
Pros
They would sometimes give you free lunches.
Cons
Short breaks, not good pay.
A fun place to work since everyone there had been employed for years and became family. Company did a lot for their employees.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLJuly 19, 2018
From wonderful bosses/managers awesome human resources and office staff members it was a pleasure to work for such care people. We all got along and worked well as a team. No one had to tell us what to do since it was known and done.
Pros
Free Lunches and Excellent Bosses/Managers.
Cons
Company Relocated to Orlando
Fun place to work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Milledgeville, GAJuly 19, 2018
Very clean place to work.People working together as a team.The supervisor very helpful friendly and make sure the job is done right. Great place to work
Pros
Long breaks
Cons
Inbetween breaks are very short
Productive and wonderful working environment
Mechanical Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  Lyerly, GAJuly 18, 2018
Everyone that I have worked with here at Mohawk have been pleasant to work with. Management has been good to me and I do not have any complaints about upper management either. Everyone has been great.
well structured internship program, many opportunities to explore
Sustainability Intern (Current Employee) –  Calhoun, GAJuly 17, 2018
Mohawk's internship program is well structured and filled with different opportunities to learn - 5 lunch & learns w/ business leaders, 2 facility tours, 2 social events, and a final intern showcase for interns to discuss their projects with leadership across the business. The intern coordinators are incredibly organized, professional, open to feedback, and interested in what students are working on.

My team specifically was constantly inviting me to shadow them during different opportunities, like performing a waste audit, leading a CEUs, and meeting with their international counterparts.

#MohawkCareers #MohawkInterns #MohawkDifferenceMakers
Pros
Highly positive and collaborative team dynamic and work environment
Cons
Flooring Center far from Atlanta and Chattanooga
Work Place That Encourages Growth
Intern (Former Employee) –  Calhoun, GAJuly 16, 2018
It's a great creative place to learn how a massive company runs and keeps you on your feet. Departments are hardworking and the all around culture is relaxed.
Managers want you to thrive and continue to learn.
Hardest part of the job is last minute major changes that higher-ups want done instantly. There needs to be more understanding in that aspect.
Best part of my day are my co-workers and the conversations that we have while we're working on projects.
Pros
Large Eating Areas, Great Managers, Work on own
Cons
No overtime, bad parking, nonexistent internet inside buildings
Flexible work schedule and a lot of fun activities
Corporate Tax Intern (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJuly 16, 2018
Even though you have a set schedule, they do not mind working around your schedule for things such as school. They have tons of events set up for interns to have fun while learning about the company.
Great place to work overall
Nester/Grader (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, ARJuly 16, 2018
The hours are very very long, and your feet and back will hurt from standing for 10 hours, but its decent money. If you stick around, you'll get your benefits but it takes awhile. Its very safety oriented.
Pros
Career advancement and future benefits.
Cons
Long shifts and a lot of standing on one spot.
Customer Order Administrator (Former Employee) –  Garner, NCJuly 11, 2018
Mohawk is a productive place to work with a lot fun and celebration if we achieved our goals. The pay is not too shabby. The benefits are not bad. The right manager will allow flexible hours. I can recommend this company as a great place to work.
Pros
freedom to work on my own
Cons
timeclock
productive
Operator (Current Employee) –  Roanoke, ALJuly 10, 2018
A typical day at mohawk is fast pace and an productive 12 hours a day. And it run seven days a week. the most enjoyable part of the job. The hardest part of the job is dealing with people that don't want to work.
Pros
Non record incident they serve free lunches
Cons
free flu shots

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mohawk Industries. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.6Personal Development

2.4Career Opportunities

3.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight