Molex
64Average

Molex Employee Reviews

United States372 reviews
Driven workplace with common vision
Well organized workplace with good benefits for employees. Expectations are high and timing can be tight. However, out of work activities are also promoted.
Molex/triton
Molex Triton manufacturing has a toxic culture. There is no advancement opportunities, management gives the run around when the topic is brought to their attention. Workers with good intentions get overlooked. There is no appreciation for the hard work. No such thing as accountability at this place.
was told there was overtime but not true
the pay is minimal they want you to sit in one position and work doing the same thing over with no rotation. using a ton of pinch grip in a hot environment. there are 10 managers to every 2 employees. no room for learning other areas of the facility. no overtime. reviews suck because there is no way to get better each time with little to no innovation.
Pros
free popcorn on friday
Cons
2 15min breaks for 3rd shift, money
Backstabbing
No matter what you do or say, the managers will never back you up and they’ll lie to your face. The plant manager told me, he just, “Makes up the rules as he goes.”
Terrible management
Top management can’t get out of their way. Lots of baggage from past experiences. Nepotism is huge, lip service and bending the narrative for personal interests is rampant.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
I liked my time at Molex 2008 hit everybody with layoffs
The work vary challenging in a tool makers view. Evolved more as a tool maker and machine builder. I was vary sad we had the down turn and companies had to lay-off.
Has its pros and cons like all other companies
I liked my job. But Supervisor had a power-trip problem. I worked in the Taping Department at the Grafton, MA location (Temp-Flex). Management was terrible. They put the wrong people in charge. Probably the reason why the place is shutting down In July (2020)
Productive and great workplace
This is a great place to work at, a lot of nice and easy going people, very respectful place and i enjoyed it a lot, a lot of benefits and great management.
Fair supervisor
This is the biggest company produce money good quality for the little pieces of plastic on the other project 4 airplane cell phone on many other projects .
Generally supportive work environment and fairly good benefits
Depending on department, can be stressful work environment. Unbalanced workloads where some departments are out the door before 5:00 and others are often working beyond hours. However, onsite fitness center and cafe are added perks. Discretionary bonus may be available if business is good and you are able to add value.
Was a great company.
The overall moral of the company is at a low due to the recent layoff.
The future is uncertain for many. The financial future makes it hard to stay at the company.
Pros
Free gym
Cons
No Raises
Finish a days work on time,Its always a chalange to take on a new task and master it.Management wa good but could imporve,I had some great Coworkers,They made the job enjoyable with some of the conversation we had.
It was a great experence
The pay and benefits were great. But anytime during communication meetings. If you hear, "our employees are our greatest assets". It's time to start worrying.
High stress
I worked in the prototype lab and it was very stressful. The lead person did nothing to help make sure that the workflow got done and had a favorite employee that did nothing!
Job security
At the present time molex is changing rapidly. I do enjoy the people I work with and my work. The benefits are good.
Management seems to be there biggest problem . They won't hire anyone from molex with the experience needed to manage the place better.
Excelente
Cerrar fábrica pero fue un orgullo trabajar y tener la mejor experiencia por primera vez en mi vida gracias molex
Job
Even though I wasn't full time I've experienced alot the 3and half years I was there. The people were helping me out with training and I learned tons my few years there was memorable
Ab
Pros
Pay and benefits
Cons
No overtime and bonus pay
Workplace culture
Good place to work. Everyone is polite and nice. It’s easy to catch on to what they assign you to do. They also have a stop class you must take to make sure you stay safe while working.
Was a great company
I took a volunteer severance back in June after 20 years with molex,it was a great company to work for, I moved from Michigan to Arkansas with the company they paid all of my moving expenses.
The company gives employees a chance to learn and grow. Most people are a joy to work with. Management has been changing hope that pulls together and then things run more smoothly.
Fun and busy place to work
The time goes so fast because you are always busy. We are a Koch company and we use the MBM culture. Since this division produces automotive components there is a lot of documention that needs to be generated and reviewed. THe most enjoyable part of my job is working with the mechanics, maintenance activities working with the production equipment..
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Molex. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
2.5
InHerSight Score
2.6Personal Development
2.6Career Opportunities
2.2Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight