Molex Employee Reviews

Molex is a very bg
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 15, 2018
Nolex is a big company and I enjoyed working there however it is hard to make a differece. I hope to take my expereince and use it to the next emploter nn
Very bad job atmosphere
IT Infrastructure Engineer (Current Employee) –  IllinoisOctober 13, 2018
Everyone is like wild dogs scavengers. No friendly atmosphere.Management treat their employees like slaves. No career growth. No respect. Employees spend lot of time in gym.
Pros
Very bad company
Cons
Crazy management
It is a good place to work and I hope to work full time there. We can advance the company more by working together.
Assembler/ operator (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NEOctober 11, 2018
love working for Molex .The benefits, the management and perks are all fantastic. Unfortunately I work a part time and didn’t get full time yet.. I don’t want to transfer to a new job that I don't love, or to a different company so that I can afford to live here. The Molex team is consistently praising our efforts and show their appreciation in a good way . I don't think that I will find another company like Molex!
Pros
Culture, perk and free food
Cons
Pay, advanced opportunities
Human resourses dept. Not human..
Quality Assurance inspector (Former Employee) –  Pinellas Park, FLOctober 7, 2018
Human resources dept was lacking totally.in tact,due care, and overall thoughtfulness for any employees worth or personal life emergencies. Upper managment is out dated and old and needs severe replacement.treatment of temporary help staff was horrible, like they are second class citizens!!!
great time
Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Pinellas Park, FLOctober 2, 2018
when i use to work with Molex i use to work as machine operator
we use to verify the parts when i am running machine and same time i have to make sure there no damaged parts , must be good quality
Pros
sometimes before holdays
Cons
every two hours 10 minutes and 20 minuresfor lunch break
Despite having a very strong Market Based Management, Poor execution prevails
Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) –  Lisle, ILSeptember 13, 2018
It really depends on which business unit you end up working for, but it can be a real crapshoot on management. Many business units are run dysfunctional where the operations side has KPI's counter productive to sales KPI's and ultimately affect customer satisfaction.
Pros
Great Insurance benefits, 401k, Some sites offer a gym and cafeteria
Cons
Molex struggles with the MBM philosophy on execution, Too many old leaders are still in place leading to lots of idiosyncrasies
Loving People
Medical Development Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lisle, ILSeptember 8, 2018
The people at Molex are very Diverse. The men and women there work very hard and have a lot of fun while doing it too. I really enjoyed my time at this company.
good benefits
PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  FloridaSeptember 5, 2018
Company offers good benefits. They also tend to promote from within before hiring from the outside. They are also very involved with the community and various charities.
Pros
free coffe and popcorn
Cons
lack of direction
Remote employee
Sales Engineer (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORAugust 31, 2018
As a remote employee, I am unable to take advantage of many programs offered in Chicago. Overall, the direction is unknown and we only find out about management decisions after they are rolled out to the field. Molex is undergoing a huge upheaval and I would not recommend them as a stable place to work currently.
Nice place to work.
Formal worker (Former Employee) –  MalaysiaAugust 29, 2018
Molex was good company to work with grate managemant. I loved to work there. I wish i could work more. The management team was gratr and the workers i used to work with where grate too.
This company is great to work for.
Plating Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEAugust 28, 2018
If you get the opportunity to work there, don't leave. The company is great to work for and the benefits are even better. The opportunities for advancement are there also.
Standard Cube farm work
Sr. Project Engineer, Embedded Systems (Current Employee) –  Lisle, ILAugust 14, 2018
It was a job. Management gave little realistic direction. Most divisions had no idea what the others were doing cousing multiple process overlap and confusion.
good job, but waste of time
Warehouse Operator II (Former Employee) –  Pinellas Park, FLAugust 7, 2018
good job, nice facilities, great people, bad pay, no morale, lack of mgmt., no promotions, raises suck, bonus ok (should be a lot more) easy jobs, no stress, a lot to learn, never hire supervisors from within mostly from the outside.
Pros
frequent free lunches, match 401K
Cons
can"t trust co workers
work hours are not good.
Platter A (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NEAugust 5, 2018
I have been at Molex 13 years.
First 10 years I worked second shift.
Last three years moved to first shift, but have to work every Saturday.
When starting at Molex yours hour will be 2 or 3 shift.
and you get to work every Friday and Saturday night for at least 10 years. Last 4 people they hired quit already.
Pros
Cons
working every Saturday
Good company
Assembly Operator III (Former Employee) –  Maumelle, ARJuly 31, 2018
I had a good experience at molex. They were very good about training me for the position that I had. The work environment is laid back and the management is easy to work with and for.
Great Company
Military and Aerospace Account Manager (Current Employee) –  FloridaJuly 20, 2018
Great Company. They provided a wonderful working environment, with great benefits. I enjoyed working the the wonderful people there. I couldn't ask for more.
Molex is a fun place to work
Production Lead/Setup Operator (Former Employee) –  Maumelle, ARJuly 18, 2018
Like most manufacture jobs you have opportunities to move around and up to different position. But if you want a higher paying job you need to have some kind of college degree.
fun place to work
Operator (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NEJuly 18, 2018
I enjoy working there, easy job , learning everything fast, training provided always when working in new areas, new machines, , great management, friendly coworkers,
Pros
free pizza sometimes
Cons
short breaks
Test products
Test Technician (Former Employee) –  Hills, IAJuly 14, 2018
Fun place to work I really learned a lot in the lab nice clean environment. People are helpful I was in a bad car accident and they let me go. I was late and called in to many times.
Great
Complete data entry of all information (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NEJuly 13, 2018
Great company to work for with good pay and benefits. Very flexible with needing time off or vacation time. Lots of very nice people. So many different opportunities and different shifts, three different plants right here in lincoln and many all over the world so great opportunity for transfers out of state or the country.
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
Hard to get full time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Molex. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Powered by Comparably

72out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Molex.