Molex Employee Reviews

Productive company to work for.
Global Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lisle, ILDecember 11, 2018
Molex is a great company to work for. A vast majority is busy, supportive, driven, focused. The company is made up of great hard working employees. The company has a great fitness center.
It was a very good company!
Manager New Product Development (Former Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILDecember 10, 2018
It was a good time to work there.
But now since I retire I am not looking for a job.
I am looking for the opportunity to help with my engineering and machining experience being an owner annd an employee in my machine shop.
extrememly demanding
Plating Technician (Current Employee) –  Maumelle, ARDecember 7, 2018
fast paced, short deadlines, limited job knowledge with new employees regarding training. was a great job working atmosphere but evolved into a difficult time management work place.
Pros
pay
Cons
managment
Great place to work!
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Maumelle, ARNovember 29, 2018
I loved working at Molex but I had to relocate! Very clean and the management was superb.The only con I had was the pay. Didn't always get a raise but
Pros
Great place to work!
Cons
The pay rate wsn't that great!
I would recommend Molex to anyone looking for a job. Good people, good pay with benefits, clean factory.
Molding Setup Tech A (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NENovember 27, 2018
I liked working for Molex and still would be employed with them if wife did not become ill. We moved from Lincoln Nebraska to Mesa Arizona for my wife's health. My wife's health has improved dramatically.
Molex has room for advancements, good pay, clean working environment, generally just a great place too work.
I would give Molex a good review anytime someone asked about employment with Molex.
productive work environment with ping-pong and sand bag
Senior Electrical Engineer (Current Employee) –  Conway, ARNovember 25, 2018
Generally it is a good compang to work. Company takes serious actions to educate employees to create good working environment and culture, Employees are required to take courses online or on-site training.
Laid back
Support Operator (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NENovember 2, 2018
Every job has its ups and downs. Working here is fun. You can either be real busy or real slow. I like the work environment and the people. I worked in the department that worked the 12hr shift. The people made this job easy and not so stressful.
Run
Customer Service Product Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lisle, ILNovember 1, 2018
Would not recommend. Employed for 5+ years and very hard to get a raise. Motto: Lean and more productive. People who are in management should not be there.
Molex is ok
Warehouse Lead (Former Employee) –  Maumelle, AROctober 31, 2018
Molex is a decent place to work with decent pay and work hours. Overtime was sometimes unlimited and it is a steady paced work environment. Molex was a people friendly atmosphere
Pros
Climate controlled atmosphere
Cons
Short staffed
Health
Accounts Payable Coordinator-Contractor (Former Employee) –  Lisle, ILOctober 28, 2018
Every day I am handling the responsibility of the position and that is processing payment researching and processing payment. I have nothing negative to speak of this company.
Pros
Flex hours
Cons
Supervisor
Nice company
Operator A (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEOctober 26, 2018
company was good to work for. Great benefits and competitive salary. The hours really didn't work well with raising a family of 6. Overall a good company.
Molex
Production Assembler (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALOctober 23, 2018
It was a typical type of assembly job where all I mostly did was show up and do my job. The atmosphere was just fine. The management was decent to talk to if I needed to.
Great, productive workplace culture
GSM (Current Employee) –  Lisle, ILOctober 15, 2018
Great, productive workplace culture-- but like any large company, depends wholly on your manager. Educates and grows employees well. Overall great place to work.
Molex is a very bg
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 15, 2018
Nolex is a big company and I enjoyed working there however it is hard to make a differece. I hope to take my expereince and use it to the next emploter nn
Very bad job atmosphere
IT Infrastructure Engineer (Current Employee) –  IllinoisOctober 13, 2018
Everyone is like wild dogs scavengers. No friendly atmosphere.Management treat their employees like slaves. No career growth. No respect. Employees spend lot of time in gym.
Pros
Very bad company
Cons
Crazy management
It is a good place to work and I hope to work full time there. We can advance the company more by working together.
Assembler/ operator (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NEOctober 11, 2018
love working for Molex .The benefits, the management and perks are all fantastic. Unfortunately I work a part time and didn’t get full time yet.. I don’t want to transfer to a new job that I don't love, or to a different company so that I can afford to live here. The Molex team is consistently praising our efforts and show their appreciation in a good way . I don't think that I will find another company like Molex!
Pros
Culture, perk and free food
Cons
Pay, advanced opportunities
Human resourses dept. Not human..
Quality Assurance inspector (Former Employee) –  Pinellas Park, FLOctober 7, 2018
Human resources dept was lacking totally.in tact,due care, and overall thoughtfulness for any employees worth or personal life emergencies. Upper managment is out dated and old and needs severe replacement.treatment of temporary help staff was horrible, like they are second class citizens!!!
great time
Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Pinellas Park, FLOctober 2, 2018
when i use to work with Molex i use to work as machine operator
we use to verify the parts when i am running machine and same time i have to make sure there no damaged parts , must be good quality
Pros
sometimes before holdays
Cons
every two hours 10 minutes and 20 minuresfor lunch break
Despite having a very strong Market Based Management, Poor execution prevails
Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) –  Lisle, ILSeptember 13, 2018
It really depends on which business unit you end up working for, but it can be a real crapshoot on management. Many business units are run dysfunctional where the operations side has KPI's counter productive to sales KPI's and ultimately affect customer satisfaction.
Pros
Great Insurance benefits, 401k, Some sites offer a gym and cafeteria
Cons
Molex struggles with the MBM philosophy on execution, Too many old leaders are still in place leading to lots of idiosyncrasies
Loving People
Medical Development Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lisle, ILSeptember 8, 2018
The people at Molex are very Diverse. The men and women there work very hard and have a lot of fun while doing it too. I really enjoyed my time at this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Molex. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Molex.

Powered by Comparably