Molina Healthcare Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Productive and fun place to work
Specialist, HEDIS/Quality Improvement (Current Employee) –  Doral, FLJuly 18, 2018
Enjoy going to work everyday! Love my manager, supervisor AND director. Honestly best leadership, they trust us to do our jobs and it's the perfect work-life balance. We are competitive and hardworking but the job never gets crazy or too stressful. Overall co-workers and leadership on this is team make work the best.
Pros
Pto, Vto, benefits, flexible times
Cons
layoffs
Flexible
Operations Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJuly 17, 2018
I enjoy working for a department that is flexible with my schedule and is understanding of family needs. There is definitely a work/life balance to appreciate
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Little room to move up in positions
Manager Community Outreach
Marketing and Community Outreach Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 16, 2018
Molina Healthcare is a great company to work for . I love the fact that it was started by a passionate physician. My role in community outreach allowed me to make decisions to improve the lives of the community.
Pros
family oriented
Everything was fine
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAJuly 15, 2018
A new doctor cane on board , everything changed . She made racial comments about my apoeatrence and made deragotory comments about me to another employee behind my back .
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
Racist head doctor
Amazing
Claims Representative (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJuly 13, 2018
Any time any help is needed its answered. Co workers are super friendly, monthly pot luck to reunite the team was amazing, from knowing that you can rely on the whole entire team at any time.
Call Center
MEMBER SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIJuly 13, 2018
Molina was very stressful and constant. YOu only got 30 mins for break and there was no grace period on arrivals, even if there was bad weather. The michigan call center is closed now, good riddance.
Pros
Cons
Too many.
Nice place to work, but...
Supervisor, Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJuly 12, 2018
Great people, nice environment, management needs work/training, the have no personal skills.

Would be a good place to work if we were paid more. Molina pays it's employees on the lowest pay scale while corporate employees are paid substantially. Some employees are working 2 jobs just to take care of their families.
Molina is having some major changes lately
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Bothell, WAJuly 12, 2018
Project nickel destroyed everything good about Molina. When the Brothers got ousted the company stopped caring about its employees. Even their health insurance for employees is awful as of 2018.
Cons
they clock watch, their health insurance is bad for employees, very unstable.
Enjoy coming to work
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJuly 12, 2018
The atmosphere here is amazing. We have dedicated employees, who enjoy coming to work. My typical day when I enter the building is speaking and conversing with fellow employees. When I get to my destination, I am to return calls to providers who have left messages after business hours, drink coffee with co-workers. Get updates from management. Can continue my job as a phone rep for the rest of my shift.
Benefits
Cons
Non Flexible Hours
Structured workplace with opportunities to learn new things
Associate Analyst, Provider Configuration (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJuly 12, 2018
The company is a overall a great company that offer many perks and benefits to their employee's. The company participate in the community and give back through medical services and other needs that may help the community. The workplace is friendly and family oriented everyone is focused on the company's mission. Management is available and has a open door policy and learning new things on a daily bases.
Pros
Flexible hours, perks, benefits, location
Cons
re-structure of company departments and positions
care manager position
Care Manager (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRJuly 10, 2018
Care manager position, pre authorization department in imaging DME and transportacion care,good working place , case discussion with doctors and supervisor
Pros
healthcare
The Core Values Have Left The Building
MEDICARE REP (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJuly 10, 2018
Molina started off great. They lost their values on Wall Street. They have not kept up with the times and do not understand technology, safety, or the need for consistency. If you are a member calling in for help, it might be half an hour until you get assistance.
Pros
Benefits are good
Cons
Dog eat dog mentality. No consistency.
productive very repetitive
Claims Representative (Current Employee) –  Pomona, CAJuly 7, 2018
Most days are very fast paced with 1-2 minutes in between calls. Come summer time though it slows down a bit. I learned a lot abut healthcare and the different line of business such as medicaid and medicare. Most calls are very repetitive and easy.
Workplace
Medicaid Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 6, 2018
I have learned how to handle different medicaid claims and members. I like talking to the different members that call in about their claims and their medicaid accounts
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
horrible
Case Manger II (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 5, 2018
Worst place anyone could work. Upper management refused to listen to complaints. I would not recommend anyone to work under the leadership I did. Many clients that were not truthful about the assets or abilities.
Pros
work from home
Cons
management
relaxed and slow going
Lead contact center representative (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 5, 2018
I handle escalated calls about 20 to 30 a day depending on the volume.
I preform peer to peer reviews that are later reviewed by a Sup.
I monitor teams matrix
I like my work environment
Configuration Information Management (Current Employee) –  San Juan, PRJuly 5, 2018
they are very flexible and understanding of the employees situation. they have grate benefits and depending of the job that you do, you can work from home.
Pros
i can work from home
Cons
a lot of small details before turning any work
Great place
Member and Provider Services (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 5, 2018
I was downsized due to the affordable healthcare act which they close their call center here in Milwaukee Wisconsin as well as for other call centers across the nation they did offer relocation for some jobs but at the same time the company did have to cut cost due to the affordable healthcare act been repealed
Pros
Cons
Downsized
Molina healthcare
Molina healthcare (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 2, 2018
Molina healthcare is a entry-level job. I believe for me this company has added to my experiences, and has prepared me to move forward to expand my career venture. Overall it's not a bad company, however they can have more training for the management team.
Pros
The benefits are okay
Cons
The management is so unprofessional
productive
Member Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJuly 1, 2018
A typical day at Molina is receiving calls from members who have medical and helping them out with any concerns. The workplace is great because my co workers are great people to be around.
Pros
able to grow in the company
Cons
no flexibility with schedules

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Molina Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

3.5Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

0%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss