Molina Healthcare

Molina Healthcare Employee Reviews

United States1,594 reviews

Found 1,594 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,602 reviews
healthcarememberremoteproviderlayoffmedicaidleadershipsupervisor

Great place to work with great benefits and management. Great medical, dental, vision benefits. Company cares for the employees by providing opportunities to advance their career.

Not a good company

Molina is one of the worst companies I have worked for. The pay is unacceptable for the work that’s expected. Management is ok but the company as a whole does not care about the well being of the employees.

Molina Healthcare insights

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Trust in colleagues

Good start

Good place to start working at. Was only a temp but the environment was good. It was a good learning experience for the time. Good staff however training needed to be longer.

Bad Place

I worked in Quality in AZ and the leadership is controlling with gaslighting being prevalent and favoritism is rampant. Opportunities are not available.

Pros

Diversity

Cons

Too many to list

Sad place to work at, management is not good at all

This is the worst place I have ever worked at. Working from home is the only good thing but still coworkers manage to het under your skin. Molina does not care how their employees are treated. HR is not help as well.

Pros

work from home

Cons

bad management, careless culture

High expectations, poor resources

Leadership with health plan seems clueless and often makes empty promises . Constant increase in work and expectations but struggle to provide appropriate resources to do the job.

Looks are deceiving.

Looks are deceiving. The company started out to be a nice company to work for but later, things changed and with it, management was too controlling, micromanaging and allowed certain people to get away with certain things.

Pros

close to home.

Cons

management allowed certain people to get away with things, instead of being held accountable.

What is the best part of working at the company?Working from home. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Micro management, racial bias. No opportunity for growth. Nepotism.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Bulky culture, lack of diversity at the leadership level.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Miserable, company sets you up for failure with unrealistic goals and targets.

What is the best part of working at the company?Working from home What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Nothing is stressful What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Remote work What is a typical day like for you at the company?Very steady

Great place to work!

I’m happy at Molina. They care for their staff and work to make a great work/life balance. Get raises and bonuses. Good training. They allow for autonomy. Work from home

What is the best part of working at the company?Stability for a while until company wanted to move to another state. Using my customer service skills to help patients. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Working under guidelines or stats that were difficult to achieve when faced with long and extensive calls. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?I liked the atmosphere, was fun at times, felt part of a small group.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Answer calls, service clients and patients, data entry, triaging.

What is the best part of working at the company?Promotion every 6 months with InsensitiveWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Working during a storm building without storm Coverage…What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Not good but workable no guidelines for clock in or out…What is a typical day like for you at the company?On the phone for incoming calls 4 hour from 8 AM to 12 pm and from 1pm to 5 pm

Learned a lot

Face-paced work environment just like healthcare industry itself. Continuing growth and innovation helped me to experience corporate dynamic despite its side effect, endless restructure.

Laid back place to work

It’s a cool place to work but not enough pay for all the work you do. I was going above and beyond for my members and just feel like I was doing to much and getting paid less

work loads was overwhelming for the amount of employees.

Salary was ok but way too much for each coordinator. Management was poor, Promotions were not given based on skills but more who you new in management.

Good coworkers

ProsThe job itself was very easy. Molina has so many benefits for its members and my job was to inform them about those various benefits. There are metrics, but they are super duper easy to meet.ConsCoworkers are not very willing to help you with wuestions you may have. They tell you 'If you have any questions and I mean any questions please ask me'. But if you ask them they get snippy and shortAdvice to ManagementOverall its a great company to work for. I would recommend to streamline what the correct thing to do for different situations so that members and employees wont get different answers from different

Get the Experience Only

I would only recommend to get experience in Mediare and Medicaid. Leadership was not knowledgeable at all of the work processes and didn't seem too care as long as the numbers were met. The misrouted calls were horrible, between the health plan and corporate the left hand didn't know what the right hand was doing.

What is the best part of working at the company?Team work What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Nothing so far I haven't been stressed What is the work environment and culture like at the company?AmazingWonderful What is a typical day like for you at the company?Fast paceAlways working

A Great Starter Job

This was a great starter job for me. I worked part-time, had a set, schedule, and met amazing coworkers. I will say that I had a great trainer which is why I feel so successful at the job. He really fought for us to have as much time as possible in training and he was very knowledgeable. At a certain point, with open enrollment and lay-offs, it became quite stressful and so I left. If that hadn't happened I probably would have stayed longer.

Great first job

Clean work environment, most staff were professional. Easy to get help when needed. Plenty opportunity for advancement. Overtime and weekends were available as well during high workload.

Felt supported by management in my role

Great company to work for! I hope to return one day and finish out my career working for this great company. Employees are trusted to do their best work and are not micro-managed. Employees are treated well and respected and if there are issues, management listens. Best part of my job was meeting with Molina Members in person and assisting them. Overall, one of the best organizations that I have ever worked for in my 35 years of working.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Molina Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Women's ratings

3.0Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

25%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by  Fairygodboss

Compare Molina Healthcare with

• Molina Healthcare
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?