Molloy College Employee Reviews

I wish they would advance the hard working people from within the college
Coordinator of International Education (Current Employee) –  Rockville Centre, NYJune 15, 2018
I have worked here for almost 10 years and I would like to advance and move on and that is why I want to leave Molloy. I have met some wonderful people and have learned a lot. I have traveled the world with students but I have worked extremely hard. It has been frustrating because there is no room for advancement. I wish that things were different but unfortunately there is no room to move up.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
No room for advancement
well productive place
Adjunct Instructor/tutor (Current Employee) –  New YorkFebruary 6, 2018
-Excellent work environment and management
-Stress free, cooperative people
-Excellent activities and community integration
-Well balance structure with life demands
-Many employee development sessions
good working enviorment
Adjunct Faculty (Current Employee) –  Rockville Centre, NYJanuary 16, 2018
Great place to work but understaffed and lack of management. Nice benefits but little room for advancement. Continuous lack of feedback when it comes to issues within a department.
Great college excellent for Nursing program
Adjunct Clinical Faculty Nursing (Former Employee) –  1000 Hempstead Ave Rockville Center NY 11570October 19, 2017
Rated as #2 for nursing program in the Nation.The Faculty and staffs are very dedicated work with passion and with great effort. Recently added DNP and PhD programs
Treasurer (Former Employee) –  Rockville Centre, NYSeptember 20, 2017
I enjoyed working at Molloy for the work study program. It was very fast paced but the workers there make it enjoyable. Everyone there all get along very nicely with each other.
Productive workplace
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Rockville Centre, NYSeptember 11, 2017
Great environment to work. All employees are very helpful and respectful. Enjoyed working here too. Free school tuition was a big plus. Manager was great too.
Fun place to work.
MENTOR FOR LATINAS (Former Employee) –  Rockville Centre, NYAugust 17, 2017
I enjoyed the experienced of assisting high school students and having the opportunities to listen to their dreams and concerns. This was very humbling to be able to assist and encourage them.
Pros
Great activities for the students and mentors
Cons
They did not have enough lectures for students.
great job for experience
Secretary of the Director of IT (Former Employee) –  Rockville Centre, NY 11571June 24, 2017
great management, very accommodating and understanding. good hours and great experience. not difficult at all. great environment to work in with great people
#1 Nursing College in the USA
Adjunct Nursing Clinical Faculty (Current Employee) –  Rockville Center, NYJune 16, 2017
Molloy College has been rated to have The BEST Nursing Program in the U.S. The graduates are excellent nurses. It's a great place to work. The college is committed to the success of their students.
It's great if you need tuition remission
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Rockville Centre, NYJune 11, 2017
College needs to work on their hiring guidelines with many worker's children getting jobs. Many times opportunities are given to temps, who have an unfair advantage since they were already trained for the jobs, before internal candidates are able to apply.
My department's upper management needs to treat their direct reports and indirect reports with kindness, as well as improving his or her communications skills in delegating work tasks. Department have been mismanaged way before I arrived at Molloy.
Pros
Fridays off in the summer, retirement matching plan
Cons
Nepotism is all time high with worker's children filling positions out of the blue.
Wonderful place to work for
Clinical Professor (Current Employee) –  Rockville Centre, NYMay 20, 2017
Molloy College is a great place to work at and a wonderful people to work with. Opportunities are unlimited given that the applicant have the proper educational level.
Pros
Great opportunities
Cons
Have not found one yet
Great place to work, everyone was always so nice and wanted to help out whenever possible.
Athletic Communications Intern (Former Employee) –  Rockville Centre, NYMay 16, 2017
A typical day at work would be writing a preview about the weeks upcoming games and possibly creating a match program for the the games. I learned how to use Adobe photoshop and InDesign to create those programs. The management was very good and always wanted to see the best out of all the employees that worked in the athletics department. The workplace culture itself was a very fun atmosphere, thought it helped that the teams were doing very well and making runs into the postseason. The hardest part about working there was learning how to stat games with the system they used, it was complicated at first, but eventually it was like riding a bicycle. The best part of the job was being able to go to all the games and be part of something that was just a great and enjoyable time.
Supportive Place to Work
Instructor, Music Therapy (Current Employee) –  Rockville Center, NYApril 26, 2017
A wonderful place to work. Supportive co-workers in the music department. Teaching focus in music therapy studies: humanistic, music- and person-centered music therapy. Director of the program extremely supportive of faculty in the department. Collaborative teamwork with caring, no-drama co-workers.
Student Worker Perspective
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Rockville Centre, NYMarch 21, 2017
All departments are great to work for as a student. Professors are very friendly and always willing to give advise to the work study students. General positive vibes coming from the departments.
Frielndly and Positive Work Place
Student Worker (Former Employee) –  Rockville Centre, NYMarch 10, 2017
I enjoyed working with the people around me.
They made me feel welcomed and asked about my day.
The atmosphere was always positive and never a dull moment. It was a relaxing environment and when a task had to be done everyone did there part.

When I was asked to complete a project, they gave me a time limit and is was accomplished. However, if I could not accomplish it on time, I would ask when do they needed it by and i was given until then.
Pros
Low Stress, Great Employeers
Productive and fun workplace
Graduate Research Assistant (Current Employee) –  Rockville Centre, NY 11571February 22, 2017
I help professors obtain research for their classes and seminars. Everyone around here is motivated and friendly and we all work a one big team. Im very happy with this position.
Pros
Great work environment
nice environment
Tutor (Current Employee) –  Rockville Centre, NYJanuary 11, 2017
every student whom i tutor is v nice,they are very helpful,sometime i have to change schedule of students ,they do it .
I think this is one of best college to work as tutor
Great Local College
Director of Web Technologies (Current Employee) –  Rockville Centre, NYSeptember 29, 2016
Excellent and growing college that is going through some needed growing pains right now on the road to progress. A lot of changes going on as it tries to compete with other colleges on LI.
Pros
Lot of time off. Decent pay. Relaxed atmosphere.
Cons
Location (which is subjective of course).
Professor of Anatomy/Pysiology & Medical Terminology
Professor at Molloy College (Former Employee) –  Rockville Centre, NYAugust 16, 2016
I love teaching new information to students. The hardest part of my job is to encourage the students to actually study. The most enjoyable part of my job is teaching the students that are extremely interested in the learning new information
Graduate Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rockville Centre, NYApril 4, 2016
I enjoyed working as a Graduate assistant For molloy college i was given various opportunities to learn from students and teacher. more so i have gained confidence, patients, and other useful skill i still utilize today.