Mom365 Employee Reviews

Love my Job
Photographer (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 21, 2019
This is a great job for the person that is not depending on this to feed a family and just wants a little extra spending money. My district manager is always available. As always, what you put into a job, or anything, is what you get from it. I've worked to create a good relationship with hospital staff and love meeting new people. I took this job not to get rich or even support my family, but just for the extra spending money for Christmas or vacations, or just spoiling grandchildren.
Pros
Stress-free, Positive atmosphere
Cons
Not great pay
What a mess!
VP (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 26, 2019
Run from this company. Ridiculous business model from 60 years ago. Used to be a great place to work but they have let so many people go. 3 CEOs in 3 years should tell you everything you need to know.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Dying company
Alright
Newborn Photographer (Former Employee) –  Edinburg, TXMarch 23, 2019
My experience working with Mom365 was great. I loved meeting new moms and take pictures of their little humans but if you didn’t make a sale then you wouldn’t get paid good.
Pros
Seeing babies everyday
Cons
No sales = No good pay
Avoid
photographer (Former Employee) –  New JerseyMarch 21, 2019
The money can be only if you get assigned to a good hospital. Otherwise, you make practically nothing. The company has no benefits at all. They give you run down equipment to work with that you have to keep sending back because it breaks, only to get new equipment that is just as bad as what you had before. There is ZERO quality control. As a customer, you can get a decent photographer or one who can hardly focus a camera, its pretty amazing that the company cares so little about the quality of the images that the families get. Its ALL about selling packages and making a profit. The only good part was flexible hours, meeting families and of course the babies!
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Everything else
I love photography so anything that has to do with it I'm going to love it
Photographer (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 21, 2019
I get to work with little babies how awesome is that. Being able to photo a newborn that just entered into the world as an awesome experience. I don't take it lightly that a parent has allowed me to come in and photo their precious gift from God so I take my experience very highly and do the very best that I can do.
So much fun!
Professional Photographer (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCMarch 12, 2019
Who wouldn’t want to take pictures of babies all day and get compensation for doing so? It is a fast paced environment that can take a lot of time to do but it’s a super fun job that anyone can do!
Pros
A lot of pros for this company.
Cons
Only 5 hour work days, can work later though.
A lot of work for a lot of stress
On Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAMarch 12, 2019
This line of work can be very rewarding, but you have to really hustle to get new parents to purchase the products. If you are not a salesman, do not apply
Bad Experience With this company
Photography Intern (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMarch 9, 2019
I was hired by mom 365. Started the online training and hospital credentialing. While I was having problems with credentialing with hospital, they claimed that they had called and texted me to come in before set hired date. They claimed since I did not return their call that they went to the next candidate to hire. They informed Unemployment services that I quit the job.
Flexible Hours
Photographer (Former Employee) –  Covington, LAMarch 5, 2019
A good job for you if you love photography. You will get lots of experience handling newborns. Once you finish your training, management is mostly hands off and you can work your own schedule as long as the job gets done. I found it to be laid back and an easy going job and enjoyed interacting with the new moms.
Stressful and lack of communication
Sales Photographer (Former Employee) –  Harlingen, TXMarch 1, 2019
The online training was good and very informative, due to lack of communication I feel the on the job training could of been good if the communication was some what better.
Pros
Online Training
Cons
Lack of communication
Mom 365
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOFebruary 6, 2019
Management was great. with my husbands insurance I had to pay for my own. At 10.00 an hour that was not possible.
A typical day was answering phone calls from moms who pictures were not right in some way. Sometimes photo's of deceased babies were visable. The hardest part of the job was sticking strictly to the script, and then being graded on those scripts daily. YUCK!!!
Terrible company
Photographer (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, VAFebruary 2, 2019
There’s so much to say about this company. I can’t think of one positive i had working for them. The job itself wasnt bad; the hours weren’t great and management was an absolute mess. But working with moms and taking a special moment to photograph the first 48 hours of a babys life is exciting and rewarding. The company on the other hand would sell the moms names to third parties, they screw you on the cost of packages, we weren’t trained that well so if you weren’t a photographer prior you would be lost and the photos then turn out to be absolutely horrible. Just a bad company to work for.
Pros
Commission
Cons
Hours, company lies, managements a joke.
low pay
service/sales/trainer (Former Employee) –  St. Charles, MOJanuary 31, 2019
This job is good if you need a flex schedule. commissions are low and unreliable. The hospital environment is comfortable and clean.
There is plenty of opportunity to meet new people.
Cons
commissions are low
Not worth it
Photographer/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJanuary 29, 2019
After going back to work from having my child, I wanted to do something I loved, taking pictures. When I applied for the job I thought wow this is awesome! But little did I know they lied to me about the pay, and lied to me about my hours. I began with set hours but when they hired the next girl, she took my hours and I was given hours I could not do so I left. Nothing but a headache and not worth the pay. The prices are outrageous and how do you expect new parents to purchase such high priced packages with low quality prints? Set up your game mom365 and pay your employees more money!
Pros
Photographing babies
Cons
Low to nothing pay and lies
Financially unstable
IT Program Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Charles, MOJanuary 28, 2019
A great mission and good people. The business model is outdated therefore causes financial stability challenges. Staff always worried about career future.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Financial stability
Fast Paced
Newborn Photographer (Former Employee) –  Beckley, WVJanuary 9, 2019
Working here was fun in the beginning but as the days went by, it got so stressul. After one manager left and we got a new one, she was not very mindful of her employees.
Job is great, company is not
Photographer (Former Employee) –  NJJanuary 8, 2019
I have been working for Mom365 for over a year. I got hired, and was immediately trained. During the course of my year, my DM quit, two of my coworkers quit, the girl who trained me quit, and knowing this, I began to be suspicious. I loved my job and couldn’t understand why everyone was quitting. And now I do. The management is terrible, do not care about you as an individual AT ALL. They take advantage of everything you do, and just expect their requirements to be met. I worked at my hospital by myself and continued to do everything by myself. The job itself is great, I love photographing newborns and their families but if you can’t get them to buy the products the company offers, forget it. I was at a low income hospital and barely anyone had money to buy. Therefore, my paychecks were bone dry. I wasn’t even making enough to afford anything. If this is just a daytime job and you have another income, you may be okay. DO NOT MAKE THIS YOUR ONLY JOB. It can be rewarding in some aspects, but it is not worth it.
Pros
Photography
Cons
Everything else
Put in work and you will make money
Photographer Sale Associate/ Team Leader (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 6, 2019
I loved working at Mom365. You could have made great money if you dedicated your time and went above and beyond for the moms. I am just looking for more secretarial work at the moment.
Pros
flexible hours, great money, you get bonus incentives once and a while.
Cons
Long hours if you are really ambitious, it is tiring you have to calm a baby down everyday you work.
Flexible hours, pay is terrible
Newborn Photographer (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LADecember 23, 2018
On the job training provided with commission based sales. Pays $8.50/hr. OR commission sales, not both. Fun job, but pay is horrible!!! If people don't buy a lot, then you make no money.
Pros
Fun Job
Cons
Low pay
Pay was not awesome nor fair
Newborn Photographer (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 19, 2018
You were either paid by the hour or by commission (whichever was more). I was in a hospital that served the poorer community so the pay was never awesome. As far as the commission it came as the company wanted it to. If a family buys pictures a month after you take them that commission may not show up until the following month amd it is no way to tell. Not to mention I didn't get a check for the pictures that families bought after I left. I feel I did the work so I should get the pay.
Pros
You get to hold babies all day.
Cons
The pay isn't awesome.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mom365. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.6InHerSight Score

2.3Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

2.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight