Momentum Solar

Momentum Solar Employee Reviews

United States1,227 reviews

Found 1,227 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,229 reviews
solarappointmenthomeownersalecommissionenergymoneycanvasser

Fun workplace environment with a Ping-Pong table

Although at first, it was fun... once we got out on the field the threats started. They would constantly tell us that if we don't get a certain amount of appointments we'd be terminated. They promised commission, but to this day they have not paid me for a sell I assisted with.

No Prior Experience Required

I got a canvasser job at Momentum Solar without having any prior experience. They made me get the training to excel at my job. I have learned a lot with Momentum solar in the two years.

Pros

No prior work experience was needed

Cons

No time limitation.

Momentum Solar insights

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness

Hard Working Employees are treasured

Hard work is appreciated and demanded at Momentum Solar. They provide benefits as well as encouragement if hard work is shown. Employees are encouraged at every step.

Pros

Great benefits.

Cons

It can be stressful.

Canvassing has never been better

Momentum Solar has been a great employer. They provide the employees with in-depth knowledge and all the required details to sound informed before going to the prospective buyers.

Pros

Employees are well-informed

Cons

Sometimes employees are overwhelmed with work.

Welcoming and Supportive Workplace

Momentum Solar is a workplace that provides great support to employees. When I joined them, about a couple of years ago, they welcomed me warmly. I enjoy working as a canvasser and they always provide me with the required support.

Pros

Great support system.

Cons

Time-consuming.

Well-Maintained Workplace

Momentum Solar is a place where any enthusiastic person can enjoy working. The office has a great code of conduct and facilities for the employees.thanks

Punctuality and Code of Conduct

Momentum Solar have rules that make it the number one solar company. Another much-valued factor is punctuality. Employees are given respect and importance, plus good income and many perks.

Interaction with a Wide Range of Versatile Individuals

As a canvasser at Momentum Solar for the past four years, I have had the chance to meet people from a lot of different backgrounds and fields. It provided growth opportunities and made networking easy.

A Job that is Employee-Friendly

Momentum Solar has benefits and policies that are employee-friendly. They make work fun and worth the effort, especially for canvassers. The canvassers get chances to go to good events and meet different people.

Great Teamwork and Channels of Communication

The employees at Momentum Solar are supportive and kind towards each other. The channel of communication is two-way. The employees have a say in what they think and pitch in their ideas.

Very disorganized company

Upper management is terrible, no training, long hours. On holidays you need to work. You are just a number and nobody cares about the employees. Such a bad company to work for

Highly Professional Managers

Momentum Solar has team-oriented managers that work towards making employees feel comfortable and providing chances for growth. The communication is great even with canvasser employees like me.

Pros

Helpful managers. Strong communication.

Cons

Working hours can be lengthy.

Got to learn a lot from the Team.

The working hours are flexible. I have been working with Momentum Solar for the last three years.It is a place that has a great environment within the office plus the canvassing job also comes with extremely good perks

Pros

The teamwork is the real strength and the working hours are good too.

Cons

Sometimes employees are overwhelmed with work.

Generous Compensation and Growth

In the eight years that I have been working with Momentum Solar, I found this place to be excellent for employees. The job comes with generous compensations and has given me lots of chances of growth.

Great company with Incredible Leadership

Excellent work/family life balance. The amount of support and training that goes into each employee to make sure they are competent and an expert in their field is unparalleled. Office manager is supportive, encouraging, and motivating.

Canvassing is the Best Option at Momentum Solar

I have been in other companies as well; the canvassing job at Momentum Solar is the best. They offer commissions without caps, and the job is exhilarating in itself.

Pros

Thrilling job and uncapped commissions.

Cons

It is time consuming.

Problem-Solving Strategies

Momentum Solar is a place that is directed towards solving issues and resolving complaints of employees. They provide a positive and growth-inductive environment.

Pros

Positive work environment with many chances of growth.

Cons

Not all employees are on the same page.

Best in the Industry

Momentum Solar has been my workplace for the past six years. I have grown a lot here and the place serves employees with a stable income and many benefits.

Churn & Burn

Training starts out well then you just memorize a very long antiquated sales script for appointments. Churn and burn of sales reps. You are sent to many bogus appointments. Will not pay outstanding commissions when you leave.

Pros

Stepping Stone into renewable energy industry

Cons

No work life balance

Excellent training and opportunity

The training is top notch. I have little previous sales experience and the weeks of training they put us through before sending us out in the field was EXTREMELY beneficial to my success. I feel very supported by my managers and coworkers. The job seems to have demanding hours, but once you get the rhythm of the appointments, it ends up feeling way better time wise than most other full time jobs.

Pros

Corporate parties, excellent training, frequent bonuses, sales incentives

Cons

It’s really cold in the office

Nice Commissions and Freedom of Work

As an employee at Momentum Solar, I have been a canvasser. I go to meet people at events, fairs, meetings, and even their homes to sell Solar panels. It is an exciting job with good commission rate.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Momentum Solar. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare Momentum Solar with

Momentum Solar reviews by popular job title

• Momentum Solar