Momentum Solar Employee Reviews

Good work enviornment, no growth
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  South Plainfield, NJJuly 17, 2019
Very good work environment and no space to grow, always like things done right but don't want to compensate only favorites, good for someone in college
Good Management but very fast paced
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  South Plainfield, NJJuly 15, 2019
The top and lower level managers are very normal people who are very understanding, but at the same time you better be prepared to figure out your own solutions to many issues that you will inevitably come across.
Pros
laid back work environment with excellent co-workers
Cons
Long hours are the norm
Productive and fun workplace with a ping pong table
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  South Plainfield, NJJuly 15, 2019
There's never a boring day working at Momentum Solar. I'm usually busy from start to finish. It is a collaborative work environment where many different departments work together. If you are overworked, everyone else will help you out. It is a great place to work.
Interesting Place to Work
DATA ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Metuchen, NJJuly 12, 2019
A great place to gain experience in analytics.
You will never be bored as you will be challenged to reach the best version of yourself, and new developments will keep you on your toes.
Decent place to work
Mechanical Design Engineer (Current Employee) –  South Plainfield, NJJuly 12, 2019
A decent place to start your career. Don't expect much, to be honest. The company literally runs on numbers and nothing special. They are a little flexible with the schedule but that's the only plus point I would say
Motivating, Exciting, Hardworking
Worker (Current Employee) –  South Plainfield, NJJuly 11, 2019
Momentum is an awesome company to work for. They are motivating in which they always want you to do your best and succeed. I work hard every day because of the motivation given on a daily basis. It is persistent and an exciting job to look forward coming to.
Great company to work for
Permit Specialist (Current Employee) –  South PlainfieldJuly 11, 2019
I always say Momentum is the best company I have ever worked for. The environment is very relaxed yet you are always busy. The company is growing at a rapid pace and I really enjoy working here.
Great Workplace
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  South Plainfield, NJJuly 9, 2019
Management always goes out of their way to have an open door policy. Feels welcoming and surrounded by great co-workers. Always promoting from within. I believe in this company and the continued growth and workmanship.
Best work environment
Utility Operator (Current Employee) –  South Plainfield, NJJuly 3, 2019
Momentum Solar is one of the best companies that I have ever worked for! The CEO sets the best standards and the environment is fun and friendly. I love Momentum even though my commute is long, I truly enjoy coming to work everyday.
If you are tired of the same ol' drone mentality and want a challenging, yet fun job Momentum Solar is it!
Pros
Engaging Work Environment
Best Decision Ever
Sales Scheduling (Current Employee) –  South Plainfield, NJJuly 3, 2019
Leaving an Assistant Manager Position to becoming a regular employee might be considered a nonsensical decision but with the amount of growth Momentum Solar has provided for me from the moment I was hired is a decision I will never regret. The culture and the atmosphere is everything you can imagine and more. Here you are welcomed into a family of coworkers that will stand with you and help you grow. Momentum Solar has impacted my life and my coworkers life in ways that other companies may not be able to from increasing your income to helping you reach personal goals. Try for yourself and see if Momentum Solar is the Best Decision for your job choice you can make, I know for sure its my BEST DECISION EVER.
Pros
Growth, Bonuses, Free Lunch
Cons
Non-applicable
Very hard job but with determination you can make a lot of money.
Canvasser (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 3, 2019
Very stressful job. Manager was laid back though wants the best for the team. If the sale goal is met there are team outings. With determination and good training you can make thousands a month.
Pros
good money
Cons
days a week
High paced, modern company with lots of room to grow
Utility Registration (Current Employee) –  South Plainfield, NJJuly 2, 2019
Momentum Solar is growing at an exponential pace. When I started working here, we were only located in a few states and we have grown ten fold since. The environment is modern, young, fresh with lots of room for growth. I personally have gotten a position as a team lead while being here for a year. I am proud to say I work for one of the fastest growing solar companies in the industry!
Great Place to Work
transfer department (Current Employee) –  South Plainfield, NJJuly 2, 2019
Momentum is a fast growing modern company to work at. The employees are great people to work with. Momentum is also a low stress work place with great incentives.
fun place to work
Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Current Employee) –  South Plainfield, NJJuly 1, 2019
Momentum Solar is an amazing place to work. We do a lot of team building outings and exercises. The people are great and are always looking to help you grow. There is also a lot of room for growth.
Modern, Young, and Energetic Environment
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  South Plainfield, NJJuly 1, 2019
Momentum is a fast growing, modern company. The employees are down to earth and friendly. I enjoy my responsibilities, and the environment is low-stress. Love it so far!
Fast paced and collaborative
Sales Support (Current Employee) –  South Plainfield, NJJune 28, 2019
honestly, this is the best company I have worked for. It is fast paced, there is a ton of collaboration and real time problem solving. Management will know your name and call on you. The company wants you to do well and will give you the opportunity to find your calling.
Pros
Positive atmosphere, collaborative environment
Cons
If you don’t like change.
Great Company
Solar Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 27, 2019
If you are a sales person who wants to work for a company that has both your clients’ and your personal interests as a priority, then Momentum Solar is the right company.
Productive and Fun Work environment with a basketball court
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  South Plainfield, NJJune 27, 2019
I really enjoy working at Momentum Solar because we get a lot of work done while having a lot of fun. There is alway high expectations but you will always be rewarded when we reach our goals. For example our boss bought my entire team lunch after we exceeded expectations.
Pros
Free lunches, fun work environment, the monthly celebrations
Cons
Expectations are always going up.
Great work environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  South Plainfield, NJJune 27, 2019
Momentum is a great company to work for! The job culture is the number one thing i love about it ! Not to mention the close relationships you develop along the way, your coworkers/your department start to become like a second family to you.
Great place to find what you love
License Specialist (Current Employee) –  South Plainfield, NJJune 26, 2019
I have been at Momentum for nearly a year and have learned much more than I expected walking in. The people really make it worth it, with their constant support and good energy. There is never a boring day!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Momentum Solar. Our community is ready to answer.