Momentum Staffing Group

Momentum Staffing Group Employee Reviews

I absolutely love being a part of the Momentum Staffing team. Being able to work in an environment that is encouraging, motivative, fun, competitive, and light hearted has been the greatest experience! I would definitely categorize our company environment as "work hard, play hard". Being able to be a part of a small company has been a gift because it actually feels as though my work is valued rather than being just a number in a big company. Our manager encourages everyone to incorporate/share ideas and suggestions in order to better our company growth. Not only do I love our company culture, but I enjoy having the opportunity to recruit and help people in their job search. I truly believe that our recruiting efforts are the most effective when it comes to placing people in a position they are going to love and thrive in while also aligning with their long term career goals.
Pros
Work and Life Balance, Company Culture, Personal and Company Growth
First they’ll start by wasting your time for a few months maybe even a year by calling you and telling you how great you are for a job and how qualified then ghost you. Finally, if they do offer you a position it’ll be the most bottom of the barrel trash place with low pay, and the gag is if you don’t take it and act like it’s the best job to ever cross your path they’ll never work with you again. Don’t even bother you can find yourself something better
My experience with Momentum Staffing was extremely pleasant. They really have your best interests in mind and go above and beyond to find a job that best suits all of your needs. Everyone is polite, and the atmosphere is very modern and relaxing. Without Momentum, I would not have been paired with my ideal job! My recruiter really listened to all of my concerns and always made time for me. When it came time to complete all of the paperwork, the process was fast and easy. Overall, it was a very pleasant experience that landed me an incredible opportunity that I would not have gotten if I wasn't working with a Momentum recruiter!
Pros
Caring
I have worked for Momentum Staffing Group for three years and have loved every step. Since my earliest days I was given a large amount of responsibility and the support from the rest of the team to take on new challenges. I started as a recruiter and have since been given the opportunity to move into sales and grow the business in new ways. Management is always supportive of new ideas and nobody within the company is ever satisfied with the status quo. The team as a whole is the best part of the job. The people are one of my favorite reasons to come into work everyday. As a smaller company, we face unique challenges. But with the smart team we've been able to assemble we're always in a position to overcome those challenges. Happy to be with Momentum and excited for the years ahead as we continue our growth.
Pros
Culture, Opportunity for Growth, Benefits, Management
Momentum Staffing is a great company to be a part of. I started my career with this company and have grown tremendously and learned a lot about the industry. They have has the best management and company culture I have ever seen. All the employees are friendly and hard working! We all encourage one another to achieve our goals and be the best we can be. It is a very open, collaborative and fun work environment. I was hesitant about working with/for staffing firms at first... However, after joining the Momentum team I believe that they are the best staffing firm in Chicago!
Pros
Management, Work Environment, Company Culture, Opportunity for Advancement
Cons
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
I absolutely love working here. There are so many great aspects about Momentum that sets it apart in the staffing industry. I am an internal recruiting consultant for the company. First, I really enjoy the tight-knit, supportive work environment. I am constantly feeling like my coworkers not only push me to reach my office goals, but my personal goals as well. I can already see how significant my work has been. My supervisors are confident in my abilities, which gave me the chance to grow and thrive early in my career. Everyone's achievements are acknowledged and celebrated. I also appreciate the consultative approach we take to recruiting. Through our motivational matching system, we listen to candidates' long-term career aspirations and goals and match these candidates with the best pathway to get them to their goals. Because of this process, we see great results in finding candidates their dream jobs. I am very grateful that I found such a challenging, yet rewarding, position with an outstanding company.
Working for CSL Berhing through Momentum Scientific has been one of the best work experiences in my life. Although I do not qualify for CSL Berhings many employee perks they have allowed me to participate in things like raffles and escape rooms. They have a great life work balance with many paid holidays. The workload can sometimes be severe but management tends to allow you to work at your own pace as long a the work is completed. I wish the contract I was in could of been extended or a position open at the kankakee plant. Only downside I have seen is a low base pay.
Pros
Excellent benefits, flexible hours
Cons
Low pay