Add more staff to each of the departments. Give the staff their raises on a regular schedule.
Devise a plan without bringing in contractors to give their advice on business.
Get rid of all the old management and start fresh. Give all employees back their 80 hours and make sure all areas are fully staffed.
I would say give the house keeper more credit.
- What benefits does Mon Health offer?3 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Mon Health?3 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Mon Health?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Mon Health?One person answered
- Is this a job that requires weekends?One person answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Mon Health?One person answered
- How much do housekeeping assistants make per hour?One person answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Mon Health about how to improve it?One person answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Mon Health?One person answered
- How long does it generally take to hear back about an interview?