Mondelēz International Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 1,264 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
Mondelez International manufactures and markets food and beverage products in around 165 countries across the globe. The company holds the number one biscuits, chocolate and candy market share globally and the number two global position in gum. The company's portfolio features seven billion-dollar brands, including Cadbury, Nabisco, Oreo, and Trident, and another 44 brands that each generate revenues of over $100 million. Mondelez focuses on maintaining the speed, creativity, and agility of a sm...
Mondelez International manufactures and markets food and beverage products in around 165 countries across the globe. The company holds the number one biscuits, chocolate and candy market share globally and the number two global position in gum. The company's portfolio features seven billion-dollar brands, including Cadbury, Nabisco, Oreo, and Trident, and another 44 brands that each generate revenues of over $100 million. Mondelez focuses on maintaining the speed, creativity, and agility of a small company while capitalizing on the scale and resources of a global powerhouse.
The health insurance is a highlight for employees at Mondelez, as is the paid vacation -- three weeks to start. The company also offers matching on 401(k) plans, and there is reportedly a gas reimbursement and a company vehicle for certain positions.
Employee experiences vary widely across positions, but many like the "attractive training system, challenging environment," and "ambitious projects." Others highlight that Mondelez "invests in creative ideas and supports talented employees." However, there is some uncertainty around the "constant company restructuring," and others find that "management isn't always on the same page."
You’re seeing all 178 jobs at Mondelēz International because we can’t find any available jobs at Mondelēz International close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 4.9K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at Mondelēz International have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 226 questions about working at Mondelēz International. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Mondelēz International employees.
Insights from 861 Indeed users who have interviewed with Mondelēz International within the last 5 years.
My past experience
My past experience ...
situational, like have you made a mistake and how you correct it. Why should I hire you
situational, like have you mad...
They basically want to know if you can handle the job and are you a person that is motivated and also they ask you about safety
They basically want to know if...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Mondelēz International?Published on May 24, 2021