Mondelēz International
Happiness rating is 59 out of 100

Mondelēz International Employee Reviews

United States1,903 reviews

Found 1,903 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,025 reviews

hours cut for new part time workers

get hours one week then cut the next only because they hire new employees every week. They want things done correctly but do not give the proper hours to get them done proficiently.

Pros

pay for gas milage

Cons

no health care even though you can work 36-40 hour weeks

Enjoyed the cookies

Enjoyed the job, an I'm a team player. The problem comes in at times when you have new inexperience managers coming in haven't a clue in how to talk to people.

Mondelēz International insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager

great place while it lasted

great place excellent pay awsome coworkers lots of overtime benefits were excellent very close to where i lived so my comute was very short learned alot

Able to work unsupervised.

Got to work on my own. Knew what task to complete and how to get it done. Got paid mileage for using my personal vehicle. I was really able to set my own starting time.

Pros

Work unsupervised

Cons

No full time

Great for people with lots of energy and enjoy working independently

Great for people with lots of energy and very good for people who enjoy working independently (by themselves). Even though most days are full steam ahead - days can end by 3 pm when fully used to your route/stores.

Merchandiser

I like I alone able to do that and mangers and when new employees come in other merchandise are rude people that already work there are rudest people I ever work with i n my life

Good company but managers in charge are no so pleasant

Good company in my experience for working there for 10 years. But the managers in charge are a joke. They want you to work 12 hour shifts to get everything done. The managers stress you out everyday about sales, not enough help to get the work done, and major labor work here. The only benefit you gain here is the company car and fuel card if your a sales representative because gas right now is outrages.

Pitiful

I am glad I am out of there.No culturethe most enjoyable part of the job is the people I worked with around me.The worst part of the company is the management.

If you like driving to several stores nowhere near where you live this is the place for you

All in all this wasn't a terrible job but having to drive between 5-6 stores a day which aren't anywhere close to you or each other, and sometimes over 30 miles away is not something that I expected before I worked for then

Flexible schedules

Culture of blatant favoritism and No accountability whatsoever. Not a hard job but can be very physical at times . If you do your job potential for advancement is there and if you don't well nobody is going to say anything to you anyway. Work load varies greatly from day to day.

Pros

Schedule Flexibility

Cons

Low pay, Constantly picking up after others who don't finish the job

Miss this company.

This was by far, the best job that I have ever had and it was gladly taken away from me because of the discretion of police brutality, but in the blackmailing way. I was blackmailed by an officer who threatened to forge tickets into my name if I didn't obide to what he said and to the information he was profusely demanding. They are a great company, they are INTERNATIONAL, so very many people work for this company. I was given the opportunity to be apart of this team, and for me, sadly, it was ripped away from my hands by a dirty "law enforcing" officer. Work was very flexible and the gas reimbursement was provided which is very helpful and needing especially at times like right now with the high rising prices. Everyone on the team was very communicative and reliable. Miss you guys and wish you the very best of luck for your future and I hope to rejoin with the team in the future as well.

Fun workplace

I really enjoyed my time withnabisco, great environment and managers All around a fun place to work, challenging at times during the holidays. But 100% would go back to work in this area if I still lived there

Review

i learned that being a hospital employee has a rewarding career. the people u meet are awesome the managers show favoritism but i see thats at any job but that can also mean you can have a job today and none the next

Poor pay. No advancement opportunities. No benefits for part time employees. Job is physically demanding. Somewhat flexible schedule.

Poor pay. No advancement opportunities. No benefits for part time employees. The work is very physically demanding and stressful. Somewhat flexible schedule.

Electrician

Pay and Benifits were above average, lots and lots of overtime, management was clueless. The plant closed and product was mover to Mexico. I will not purchase any crackers or cookies that are made from Mondelez

Fast paced and physical work balanced with training and mental work

I started as a part time merchandiser for weekends and holidays. Within 2 years was made a Sales Rep and 2 years after that I got the position of Retail Merchandiser Supervisor. Great Money and benefits for me.

Pros

Benefits, flexible scheduling, great pay

Cons

Can't think of any, I love my job

Nothing positive to say about Mondelez. They don't value their employees.

Nothing positive to say. Company dosent care about their employees. Their statement about work life balance are simply buzz words, total nonsense. I'm glad I don't work there anymore.

Pros

Cons

No appreciation for work ethic and dedication

Very weird work place

They have excuses for everything abs can’t fix them. It’s a shame they are that way. But I term the problem and they do not care. Another excuse as of there are children

Pros

The work is easy

Cons

You get no sleep and driving sleepy

Hard work, heavy carts

Very heavy carts piled high with product, have to pull or push the very hard to move carts. Very repetitive work, can be hard work. I work hard but I’m too slow for them, always here that from Supervisor.

I enjoy my job!

I work independently. I stay in contact with my co- worker (sales rep) daily. This is a physical job. Great place to work, Great bosses. Communication is Key.

Great work environment and growth opportunities

It's a company that values team work and professional growth. You'll have the opportunity to work with world-famous brands, with a team in which you'll feel valued and that you make a change

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mondelēz International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Women's ratings

3.0Fairygodboss Score

67%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

44%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by  Fairygodboss