Mondelez International Employee Reviews

Found 1,169 reviews matching the search See all 3,017 reviews
Great Company to work for
Sales Service Representative Mondelez (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 18, 2019
I loved working for Mondelez (Nabisco). It was a great company with room for advancement. I started as a part time associate and ended up a full time sales rep within a short amount of time.
Pros
Great company and many many perks
Cons
Can't really think of any!
Productive and very demanding type of job
Distribution Center Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAFebruary 17, 2019
I've been there just about a year and have ben able to learn a lot about logistics and inventory control, while maintaining traceability of product in a high demand facility.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Life Balance
Young person job
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Austin, texasFebruary 16, 2019
It is a good company and Train you well. I found out quickly how hard a job this is. 200+ cases of product comes in 2-3 times a week. If I were younger I would work here. Pay is not enough for this position.
Pros
Good company and training
Cons
Way too hard on the body.
It’s only gum until it’s not
GENERALIST MACHINE OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Loves Park, ILFebruary 15, 2019
Don’t think your opinions will matter. Safety first until production is compromised. Somehow confidentiality always gets compromised. The blow good smoke but when it comes down to it the grass is greener on the other side. The Pay is the only thing keeping people there . Everyday team leaders would tell you the company isn’t going good when they would have there meetings. No security at all.
Pros
Paycheck, benifits
Cons
Co workers, no work life balance, company first mentality, poor communication.
working with mondelez was a great opportunity
Part Time Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  North Bergen, NJFebruary 14, 2019
while working in mondelez I learn a lot or good communication and organization of the company. I truly appreciated the time I work with the company and the great workplace they had.
Pros
good communications
Cons
short hours
Good for a Part Time Side Job
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  KentuckyFebruary 13, 2019
Although there are employees who have worked for the company for years, management constantly reminds employees that their job can be outsourced to the clients themselves. Keebler a similar company did so not long ago and employees are often reminded of this. The job requires the use of a personal vehicle with only the federal minimum being offered for travel compensation and no assistance for vehicle upkeep, something that can be a major issue depending on management as there are some who knowingly schedule employees to drive great distances to their first stop which is not compensated as it is considered "a normal commute" up to a certain number of miles. If you are looking for a good place to stay at the merchandising level there are far better options elsewhere.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Poor Compensation, Wear and Tear on personal assests
Productive and fun workplace
Manager, Ext Communications & Public Affairs, LA (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 12, 2019
The best thing about working at MDLZ was its people. I was spoiled to be able to work with such a talented and dynamic team. Also, in addition to flexible hours, I often was able to work from home.
Good way to make money
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAFebruary 11, 2019
You go to a set of grocery store locations based on what your GPS phone and sales rep for the territory tell you. You work loads or backstock and set up displays at each location. This can take anywhere from 40 min to 5 hours per location, and the amount of locations vary from 2 to 5. I barely got to know any of my coworkers because I wouldn't see most of them for weeks at a time. In this state, at least, the company is struggling a bit, and everyone is stretched thin. If you're willing to put up with a lot of hours with very little training, there's a lot of money to be made.
Pros
No micromanagement (to a degree)
Cons
breaks and lunches are discouraged
Satelite work environment
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Lake Jackson, TXFebruary 11, 2019
It isn't a bad job. We do everything remotely or by email. We would have quarterly meetings for our job group. It requires driving to and from store accounts for your territory. Varies from 3 to 4 stops a day to possibly 7-8 or more. The bonus structure fluctuates from year to year. The advancement is somewhat slow as most people stay in their position for some time. The interpersonal communication is very good. The hardest part was feeling very on my own as far as help. It is hard to get additional help as my territory was away from the main group in general.
Pros
Company car, incentive programs, various perks
Cons
Additional help is hard to aquire, less hours to do job
good
Sales Representative, Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXFebruary 11, 2019
Great place to work for, work hard and you will move up, flexible hours, good management team loved working for them and great coworkers that you can depend on
Stressful!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYFebruary 11, 2019
A lot of inknown with this company. Seems like management is very sneaky and always wanting to reprimand. Way to much interference with management daily to get your work done. They definitely are youth oriented. Do not want older employees. This company in my view is rotten and you will not feel like you have job security. Don’t waste your time. Always changing protocols and threatening with write ups- joke!!! Wait until management gets their turn - it will come.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list!!!! No credibility
Starter Job
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 9, 2019
For those who are looking for a simple job with very few tasks and many hours during the week to work, becoming a merchandiser for mondelez is a great option. They are flexible with hours and days, they also pay fairly well.
Poor Management and Ignored Department
Graphics Specialist (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAFebruary 7, 2019
While this department was looked to for so many internal projects, it was completely taken advantage of and poorly compensated for the level of skill, creativity, and hard work. They threw anyone into the manager roll, who were completely clueless about the job.
Pros
Vacation, Bonus, Flexible, Work from Home Option
Cons
Poor Management, Undervalued, Under Paid
They gave hours
Stock handler (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAFebruary 6, 2019
The hours were good, but more pay would of been nice & growth with company would have helped tremendously. Although I was just a stock handler, not sure how well the drivers got it.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Bell ring for breaks & lunches odd feeling
Great company but no work life balance
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYFebruary 6, 2019
Good company to work for depending on your tittle. They have great benefits and perks. You are working everyday so don't expect this job to not be stressful.
Pros
benefits and flexible work hours
Cons
Heavy workload
You were warned
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 4, 2019
I wasted 15 years of my life with this company. I’m not just a disgruntled employee, I ended up quitting because they didn’t understand/care about the responsibilities of raising not 1 but 2 special needs children, and would not work with me on start/end times
The compensation and benefits were what kept me there for so long, but even that’s not enough after 15 years!
There is so much more I would love to say but then this review would be removed! This place will destroy your life! Guaranteed
Pros
Pay, benefits
Cons
Hours/workload/management
Great Company
Merchandiser/Vendor (Former Employee) –  Sparta, TNJanuary 31, 2019
No benefits because it was part time, no room for advancement, not really a flexible schedule. I asked for Sundays off and was laid off because I wasn't flexible.
Good to work
Lead Solution Architect (Former Employee) –  Deerfield, ILJanuary 31, 2019
Excellent work environment . Promotes talent always. Deploys latest technologies and solution to have ahead of the lot advantage. Provide flexible work environment
No advancement
Sales Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Addison, ILJanuary 30, 2019
Un-involved District manager, no room for advancement. Not enough employees to cover territory. Hard to fire employees who are not doing their job, others have to cover.
Basics
Vendor Representative (Current Employee) –  Port Richey, FLJanuary 30, 2019
I wonderful job opportunity for those who love to interact Face to face with people and push your product for sales.
Flexible scheduling.
Quick responses from management regarding any concerns.
Pros
Flexible scheduling
Cons
Difficult to obtain full time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mondelez International. Our community is ready to answer.

51.2K

Ratings from women

2.9InHerSight Score

2.5Personal Development

3.6Career Opportunities

2.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight