Mondelez International

Found 1,782 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,580 reviews

Mondelez International insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager

hours cut for new part time workers

get hours one week then cut the next only because they hire new employees every week. They want things done correctly but do not give the proper hours to get them done proficiently.

Pros

pay for gas milage

Cons

no health care even though you can work 36-40 hour weeks

Good management and helpful co workers. Overall it’s a great company with great Benifits. Company covers all Benifits. Home almost everyday before 12pp

Not the same company when I joined

They don't train people as well, you work longs hours some days and other days not so much. There really is no support from your point of contact person.

Pros

Has a full-timer you automatically get pto and benfits.

Cons

You sometimes work long hours couple days of the week. Getting help is non existence.

Misrepresentation of so called “GOOD JOB”

I spent 3 1/2 yrs of blood sweat and tears working here, only to find out after I quit, that my manager approved 3 days of vacation I took without me having actually incurred the time......So I got stuck with 24 hrs of pay ($338) I had to return to the company. Just shows that my decision to leave was the right one because integrity matters at the end of the day. Where is accountability for this??????

Pros

Semi decent pay for unrealistic expectations

Cons

Unqualified Management, No Accountability and Very Unprofessional!

Not a good company to work for

The mangers are liars, they promise you that you will be working alot of hours, they only give the hours to the full time employees, they really don't care about their part time employees. They only give their part time employees 16 hours a week and no one can live on that. So I have been looking for a new job.

Pros

Na

Cons

part time employees do not get paid for holday's, or vacations. They don't like to pay for overtime.

Would you recommend working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

work you to death

if you like working 60+ hr weeks and most saturdays good for you. company will flat out tell you the job is more important than family. JOB comes first always..

Pros

pay is decent

Cons

the amount of time away from famioy

Somewhat flexible hrs

For 5.5 yrs I worked part time, thats all that was available, unless I wanted to relocate. I relocated with high expectations, ended up getting less hrs. No room for growth, my next step would be order writer, but with the amount of change I've seen with stores taking over the ordering, I and many don't believe that position will remain as well as the ssr. Many of the senior reps hate their jobs, micro managed, always blamed, over expectations and worked. Just trying to make it till retirement or buy out. It's sad, I really enjoyed it at the beginning.

Pros

Use to get damaged product?

Cons

Always changing of stores, expectations, and no growth.

Good place to work.

Great place to work as a driver. I work nights, have to get started at midnight. The job is easy...work 11-14hrs a day. Good benefits, union job. Deliver nabisco cookies and snacks

Pros

Medical

Cons

Start at midnight

Sales representative

The grind but it pays off ! Learned so much, very grateful for the opportunity to work here as it’s gotten me to where I am today. The people I worked with were great people, blessed to have met them all,

Pros

The people

Always changing

Good place to work but plan on long hours once your in management.Nice your not stuck in one place but sometimes being on the go constantly can wear you down

Pros

Company car

Cons

Long days

Productive and good coworkers

It was a good place to work. It had its ups and downs but I enjoyed my time there. The pay was great and the benefits were great as well. It’s too bad it closed.

Pros

The pay and benefits

Good Luck

Sales make this horrible routes really hard to finish, them office don't want to heard your problems so good luck, them always force you to work your day off every week. new driver have to work Saturdays also. You are trying to get a doctor appt, good luck whit that also they will not give you your personal days.

Pros

Good Pay, Good Beneficts

Cons

Everything else

Decent job not much to complain about

Great work life balance, decent pay, management has been great in my experience. Can be pretty unpredictable at times, long days sometimes. Lots of miles on your car.

Pros

Work life balance. No set time to be at work. If you work fast, you’re off early

Cons

Unpredictable at times

It was alright

All about production GOOD or BAD, Waste was a on going issue I never saw so many lazy people in my life. No help for the upper management team. They some GOOD people there too

Pros

Money and insurance

Cons

On home life

I loved this job. If I could've done it full time, I would never have left

Basically being your own boss. You travel from store to store stocking shelves, and where you communicate daily with your boss, no one is standing right over you. You record your time, but there's no time clock to punch.I loved the jobThe bad part is that the job is only part time. If you need full time work, you won't get it here.

Pros

Freedom to start ay your own time (within reason)

Cons

Only part time

Terrible logistics supervisor new system is garbage but best pay for a part time job anywhere in NE Ohio

Overall the job itself and work wasn’t that bad but management and certain employees on the floor made it difficult to effectively do my job. We had either day or night shift in the warehouse 9AM or 5:30 PM night shift always gets treated better though they never balance the work evenly between the two shifts so day shift has to stay on overtime while night shift leaves early or on time.It’s pretty easy you have a picker that selects cases of Nabisco products and puts them on a conveyor belt that goes to the stacker, they stack the cases on the pallet wrap it and load it on the truck and start on the next one.The new eWS system for picking and stacking pallets is overly complicated and takes a ridiculous amount of time away from doing your job. It’s a Teamster job so the union does what it can to protect you but a lot of employees feel like as soon as they get a little bit of seniority they don’t have to work anymore just like everyone else. It takes at least 5 years just to get a decent stable bid if you’re full time. It was a “part time job” but some of us casuals were working 40+ hours a week and the pay was amazing but no benefits only full timers get those. Full time requires a CDL Class A which was ridiculous they should have full time inside bids for casuals who don’t want to drive for the company.The logistics supervisor for the Streetsboro location and the day shift foreman rule the place with an iron fist. I’ve never seen a union foreman work so closely for the company before in my 3 years of working in a union shop like that. They let me go after I started -

Pros

Union, allowed to have a speaker or Airpods in while working, Amazing weekly pay, 3+ breaks a day, free products on fridays, flexible hours for casuals, 6 weeks vacation after 25 years for full time, no weekend work

Cons

CDL required for full time work, management, 13 hour daily overtime cap, no benefits for part time employees, company doesn’t help with getting your CDL anymore makes you worry about it, weird start times for 2nd shift and drivers

Two faced

After leaving my previous job to work here I was declined employment after one shift with no response back as to why, the pay was less than fast food and management needs a complete overhaul. On top of all that they continue to lie to unemployment about their whole hiring process. Stay away from here and possibly any products they endorse.

Pros

Cons

Too many

Lots of hours

Work work work..... not much time off ever. Be prepared! It's a warehouse job with production first mindset. Once you move up the seniority scale your better off!

Pros

Lots of OT

Cons

No family life

Good pay

Hard repetiivework but good pay long hours little breaks but can break when needed big work loads co workers very hands on and helpful just come to work do your job no issues

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Long hrs and big work load

Simple work great job

Simple work not a back breaking job. Great pay with overtime. They offer double time on sundays and if you come in before your shift. My plant closed down if it didn't I would of loved to stay with them.

Pros

pay and beniits

Cons

long hours forced OT

Great Pay, Flexible hours

It is a great place to work and get experience At both Sales and Merchandise. Not that many hours, and work can sometimes be a bit tenacious. The work is easy, and the hours aren’t that great.

Pros

Good pay, great communication, flexible hours

Cons

Parking?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mondelez International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.9K
1.3K

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Mondelez International.
Powered byComparably