Mondelez International Employee Reviews

Found 1,284 reviews matching the search See all 3,251 reviews
was treated to lunch every so often
Merchandiser/Sales (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 23, 2019
i was trained in sales as well with meeting differet orders and meeting sales goals and getting the products and naking displays for sales goals and making sure that the back stock was sufficianly stocked
Pros
meeting store managers and going to different stores
Cons
drive times
Stay from away
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Elgin, ILJune 21, 2019
Horrible place to work don’t trust management they lie right to you’re face same goes for the sales representative all they care about is hitting numbers.
Pros
Good company, brands, people.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJune 20, 2019
Sales Representative; typical day is working 3-4 retail stores, assessing inventory, reordering product needs, improving distribution/shelving, and upselling merchandising/displays.
Pros
Brands, people.
Cons
Physically demanding position.
I really enjoyed my time with Mondelez.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 19, 2019
Some of the things I loved about Mondelez:

1. Company culture
2. Workplace environment
3. Work/Life balance
4. Management
5. Job Structure
6. Family oriented company
never saw the office disorganized
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJune 19, 2019
full time but rarley got 40 hours never knew from one day to the next were you were going to work
had me driving all over town. very incinsistent, ran out of ad items frequently
Pros
scattered schdule
Cons
rarley got 40 hours
I was in the maintenance shop. Most coworkers were very negative and complaining about others.
Maintenance Electrician (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHJune 17, 2019
At Toledo Ohio Mondelez, there is a epidemic of griping about anything and anyone, maintenance shop. The lead guys lead the way and teach the younger ones to complain daily as if were a sport.
Great place to work great people
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Henrico County, VAJune 15, 2019
Love the environment. HR need a heart for people’s personal reasons but other then that i recommend anybody to work there. People you work with is great too
Would not recommend
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Bend, ORJune 14, 2019
It was a horrible place to work for in 2016. I would be gone anywhere from 12-16+ hours per day. Then when you make the person above you mad they cut your hours to nothing for at least a few weeks. I only worked 2 months for them. I am still owed my last paycheck and last mileage reimbursement check. It has been 3 years.
Horrible job and Management
Senior Sales Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJune 13, 2019
They PREACH work life balance. There is NONE. You get your schedule, at 5pm the day before and it will frequently change. They give the Sales and Senior Sales more deliveries than the merchandisers because if they keep the merchandisers hours low, upper management will bonus. Sales and Seniors are told they will only do about 30% of deliveries, but that is total lie. As a Senior, you travel constantly. A week, at a time, you are on the road, covering a Sales persons territory, while they are on PTO. Sales people will leave Seniors all their returns and out of dates to clean up, when they are on PTO and then throw you under the bus when they come back. Management turns a blind eye to the Sales peoples sloppy work and blames it on store and merchandisers. Stores treat you horribly. Management will call Sales on their approved PTO, if they have an issue. Must build displays and do deliveries on ad day. Truck deliveries come at different times, every day and are constantly late, so again work life balance is a joke. If a truck is a few hours late, you are expected to clock out and sit in the parking lot, of the store and wait till the truck gets there and then clock back in. The time in store, they assign you is never enough to get the job done properly. Management is clueless to the challenges, at store level until a truck delivery is denied, at a store. Then they care because the sales loss, from that delivery not coming through, affects their bonus. Work is very monotonous and hard. Your feet, your back and your knees will kill you because you're constantly on hard floors at  more... stores such as Publix, Walmart, Target, Winn-Dixie Piggly Wiggly and Harvey's. This job is anything but enjoyable. The pay is not worth the agony that should go through everyday. It is probably the worst job I have ever had in my life, due to the lack of caring, from management and above. Turn over rate for this company is outrageous. Please believe the negative reviews that you read, about this company. Unfortunately, I did not listen to two friends, that work for Mondelez before accepting the position. I should have listened, it would have saved me a lot of anguish.  less
Good money and lots of work
Stock handler (Former Employee) –  Newburgh, NYJune 12, 2019
If you are young and want money then this is a great job, but if you have a family that you want to be able to see then this job isn't for you. Good benefits and money. Unevenly split work throughout the warehouse workers and everything is seniority based so get used to the bad end of the stick until you get a few years on the job.
Pros
Money, insurance, free cdl training
Cons
No family time, un even spread of work through warehouse workers
it paid 16 an hour
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Salinas, CAJune 12, 2019
the job was boring, bosses sucked and bunch of kiss butts there..
I'm not going to go into detail but I have to type a lot of words in order to submit this so here you go.
Showcased key assetts
Sales Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, GAJune 12, 2019
Enjoyed the experience with respect to being able to executate and polish my key skills. Responsible, dependable, work ethic, and team work. Must maintain product rotation, display plans, communications with others involved.
Pros
Execute schedule when I wanted.
Cons
Dealing with people that didn't have the same idea of work.
pay check
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 9, 2019
only positive is the pay, its very fast paced and starting hours are very early and getting home very late no work or life balance . insurance is ok and its a union job which means all vacation is taken and leaving nothing left for anyone else and although I agree with them getting first bids they are allowed all vacation taking all 6 weeks at a time and their is nothing left for guys that been ther 2 or 3 years in. if you like money its a great job.
Horrible place to work
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 9, 2019
This is the most cutthroat job I've ever had. The sales reps will expect you to live, breathe, eat, sleep, Nabisco. I was trained poorly, and was demoted because of it. I didn't find out until another member of my team told me, not my immediate superior.
The work/life balance is a total joke. Unless you're a sales rep or management, you're expected to work every weekend. The days are long, and the work is very hard. I have not enjoyed my time with this company at all.
Great company
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 8, 2019
The company itself is great. There may be some issues with some managers but such is life in retail. I'd go back in a heartbeat if a position locally opens up.
disorganized company
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Hialeah, FLJune 6, 2019
A lot of backstock in almost all the stores I go to. Almost all the stores I work at have very disorganized back rooms due to other merchandisers not caring and just throwing stuff in the back. Not the kind of job for a lot of hours, many times getting 7 plus hour days and then the rest of the week getting even less than 3.
The hardest working are the least recognized
Sales Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXJune 6, 2019
This was without a doubt the worst vocational decision of my life. I was with the company for years and was passed over for promotion several times. Please do not waste your time and efforts with Mondelez International.
Pros
I was able to work alone
Cons
No back-up from management while performimg in-stote duties
best for motivated individuals
sales service representative (Current Employee) –  Deerfield, ILJune 3, 2019
I am no stranger to merchandising in grocery store environments. you have to have a certain personality to work within the confines each store gives you, as well as the expectation of your company. it can be quite a challenge to work with certain personalities that are never going to be satisfied with the work that you do even if you change what they do not like about your display.
Pros
autonomy
Cons
no benefits for "part time" employees
Was friendly atmosphere and politeness in the store to.
Merchandise stocker Walmart (Former Employee) –  Augusta, KSJune 3, 2019
It's a great company that is a friendly business and pays a lot to be able to live and enjoy life and able to pay my bills without having to worry about not being able to support our families.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
Short breaks
Fast pace
CDL Driver/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Newburgh, NYJune 1, 2019
Great environment. Benefits are amazing, free cookies very Friday. Coworker are very friendly but too much favoritism. And everything gos by Seniority
Pros
Benefit and pay
Cons
Too many

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mondelez International. Our community is ready to answer.

51.3K

Ratings from women

3.1InHerSight Score

2.7Personal Development

3.6Career Opportunities

3.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight