Mondelez International Employee Reviews

Found 703 reviews matching the search See all 2,357 reviews
Fun at times but management makes it hard to enjoy working there constantly
Stock Handler (Current Employee) –  Manassas, VAOctober 14, 2018
Lack of experience on managements part makes warehouse tasks unnecessarily difficult on a day to day basis I highly recommend looking for another job elsewhere the money is good but I’d rather be happy making less money than miserable making more money.
Pros
Coworkers, pay
Cons
Management, computer system always down
Flexible but uncontrollable schedule.
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 14, 2018
There are so many uncontrollable factors with this job simply due to the fact that it is in logistics and food delivery. There are very few things that you as the employee have control over. Some examples of those are delivery times... sometimes the truck will be 1, 2, or 3+ hours late. If that's your last store - you are expected to stay. My first week on the job, I pulled a 14 hour day. My manager didn't bat an eye and said that during the busy season that is expected. If deliveries were at 4:00 in the morning and you know you have a long day - you need to be at the store at 4:30am. Schedule is flexible...but out of your control.
alot of down time between loads coming to the store
Merchandiser/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 14, 2018
a good company great time manger staff lack of talk if trucks were running late. no positive feed back from upper mangers workforce is to thin had to deal with a lot of store level bull
Poor management, too many hours in a day
Sales Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 12, 2018
They give you too many stores to work in one day which can become overwhelming and stressful, and then talk down to you if you ask for help with them. They scold you for going into overtime even though they offer little help for your stores, so of course you’re going to go into overtime. I always worked hard to make sure my stores were stocked and looked nice but then am told I didn’t do enough so what’s the point of working hard if they don’t recognize it? Condensending managers and sales reps. You don’t get any actual breaks except for when you’re just driving to the next store. I’m very unhappy here and am trying to find a new job.
Pros
Quarterly bonuses if you make sales, paid time off
Cons
Stress level too high for the pay, overworked
MDLZ is a good place to work and tries to maintain work-life balance.
Senior Executive Assistant to President (Former Employee) –  East Hanover, NJOctober 9, 2018
MDLZ is a good place to work and tries to maintain work-life balance.

Very busy, but the relaxed atmosphere and flexibility to be able to work from home was great.
Very good company. Solid employment & compensation for expectations
Stock handler/Truck driver (Former Employee) –  North Smithfield, RI 02896October 9, 2018
I enjoyed working in the Rhode island branch for 21 years.
Very good relationship with management as I still communicate with them as friends
I transferred to Phoenix's branch & had to resign & rehire.
Bit of a kick in the teeth for someone with managers awards for service. The manager in Phoenix proved to be a bully high school coach type person. Poor people skills & not someone I would choose to give the same effort to do I resigned.
Pros
Very good management for the most . great co workers. Great benefits.
Cons
No acknowledgement of previous service to the company when switching branches.
Tough sailing
Manager (Former Employee) –  Buena Park, CAOctober 9, 2018
One thing is what it says it is and another is what it actually does. There is little to no innovation, and internal politics rule. It is unfortunately not the company it once was and I sincerely hope it finds a renewed purpose it can actually deliver on.
Pros
Scale
Cons
Internal conflicts
Typical day
Order Writer (Current Employee) –  MidwestOctober 8, 2018
Your basically a glorified stocker, if you dont mind stocking shelves then this is the perfect job for you, I started out pt and there super flexible, basically you make your own schedule if you want sat off you get it if you can only work monday n tue then thats all you will work.. Once I became full time they dont work with you anymore your there slave, you dont get 2 days off in a row no weekends off unless you take a vacation day if someone cant work they just ad it on your schedule even if theres pt persob available. Pt do work the holidays mostly... The pay in the midwest is good for this type of work.... As the full timer you have alot of stress dealing with management from the stores cause your always out of product and the shelves are empty.. The busiest times of the yr and your out of stock on products. So the stores are pist and you have to deal with it... Then you do build displays once in a while.. I like building the displays more then stocking of the shelves, cause it makes it look like you actually acomplished something... It is true you cant move up past a sales rep if you dont have a degree, cause you know college kids no more then the ppl who have 20 yrs of retail experience... Moral is down in our area as well do to the fact that dsd might be ending and noone knows if there even going to be working after the new year.. So do your research before coming aboard... I tried giving the best explanation on how the work enviornment is...
Pros
Pay
Cons
Scheduling
Production is not pressuring as long as you are working
Packer/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 7, 2018
Great place to work , good managers , Employees are friendly and helpful. Work is easy with no pressure just as long as you are working.Very helpful employees to answer your questions and help you if you need any assistance.
Pros
Easy work, work at your own pace
Cons
Company layoff
Typical day is first talking to Department Managers to solve any problems or successes. I've learned how to help different types of customers
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Richmond, INOctober 5, 2018
I love working with the public. I have a very outgoing personality. My store Manages and Department Managers in Walmarts, Meijers and Krogers are very nice and ask me to solve any problems or successes and happy with my work. . I try very hard to do my best to help in anyway I can.
Pros
Love working with different companies and customers.
Cons
Early hrs. 6am. Working all Holliday's
Fun to work with but management has lack of communication
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Ridgecrest, CAOctober 4, 2018
Once Freight was received we were to unload our pallet to a uboat and stock merchandise upon shelves and or displays throughout the stores on schedule. Also check for expired or damaged merchandise.

I learned how to prioritize my time and work more efficiently with the time allotted.

I had to resign due to the fact that my scheduling manager would email me only 4 to 8 hours before she needed me in to work. She did this 4 times. Other than that I quite enjoyed working for the company.

Very versatile and somewhat easy going.

Getting my schedule in a timely manner.

It was fast passed and fun to do.
Pros
The pay was well and always busy.
Cons
Scheduling
Great Pay, Poor Management!
Driver (Former Employee) –  New Berlin, WIOctober 3, 2018
I worked with a Great crew and some Great Drivers, but the Manager was NOT a Good person to deal with on a everyday basis. Good for his boss and for company overall, but for employee he was a Big Watch dog with too much bark. Great Money, Great Benefits but during the Holidays it gets BUSY!!
Pros
Benefits and Money!!
Cons
productive and fun place to work but kept you busy too
general merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 3, 2018
a typical day would be you would have a list of stores you had to go to and you would stock product with either back stock or if you had an order you would use that order and restock the shelfs and then head to next store and do same thing until you were done with all your stores. gained customer service skills and how to properly rotate products. management was awesome keep track of where you were through your phones and clock in and outs. the workplace was inside if grocery stores and I enjoyed the travel to different stores especially targets because it didn't feel like you were in a grocery store plus I got to enjoy the weather in-between stores. I would say the hardest part was when you were tired at the end of the day on busy days and you still had more stores to go to and you didn't want to work overtime but you knew you had to. I had no problem working overtime because that was more money I was making even though I got tired on busy days.
Pros
sometimes got off early if you got done early
fast pace work place on go
Sales service Representaive (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 30, 2018
it was ok place to work very independent i learned to have self control make moves based off point of sales and try to know what is in the store im working
Team
Sales Service Representative / Order Writer (Current Employee) –  Des Moines, IASeptember 28, 2018
Management promotes team atmosphere. The team is consisting people that are out for themselves and don't care about others. Which makes for a very difficult working work atmosphere. This is why there is a high turnover in people.
Former employee
Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Addison, ILSeptember 26, 2018
The job was relatively easy, but through the years they started putting more work on merchandisers. It used to be 2 loads a day, about the time i left, it was up to 3-4 loads per day. Your day would be long and stressful if you had a sales rep that didnt know how to properly order products. Bad on your back and knees as well. I left as well as others because not getting an opportunity to be promoted.
Pros
getting bonuses, life insurance, insurance and pretty much freedom to work on your own all day without being bothered
Cons
no room for advancement and heavy workload
Good
Logistics Manager (Current Employee) –  Tatamy, PASeptember 26, 2018
Overall good place to work but very structured environment. Certain type of Logistics jobs are very time oriented and require weekend and evening involvement.
Challenging and fast-paced
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Pauls Valley, OKSeptember 25, 2018
The work is challenging and fast-paced but enjoyable. The hours are flexible. There is not a lot of opportunity in my area, but there are more opportunities in larger cities. They don't pay for your time while driving from store to store.
Pros
Flexible, challenging
Cons
Fast-paced, limited opportunities in smaller areas, not paid for travel
I would still be there had it not been for medical issues
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Buckeye, AZSeptember 20, 2018
Always treated me fairly and offered help whenever I needed it. Management was more than fair, in fact I considered most of them my friends. It was very hard at times but I don't mind hard work and everyone there worked hard and were rewarded for it. The most enjoyment I got was selling and seeing the transaction through till the end (building displays etc...) really built strong relationships with store management and personnel!
Pros
Good compensation
Cons
Hard to find good help in Prescott, lots of coaching.
The sky is the limit with good political agility
Manager (Former Employee) –  East Hanover, NJSeptember 18, 2018
Great opportunities for those that can maneuver the political climate. Wonderful people to work with in general. Great work-life-balance and teamwork.
Pros
Worklife balance
Cons
Politics

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mondelez International. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Women's ratings

3.2Fairygodboss Score

67%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

75%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss