Mondelez International Employee Reviews in Atlanta, GA

Found 32 reviews matching the search See all 3,291 reviews
It could be a good place to work at but noone seems to care about the important things that matter
Packing tech (Current Employee) –  Atlanta GAJuly 15, 2019
I learned it is important to come to work prepared to do your job.a typicall day is up and down and no consistency in product. Management dose not have a clue and are not people friendly. The culture is very few people want to truly learn there job and the managers are hard on the good workers and not hard on the bad workers. The hardest part of the job is the heat and dealing with incompetent the enjoyable part is the pay. m
Productive and great place to work with some awesome co-workers
Production Associate/Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 22, 2019
Learning to run all 8 cookie lines.
Hardest part of the job to me, is leaning over the channel board.
Understanding more of how the union works.
Most supervisors have no problem assisting with issues.
Pros
Phenomenal hourly pay and health benefits.
Cons
Food vendors extremely too expensive. Lack of work lay-offs.
SENIOR EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANCE (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 13, 2019
Great place to work really loved and enjoyed. Enjoyed working with multiple departments internal and external in the company. It was a nice place to come to each and every day. This is one of those jobs you just really enjoy working at.
Typical Union Plan
Front Line Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 26, 2019
Union environment Enough Said
Mid Level Management team is treated like animal

Long Hours

No growth opportunity

Lack of any support

Union Employees run the plant
Good but challenging place to work.
Senior Sales Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 11, 2019
A typical day would involve going to 4to 6 accounts. Working deliveries & creating orders for next delivery. workplace was good. you have to be a people person. You will be dealing with alot of different people.Hardest part of the job was getting everything done in the alloted time.
Production is not pressuring as long as you are working
Packer/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 7, 2018
Great place to work , good managers , Employees are friendly and helpful. Work is easy with no pressure just as long as you are working.Very helpful employees to answer your questions and help you if you need any assistance.
Pros
Easy work, work at your own pace
Cons
Company layoff
Shipping Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 8, 2018
none. I don't have a any thing to add .
great place to work
needs to review the management
work hour are to long worked seven days a week
no real time traing
Cons
Great job if Good people are in place
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 4, 2018
i Have a great opipnion of Nabisco.
The work ours are very decent 40-45hrs per week. The company grew my training from merchandising to Sales Rep in 2 years.
the Management on my team is very good. They knew how to filter down instructions to fit everynes motivational and learning style.The workplace culture and fast paced and can be over whelming at times(usually quater closes. but the bonuses program is pretty much worth the added stress.
Pros
sky is the limit if you prove your self
Cons
stress load is hectic at times
production
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 23, 2018
set up machinery and ensure all production material are available.operate and monitor equipment and replenish materials as needed visually inspect production run and document results
Good Place
Manufacturing Technician (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 2, 2018
I great place to work! I don't have any complaints! You can make a good living and the work is not that hard. The hardest thing is coming to work. the work is easy.
Pros
Pay, Benefits
Cons
N/a
This job will end soon
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 16, 2018
Company is in the process of eliminateing this position by the end of this year or next year. They will fool you that they are not, but they are. All the store managers at Walmart, Kroger and Publix will tell you in so many words. Stores are going to automatic replenishment,
Fun Work Place
Sales Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 4, 2017
Assigned in store merchandising of shelf and display products to account planograms. Very fast pace, merchandising requirements, strong customer communications required. Long weekend hours to support customer needs.
Productive Enviroment
Machine Packaging Food Processor Technician (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 19, 2017
Great company with good work hours, great pay, excellent benefits with retirement benefits. Union base company. Room for advancement. Cons is very hot temperatures and seasonal layoffs with low seniority employee's.
Pros
Great pay with excellent benefits
Cons
Low seniority lay-offs.
Great Place Work
EHS & Sanitation Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 11, 2017
Typical day assign hourly associates within the department to task Workplace culture is awesome, management team is supportive. The most enjoyable part about my job is watching the raw process from start to a finished process.
Good work experience and great learning experience
Processor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 18, 2017
Love the people I worked with and was easy to work with and very well employee leadership by employees. Learning new things and develop new skills as well
good place to work
Key Account/Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 13, 2016
good place to work, with a lot of travel.
lots of meetings
need presentation skills
must have great excel skills
co-workers are great
Hard work but for low pay
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 1, 2016
Though I have only been here for a few months, I was not happy with the pay periods. Part-time has it's perks but when you have to call(beg) to work because there aren't enough hours for both Full and Part time merchandisers it's hard to survive off of the bi weekly income. Like most folks said, once you are in the door, ALL managers will not even recognize you..unless you are a sales representative. I will say that the group you become a part of are great coworkers. Anyone outside that are veeery peculiar sometimes. Overall, not a bad job. Recommend that this will only be a SECONDARY JOB.
Pros
freedom to get the work done at your own pace
Cons
Not enough hours as a part timer
Great company to work for
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 26, 2016
Union company with Non union employees benefits.
Great work standards, great pay and products.
Friendly management/employee environment.
Pros
Great benefits and pay
Cons
Leader in the DSD consumer products industry
South Area Finance Manager, Logistics/Supply Chain (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 10, 2015
Great Brands, talented people, increasingly challenging work environment. Difficult at times to achieve work life balance.
Pros
Salary, Benefits, Reputation
Cons
workload, workload, workload
Productive and challenging
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 3, 2015
As a Nabisco merchandiser we communicate over emails in regard to schedules, ad plans for major retailers, and any changes within the company. I recieve my schedule a day in advance through email for the next work day. In that email it contains the store location, case amount, and time of arrival of the product that I will work within the store I am assigned to. When I arrive at the store my job is to work the backstock out first, check for out of dates, and fill any holes on the sales floor shelf with new merchandise that came in from the truck that was delivered. During holidays and special events I may be assigned to coordinate with store managers to set up special displays for ad's. After the sales floor has been filled my last task is to organize any remaining back stock in my company's designated area and go to my next store.
Pros
Time flexability
Cons
Conditions of stores are unpredictable make work day impossible to calculate hours and planning

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mondelez International. Our community is ready to answer.

51.3K
41K

Women's ratings

3.2Fairygodboss Score

67%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss