Mondelez International Employee Reviews for Sales Merchandiser

Found 30 reviews matching the search See all 3,297 reviews
was treated to lunch every so often
Merchandiser/Sales (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 23, 2019
i was trained in sales as well with meeting differet orders and meeting sales goals and getting the products and naking displays for sales goals and making sure that the back stock was sufficianly stocked
Pros
meeting store managers and going to different stores
Cons
drive times
Time management and Territory
Sales Service Representative/Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 28, 2018
Hired for part time for the area I lived in. Worked full time and drove all over the place. Addressed with management several times and never came to a solution in regards to territory.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Driving all over
Very poor
Merchandiser/Sales (Former Employee) –  Algonquin, ILSeptember 15, 2018
very hard work for the money you need to be at the grocery stores at 5:30 in the morning. They did not pay you to drive your car to the first location and then they put the gas money on your paycheck. Really horrible company to work for.
Pros
Cons
Everything very hard work to stock the grocery shelves
No upward Mobility
Sales/Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  N Charleston, SCSeptember 4, 2018
No upward Mobility. I loved the company with my original Manager but the one who replaced him was horrible. He did not have your back or help. He would team up with another department and try to make his men look bad.
Very stressful
Sales Service Representative (Merchandiser) (Former Employee) –  New JerseyApril 6, 2018
I did not have the most positive experience at Mondelez but it did give me merchandising experience I had no discounts on the product but upper management did which isn’t right they need more efficiency
Pros
Okay pay
Cons
Critical
Great place!
Merchandiser/Sales (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARFebruary 6, 2018
Easy, fun job and was great for what i needed at the time being! This would be the perfect job to anyone wanting to enter the job world fresh out of college or high school
Pros
Some short workdays, generally laid back
Cons
Pay isnt too great
Fun place to work
Sales Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJanuary 1, 2018
Fun place to work, has flexible hours and can work with your schedule. Pretty relaxed, not too stressful. Would work there fo a very long time if I could.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
inconsistent schedule
Merchandiser for Nabisco products
SUPPLEMENTARY SALES REPRESENTATIVE/MERCHANDISER (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 17, 2017
Leader in the snack cracker and cookie categories in most retail channels. Wide variety of skus and well supported for sales success at retail level. Fair to workers, but it is physical work. Good communication skills for reporting accomplishments and interactions with store managers is essential as well as physical endurance for the work.
Fast pace environment
Sales Representative Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 9, 2017
You need to be at the store early and have good communication with grocery management to be successful. You get to try all the new cookies and crackers before they hit the shelves.
Pros
Fast pace and exercise
Cons
Money
ok company
Sale Service Rep. Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Center, MNAugust 14, 2017
After Mondelez bought the company from Nabisco. After Mondelez took over the company stop caring about the employees. When I first started with Nabisco it was a great place to work. Everyone would help each other out. The managers would come out and see how you were doing. If you had any trouble with any stores with management, would show different ways how to build a display. the hardest part of the jobs was climbing all those ladders to put overstock away, when your short on one side. The enjoyable part you had no boss looking over your shoulder, plus you could get in some of the stores early to work on back stock or the order.
Pros
not to many
Cons
they stoped cariing about there employes
Productive, fun place to work, people are nice and you meet lots of people
Sales Representative Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, SCJune 14, 2017
Nabisco was a great job for me just starting out as 18 years old. It was a great first job. I definitely learned a lot from it with talking to management, customers, etc.
I've definitely become more out spoken and more confident in myself so I'm glad I was able to work with such a great company and was able to meet so many people throughout my time.
Pros
Got off early, worked alone, benefits, meet lots of people, you're never in one spot all day
Cons
Short breaks, no lunch time
No chance for advancement
Sales/Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Buena Park, CAMay 17, 2017
Merchandisers are given minimal hours and are overworked for the few hours they are scheduled for. Time management is not considered and merchandisers were expected to meet goals that were not feasible with the time constrains.
Pros
Cons
Organziation
Think twice before committing to this company
Sales Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  MissouriApril 6, 2017
This is not the same work environment that it was a few years ago. There is a lot of lying that takes place by management. They say they want to give you a balance between work and home life but hold you to working 42 hours a week which means you work off the clock alot. Managers turn a blind eye to it so they are not held liable. They hire part time people on a regular basis telling them they are next to be promoted only to leave them hanging for months at a time. This in turn makes for a disgruntled employee.
Pros
A car that you pay for.
Cons
Isolation from your coworkers and lack of top management integrity.
Great Company
Merchandiser/Sales (Current Employee) –  Long Island, NYFebruary 24, 2017
My experience is one of my pure enjoyment. It's taught me a lot about Sales Service Management and Merchandising with providing me with knowledge in customer service in a vast amount of areas.
Work along with sales field to meet company goals. Must be self motivated because you work on your own with little supervision.
Regional Sales Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  East Hanover, NJFebruary 23, 2017
Pros
You work on your own at your own pace.
Cons
Can be overwelming at times if you don't have experience working retail during the Holidays.
Poor scheduling very unorganized company
Sales Merchandiser Rep (Former Employee) –  Lakeville, MNOctober 13, 2016
Don't get your schedule until Thursday night and then it's never right. They give you way too many stores to service in one day and don't pay you enough for what you are doing.
Pros
Cons
Work your butt off and don't get recognized for what you do
Fast paced but fun environment.
Sales Representative-Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Midland, TXOctober 21, 2015
There is a great deal of merchandise to stay on top of to keep the Nabisco product at the forefront. One also has to work with many people from the customer to store management.
Fast paced sales merchandise person
SALES MERCHANDISER (Former Employee) –  All over the Bay AreaOctober 20, 2015
This is all about sales.....as a sales merchandiser it was my responsibility to load various grocery store shelves with the Nabisco and Luu products. All work was done from 5:00am - 3:00pm. Each store was allotted a specific time frame to get the product on the shelf.
Pros
In early and off early
Cons
Not enough hours
No delivery is the same.
Vendor / Sales Representative / Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Deerfield, ILAugust 21, 2015
Mondelez is a great company to work for. Management is always there to help when you need them. I enjoy going to the different stores, meeting new people and assisting the customers who cant find a certain product. The only downfall to Mondelez is that they do not have many full time positions available.
Pros
You are your own boss
Cons
Not enough hours
Dead end job
Sales Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAMarch 4, 2015
Would like a job where I can utilize my degree in Business Administration. I do not feel that I will ever get promoted. If I'm lucky I get 20 hours a week, I cant live off of that

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mondelez International. Our community is ready to answer.

51.3K
41K

Women's ratings

3.2Fairygodboss Score

67%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss