Mondelez International
Mondelez International Employee Review

Fun job, unclear future

April 29, 2019
This job is not a bad job to work at. It's easy the mangers are there for you they make sure your comfortable and those are all great things but this is where you probably consider another job.

1. The future is unclear, at some point everyone knows the merchandising role would be eliminated when this company switches to the warehouse model to save money. Big company's like Kroger and Walmart will not renew their contracts and if we lose them what do we have?

2.Part timers don't get benefits. No dental, health 401k sick time off nothing.

3. Even if you are a good worker, its part-time its not guaranteed you will get the hours every week to keep your head above the water in life. As a part timer you wont make enough to sail smooth. You can only hope you make enough to keep your head above the water. And when you don't even make that you drown. Tip, have a side job like uber/lyft when times are tough and you need extra cash. If you want 10-20 hours a week fine, this job would be great but if you work here hoping to become full time good luck.

This is a fun job and I wish their model was different and they supported the part timers more. Its flexible they would work with you, its okay to be a couple minutes late but the future is unclear. If they go warehouse model even the full timers would be gone so when you look forward to where you see yourself with this company in 10 years what do we have?
Pros
Flexible, easy
Cons
Healthcare, wage, future
September 17, 2020
Same role
Merchandiser/ Order Writer (Former Employee) - Scranton, PA
Good company to work for good benefits but the pay was not good. This is not the same company it once was. Management was decent but unfortunately the pay situation is out of they're hands
August 28, 2020
Same role
Merchandiser (Current Employee) - The Dalles, OR
This company is constantly short on staff and the weekly schedule is the worst I've ever seen. I received more appreciation from the store managers, who were not my employer, than from any one from this company.
Cons
Over worked and under payed
April 27, 2020
Same location
Sales Service Representative (Current Employee) - Milwaukee, WI
Ok no thanks I refuse to give a review of the company I work for. I refuse to do this. Its not optional thats not fair. Should be a persons choice not forced