Mondelez International Employee Review

View all Mondelez International reviews

best for motivated individuals
sales service representative (Current Employee) –  Deerfield, ILJune 3, 2019
I am no stranger to merchandising in grocery store environments. you have to have a certain personality to work within the confines each store gives you, as well as the expectation of your company. it can be quite a challenge to work with certain personalities that are never going to be satisfied with the work that you do even if you change what they do not like about your display.
Pros
autonomy
Cons
no benefits for "part time" employees

Other Mondelez International Employee Reviews

Main manager is why I quit
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COJuly 15, 2019
I had an awesome boss. However upper management did not stick to what you were hired for. Always sending you to different cities. Made promises he wouldnt do it again but he did. Was the only reason I quit. Loved my on site manager.
It could be a good place to work at but noone seems to care about the important things that matter
Packing tech (Current Employee) –  Atlanta GAJuly 15, 2019
I learned it is important to come to work prepared to do your job.a typicall day is up and down and no consistency in product. Management dose not have a clue and are not people friendly. The culture is very few people want to truly learn there job and the managers are hard on the good workers and not hard on the bad workers. The hardest part of the job is the heat and dealing with incompetent the enjoyable part is the pay. m

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mondelez International. Our community is ready to answer.

51.3K
41K

Women's ratings

3.2Fairygodboss Score

67%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss