Mondelez International Employee Review

View all Mondelez International reviews

pay check
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 9, 2019
only positive is the pay, its very fast paced and starting hours are very early and getting home very late no work or life balance . insurance is ok and its a union job which means all vacation is taken and leaving nothing left for anyone else and although I agree with them getting first bids they are allowed all vacation taking all 6 weeks at a time and their is nothing left for guys that been ther 2 or 3 years in. if you like money its a great job.

Other Mondelez International Employee Reviews

Changes are always for the worse
Stockhandler (Current Employee) –  Addison, ILJuly 13, 2019
New managers are like they are in a revolving door. They keep bringing in melenials and sales representitives to be managers. Bad decisions and pressure from above make it worse. They dont care how long they keep you; they have an overtime bucket they dig out of.
Pros
Money, 401k, insurance
Cons
management, hours
Production Supervisor
Operations 6 Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILJuly 13, 2019
It was a high pressure position, fundamentally I learned a lot with this position. Few management members at the time I worked there were very toxic, and a very high management turn-over due to it. There will always be bad apples but the position they were in did not make for a pleasant work experience. Overall I would recommend working at Mondelez due to the knowledge I gained working with the good individuals that were not in it for themselves.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mondelez International. Our community is ready to answer.

51.3K
41K

Women's ratings

3.2Fairygodboss Score

67%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss