MoneyLion, Inc Employee Reviews

Disorganized, hostile, unprofessional
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sandy, UTOctober 18, 2018
Moneylion was at first very nice to work at but quickly had a change in management that was extremely disorganized and it was a hostile environment to work in. Managers didn’t know how to act professional and would have frequent outbursts in an unprofessional manner towards their employees. The managers were poorly trained and had very little knowledge. There has been many times where lack of communication and knowledge resulted in poor service to customers. Yes it paid very well for the type of employment and offered good health insurance but as a previous employee i experienced a lot of harassment and it was a very hostile work environment.
Pros
Free healthcare
Fun and amazing place to work.
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Sandy, UtahOctober 17, 2018
I love working with the leading FinTech company and all the benefits that I get working here. I love all of the management team and how easy they are to work with. I would recommend anybody come to Moneylion.
Pros
Company lunches
Work Hard
Manager (Former Employee) –  Sandy, UTOctober 2, 2018
I have enjoyed working at MoneyLion except the disorganization in the local level. They tried to manage the locals remotely and not trust the local management.
Pros
Free healthcare
Cons
Disorganization
Hard work
Support Supervisor, Collections Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Sandy, UTFebruary 14, 2018
Its a lot of hard work its hard to advance in the company because I was a remote agent but I definitely made an impact with the company as all Senior Management did not like the final decision to let me go. But in the end it was a business decision.
Na
Data entry on spreadsheets (Current Employee) –  SandyJanuary 23, 2018
Such terrible management over at that place. Supervisors mad you work extra hours without reasonable notice, micromanaged you, and were not considerate
Open work space. Easy going
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 13, 2017
Helping the clients with their loan inquiries. Communicating with Underwriting the qualifications of a potential client obtaining a loan.
Management was open to suggestions and they were very helpful when assistance was needed. The work place culture was nice and out going.
Pros
Free lunch, events
Cons
no 401K
very professional, as well as productive and fun workplace
Marketing Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 10, 2014
Worked on various marketing strategies across multiple social media platforms. Developed blog topics to fit our clients interests and taste.
Tested company's website in order to improve and maximize user satisfaction.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
small office