Monkey Mouths, LLC

Areas for improvement
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager

Working in and atmosphere where everyone around me truly cares about helping kids.

I came to Monkey Mouths almost 6 years ago. I believe very strongly in the services this company provides. My daughter has an expansive vocabulary and excellent speech and occupational skills thanks to Monkey Mouths. I love working in an atmosphere where we are more like a family than just coworkers. We truly care about each other. Most of all, if you want your child to attend therapy where your child will be shown compassionate care and will get the best possible therapy, this is definitely the place!

Pros

Beautiful Work Atmosphere, Flexible Lunches, Understands the Value of Family

Patient-Centered Company

Monkey Mouths puts the patients and families first. They provide excellent mentorship and training for both new and experienced therapists. They value their office staff and provide a fun work environment.

Great environment for growth and learning

I've been lucky enough to be at Monkey Mouths for almost a year now. This job has honestly been the biggest blessing. It's rare to find a work environment that is supportive, encouraging, respectful, has great ethics, and fun! This company truly invests in their employees and wants to see each clinician and office staff learn and grow their skill set. I'm very happy to call Monkey Mouths home!

Great Work/Life Balance

Monkey Mouths has an environment filled with creative, caring, and intelligent therapists. The therapists collaborate frequently to truly provide therapy that is engaging for the child to further that child's potential. Therapists work to develop relationships not only with the child but with the family. Overall, it is truly a team centered environment!

Excellent work life balance, pay and support

It has been a blessing working for Monkey Mouths since transitioning to this company from working in the school system for the past 12 years. Monkey Mouths is invested in the growth of it's therapists offering continuing professional develpment. New qualified or new employed therapists have access to support from seasoned staff at regular intervals and seasoned therapists with gaps in knowledge or experience can easily access support and training. The company fosters a team approach in all aspects and offers a good work life balance being sensitive to the needs of therapists on an individual basis.

Pros

Team suport, work life balance

Job seekers rely on your experience.

Amazing Place to Work

I love coming to work each day - my supervisors and co-workers are amazing, and the atmosphere is welcoming and fun! My supervisor is awesome, and is so patient as I learn new tasks each day. From the initial interview, I wanted to be a part of the team!

Not as promised nor expected

Upon being hired you are promised a friendly, supportive, welcoming environment. However the owner is not friendly, will often ignore you/not greet you, and is more concerned about appearances of the clinics and therapists than ethical practices being followed, patient confidentiality being compromised, and HIPPA guidelines being respected. Parent complaints regarding billing and monies owed are put on therapists to deal with, because office staff is often ‘too busy.’ Billing is not always consistent nor ethically submitted. Communication is not clear nor consistent across clinic locations. The company as a whole tends to be secretive with changes that affect therapists, instead of being honest and transparent. Therapists for the most part are sweet/kind but require training and guidance which is NOT provided upon hiring. If you are not part of a ‘clique’, you are not well accepted, with limited advancement for your career. I do NOT recommend working for this company, and it is unfortunate that therapists are overworked, not respected nor valued, and are often taken advantage of.

Professional and fun

Monkey Mouths is a unique place to work. Wonderful patients, caring coworkers, helpful management in a friendly, family environment. Flexible scheduled to fit my family's needs with competitive income to help my family.

Supportive, energetic work environment

Collaborative work environment with lots of support for professional growth. Energetic coworkers who are always supportive and helpful. This work environment is fun, creative and filled with people who are great at taking their knowledge and using it to help others.

Pros

supportive, fun environment

Supportive and fun environment

Fast paced, yet supportive environment. Encourages professional growth. Collaboration with coworkers is common and very helpful in an office where a wide variety of patients are seen. This is a job where laughter is a common sound. The staff here truly cares about their patients and each other.

Pros

Creative and energetic environment

Volume over quality

Practice maximizes profit over continuity of care for patients. Assessment practices are questionable. Significant amounts of evening (unpaid) work required to complete documentation. The culture of the office does not support thoughtful therapy or collaboration.

Collaborative Work Environment, Business with a special mission

This company is quality. There is a fantastic mission with amazing teammates that support each other well. The focus is on excellence for patients and their families.

Very good environment with top notch professionals

I love working at Monkey Mouths. It is a great place to work! My co-workers are very professional and the work environment is excellent. You will not find a better place to work.

Pros

Great people. Great environment

Cons

Cannot work from home

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Monkey Mouths, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5