Monogram Health, Inc
Happiness rating is 66 out of 100

Monogram Health, Inc Employee Reviews

Monogram Health, Inc insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Fair pay for job

Fun place to work so far,hopefully more to come

If you're looking to work your way up on IT then this is where you want to get your feet wet. Management and peers seem to be great as well. Family-oriented team enviornment. Take care of the team around you, then the other facilities. You will need some experience as you will be thrown into the mix, but other than that you should be fine to hit the ground running. Management is laid back for IT.

Pros

free lunch/snacks... company diversity awareness events

Cons

short lunch

Unstructured growth

I was disappointed with the lack of organizational infrastructure. Key frontline roles were not filled. Churn was 66%. Resignations were a weekly event. Communication was poor to non-existent. The training program was too short and lacked useful information to apply to the real world conditions. The focus was on sales, not patient welfare. Very emotional knee jerk leadership. A serious case of over promise under deliver.

Pros

Great salary

Cons

Unrealistic goals and tasks; poor communication; unprofessional comments

Rapid growth

With rapid growth comes change, you must be adaptable understanding what worked previously now must be adapted to fit the growing needs and contracts of our partners. I feel supported and trained prior to the changes that are made.

Pros

Supportive team members

Cons

Feel a little disconnected as we've not been brought together to meet face to face

Growing Company for Growing Individuals

Since working with Monogram Health, I have been warmly welcomed by the staff and Leadership Team. Monogram Health is an excellent opportunity for anyone still growing and developing in their career as well being an excellent opportunity for seasoned employees looking for a role where they can contribute to the growth of the company and its staff, as well as its patients.

No work/life balance

The company was untruthful about the expectations of the job during the interview process, saying the travel is no longer than 90 miles from your home and there would only be “x” amount of visits in one day. Then once hired on they claim they never said any of that. Everyone was told different things about travel lengths/times and none of the management knew the actual policies. The management was very unorganized and undertrained. The field staff was also not properly trained on what the expectations were when it came to documentation. This company is new and they have a lot of kinks to work out. They are too focused on making money and not focused enough on building a strong company that will stand the test of time. Do not work here if you want a work/life balance as they want you working extra nights and weekends while salaried so they don’t have to pay overtime.

Pros

Remote position

Cons

Long hours, only paid $0.40/mile reimbursement

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Good salary. No work life balance

My pay was very good for the position. Still a bit lower then what I was use to. But very competitive for chronic condition management. However, pay cannot replace peace of mind. Not in my book. It would seem that Monogram expects you to work 12 to 16 hours per day. This was not acceptable for me. The average case load is 150 patients. Yes I said 150. This is okay for a telephonic nurse. Not for a field Nurse. It would seem okay in the beginning, as you only see the members once every 8 to 12 weeks. But once your case loads builds. You see the big picture. The case manager has regular visits ( minimum charting if it's a stable patient 30 mins. Put in your note, update the care plan, check off the activities, call the scheduler to schedule the next visit). Initial visits ( a boat load of charting 2.5 hours at least). Post-Hospital discharge visit #1( Almost as much charting as an initial visits 1.5 hours, give or take). Post- Hospital discharge visit #2 ( same amount of charting as a regular visit, 30 mins). Then there was the Drive- By visit. If you couldn't get the patient on the phone to schedule the visit, then you were EXPECTED to go to these people homes, uninvited, unannounced and most of the time unwanted. That's why they didn't answer for you in the first place ! So in a weeks time when you look at your schedule you may have 6 or 7 initial visits and 12 to 15 regular visits, if someone gets discharged home that person will be added to your calendar. Sometimes unbeknownst to you. Or just any random visit may be added to your calendar unbeknownst to you. Maybe I -

Pros

Competitive salary, Good PTO, Helping patients in their own home, Helping patients live longer lives through education and support

Cons

Long hours, No work life balance, Extremely high caseload, Unattainable goals for field staff, Expected to talk patients into letting you come visit or enroll in the program, even after they have said no many times.

Terrible Company

They will paint you a pretty picture about their success. The turnover rate is extremely high. Management is terrible and makes up things as they go. Employee moral is low. Documentation system is buggy. Email etiquette is no where to be found. Insurance deductible is so high that you spend your pay check paying doctor bills. Mileage reimbursement is below the national rate. They don't offer 401k until after 1 year there. You are not provided with policies. HR is non existent. Visits are far away 2 plus hours and documentation is repetitive and it feels like we are used car salesmen.

Pros

Members

Cons

Management, health insurance, pto, 401k, computer system, mileage, policies

It's okay

There is no real possibility for career advancement especially for social workers. Benefits are terribleNot valued as an employeeThe job could use more job flexibility

Pros

Compensation is okay

Cons

Benefits are not good.

Flexibility, good leadership, room for advancement

A typical day at work with MH is busy but rewarding. The program is very helpful and individuals have great results if they are compliant. Opportunities to learn with a great team and physicians are available for feed back and or medical advice/recommendations. The hardest part of the job is keeping up with documentation.

Pros

Flexible, gret team to work with and the job is rewarding

Cons

Busy, constant change

The best job of my whole nursing career, hands down.

I think we have all felt it, that satisfaction that comes from truly making a difference for someone. All too often it’s a rare occasion; it pulls you back from the brink of burnout JUST enough to keep you going. After all, that’s why we are in this field right? Monogram Health is doing something genuinely special. I now have the ability to take the time to solve those tough problems for patients. I have the tools and the power to guide people through the obstacles they face. My workload allows me valuable time to truly serve those who need help the most. My work/life balance gives me the freedom to let go of the stressful times (because there always will be some) and enjoy my family during my off time! Home at a decent hour, time allotted to completing administrative tasks and documentation, and great compensation. There are some kinks they are working through, as there always are with a rapidly growing company, but they are proactive and informative every step of the way. Suggestions are always welcomed and concerns are validated and resolved quickly. If you want fulfillment in a healthcare system that seems to always take advantage of the little guy, if you want a manageable work load and comfortable work/home life balance, what are you waiting for?!

Pros

Work/home balance, fair compensation, manageable workload

Cons

Growing pains

Very progressive, patient centered!!!

Rewarding to make a difference in this high risk population of patients! As long a you stay organized, this job is very manageable. Management listens to your ideas and are always available. They even have doctors that sit in on case rounds and give you their phone numbers to contact them with patient problems.

Pros

Dynamic and making a difference in patient's lives

Cons

Healthcare benefits could be better.

Fun place to work if you are good at time management

Very awesome place to work. My team is very helpful and management encourages, supports and values your input. You also learn in the process, and environment isn’t harsh.

A great place to work, with a flexible schedule. Very upbeat staff that are always available to help you succeed.

My first patient visit is around 9 or 10am. I typically see 3 patients a day, with the last one starting at 2 or 3pm. We coordinate care for our patients, we are not "hands on". During our visits we discuss recent doctor visits or labs drawn, along with any issues or concerns the patient may have. Management is very supportive and always available. I am always made to feel that I'm valuable to the company. The hardest part of the job for me was learning the computer program and documentation, but if you don't like driving (sometimes an hour or more to one visit), then you won't enjoy this job, though I actually love that part of it. I enjoy going to my job, and the most enjoyable part of it is visiting my patients. It is a very relaxing atmosphere when you visit them in their home. I have time to actually listen to them and solve problems that no one else has had time to solve. And they are very grateful.

Pros

Flexible schedule, Compensation, Benefits, Work environment; Autonotomy

Cons

A lot of driving, Not enough PTO, You're expected to answer calls from your patients until 10pm.

Great company!

Monogram is a great company with a patient-centered focus. Lots of autonomy with endless amounts of support from leadership. Compared to previous HH/hospice positions I’ve held, the charting is minimal. The training is very thorough and the salary is competitive. There is some driving involved but this is discussed early on. I have had nothing but positive experiences this far. I am looking forward to growing with Monogram and continuing to make life-changing impacts in our members lives.

Pros

Salary, autonomy, minimal charting, leadership, training

Cons

High deductible insurance, no 401k option the first year, lower PTO

Making a positive difference

Monogram Health is such as amazing company that is changing the lives one life at a time of people suffering from Kidney Disease . New company that should of existed 20 years ago . Best Management team I’ve ever worked with . As a Social Worker Care Manager I’m so amazed by the difference it makes actually going to homes to educate members on CKD and provide support to members and their families . This company is a God send to individuals suffering from kidney disease and their families .

Pros

Competitive pay great PTO package and wonderful management

Cons

If you are not a hard worker not a job for you

Exciting, new and growing company

Exciting, new and growing company. With any start up/newer company, there are always changes you’ll need to adapt to while figuring out the best processes. The company seems very committed to promote from within, which is great if you’re seeking a place to grow and advance. Drive times can be long depending on the area you’re in but the mileage compensation is very fair. If you’re looking for a fast paced, challenging, and fulfilling next step, this place is for you!

Pros

Independence, remote position, advancement opportunities, opportunity to help people and make a difference

Cons

Growing pains of a fast growing company

Great Company and Great Concept!

Monogram has a great vision for providing high quality care management services to members with kidney disease. Having a great focus for personalized compassionate care. Great team approach with tremendous support from upper management. A great place to work for RNs' and SWs' who love helping patients navigate through their healthcare to improve outcomes. Come and join a great TEAM!!!

Pros

Patient Engagement

Fast growing and forward thinking

I started working for Monogram Health at the start of the year and, so far, it has been a positive and valuable work experience. As with any new company that is growing rapidly, there can be a lot of change and challenges associated with that growth.Overall, the environment is positive and upper leadership is supportive. One of the major barriers has been adequate staffing for all areas, from front line to leadership. But, as staffing has improved across all levels so too have a lot of the barriers related to growth and staffing levels.There are times when the workload/stress can seem high and challenging but, this is to be expected with a newer company. If you enjoy a challenge, diversity in tasks/responsibilities, and a changing/growing environment, then Monogram Health could be a great fit for you. There is certainly a lot of opportunity for personal and career growth at Monogram Health.

Pros

Career advancement opportunities, diversity, competitive pay

Cons

Barriers that come with growth and expansion

Making a difference in Members lives while allowing me to grow and learn

I have worked at Monogram Heath for almost a year. I have seen amazing success stories with our Members. i know these may not have happened without our Nurses and Social workers being present. I have been given the opportunity to move up in the company to support our staff to drive the best outcomes for these Members. I learn something new every day and am constantly amazed at the work that they do. Monogram is a unique company that strives for excellence in Member outcomes every day. We strive to help our staff think outside the box to continue their mission of caring for them.

Pros

Autonomy, Salary, Work environment, Room for advancement

A team that works together for the good of the company!!

Monogram Health is the best job, A boss lady who directs your path to be successful!! Working for a company that is expanding rapidly, There is so much room for growth and opportunity. If you are ambitious, self motivated, and apt to change this is the place for you.

Pros

Receiving a bonus for a job you are already paid to do!!!

Cons

We can't reach everybody who need Kidney Care Services

Great Company!

Monogram is a refreshing place to work. Great Nurses and Social Workers making Patient's lives better everyday. Leadership cares for the employees and provides excellent support.

Pros

Growing due to great program and Leadership

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Monogram Health, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Monogram Health, Inc in popular locations