Monroe Rehabilitation Center Employee Reviews

Supportive and Engaging
Manager (Current Employee) –  Monroe, NCJanuary 21, 2019
Therapy staff are incredibly caring. They are fun to work with and have a good time with their patients. Focus is on the patients and their excellent results. Highly recommend!
Monroe Rehabilitation
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  Monroe, NCJanuary 4, 2019
Poor management and unethical behavior by management. No opportunities for advancement and not a learning environment. Productivity was more important than patient care.
great team work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Monroe, NCAugust 16, 2018
I have worked with other nursing home facility and after working here the team work is great. Everyone helps each other on the halls. They also do a great employee incentive with coins that allow the employees to earn coins and shop in the employee store.
Pros
Team work
Fun and Energetic place to work
I was nervous when I first started working for this company. I was told it was very fast paced and I would not be able to handle it but that was not accurate. All the staff welcomed me with open arms and helped me. I'm a new CNA. It is fast paced but that makes the day go by quickly. When we do have some downtime we share a lot of laughs together (staff and residents). I'm so glad I did not listen to a few peoples opinion about this company and I decided to come and make my own. I love it here and have no intentions of seeking other employment.
Pros
Helpful Staff
Friendly and Fun Staff
This is a great place to work. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. This is a company that values teamwork. When ever you need a helping hand someone is always there willing to assist you.
Pros
Staff members are like family
Cons
No cons. Great place to work!
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Monroe, NCAugust 13, 2018
The staff is very friendly and helpful! The residents are very well taking care of. I really enjoyed working here and would recommend this facility to any person looking for a job or to place to their loved ones.
Fake smiles
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Monroe, NCApril 23, 2018
The Dynamics in this place is terrible. And the residents suffer because of it. Not a single department works with the other department. They're all against each other. Nursing hates physical therapy. Physical Therapy hates maintenance. Maintenance hates dietary. The circle goes on and on. Everyone backstabbing each other and blaming someone else. Do not put your loved ones in this facility.
Pros
Zero accountability. So you don't have to work much
Cons
Watching these poor people suffer while the adults act like children
high paced and high energy
Director of Admissions/Marketing (Current Employee) –  Monroe, NC 28112March 1, 2018
a wonderful place to work, flexible schedule, unlimited networking, loving and compassionate environment, true fun and character; lots of room for growth
Unfair place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Monroe, NCFebruary 20, 2018
I'm only PRN i was gone go full-time but they have their picks. If you are new its like you are getting the leftover hours. So you really not gone get the hours. They have certain people they give hours too. I think this is a very unfair place to work. It want do you no good to talk to management. Its just a place to work.
Compassionate and competent work place
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Monroe, NCDecember 25, 2017
Typical CNA job
Management was friendly and organized
Environment was fast-pasted with some down-time
Reasonable Pay
Teamwork is vital
Need to be detail-oriented and friendly

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Monroe Rehabilitation Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Monroe Rehabilitation Center Reviews by Location