Monroe Staffing Employee Reviews

temp service
Laborer (Current Employee) –  East Hartford, CTApril 15, 2019
Well its a temp service so theres sometime go for weeks with no work an sometimes i work at a company for one day cant really leave off of 8 hrs a week
Good place
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Salisbury, NCApril 14, 2019
operated forklift work on assembly most of the day. Pallet jack a lot was used. Packed parts for shipment. Assembly was also i job i did when they where short of ppl on that day.
Pros
paid everyweek
Cons
healthcare
Great job matching ability and fast placement.
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTApril 10, 2019
A recruiter from Monroe Staffing contacted me and told me about a position that she thought would be perfect for me, and within a day or two I interviewed and by the time I returned home from the interview I was called with a job offer. I was very excited and never received job placement so quickly. They are a awesome employment agency.
Pros
Job was close to home, not a long commute.
Cons
The assignment ended with no advance notice.
Good Agency
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTMarch 21, 2019
The agency works well with you. They can find you a job extremely fast. Once i applied i got called like 1 hour later telling me to start working Monday if i could. It was wonderful.
Pros
Fast Job finding
Cons
its temporary employment
Never worked there, It is a staffing company
Temp employment for a Monroe Company (Former Employee) –  Stratford, CTFebruary 13, 2019
Never worked there. It is a staffing company that gets jobs for you!
Didn't ever work for them. Don't have anything else to say. If you need a temporary job. go there.
Pros
Got a temporary job thru them
Cons
IT was only temporary
Work
Picker/Assembler (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CTJanuary 5, 2019
I did not work for this company long so I cannot specifically speak about them. However, it is a very well known company and they served many people in the area.
Exciting new placements with Monroe Staffing
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Manchester, CTJanuary 2, 2019
Being placed at a number of factories from making books and flyers and handling a machine to working with light metals for airplanes Monroe Staffing was one of my best experiences with work i loved the different placings not everyday was the same place and i liked that it kept things interesting for me as i learned from each and every single place. Standing was the only obstacle that killed me mojo for some of the jobs my feet were on fire after standing for 8 hours a day and then have to take the bus sometimes.
Pros
i learned different skills in each one. it was like a (How its made) live experience
Cons
standing for 8 hours
overall okay
Layup Audit Associate (Former Employee) –  Manchester, CTDecember 17, 2018
overall okay. the job security is unbelievably horrible. The employees were pretty diverse. The management its difficult to get in touch with at times.
Lack of work assistance low pay no consistency on work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  East Hartford, CTDecember 4, 2018
no consistency in work low pay no benefits no paid holidays no raises work not consistent with job skills part time jobs no full time or long term assignments
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Low pay no benefits
Jobs
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCDecember 1, 2018
They give you a great place to work and help you with your job that you are doing. If you have any questions about the jobs you have they will try to help you with it
Excelente
Packer (Former Employee) –  Cranston, RINovember 23, 2018
Me encantaba trabajar hay. Es un lugar muy bueno. Execelnte comida.
Best experience ever at a work place
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Marlborough, MANovember 8, 2018
I loved working with Monroe Staffing. President is accessible, compensation is great, flexible schedule, working remote program, they are pro-employee, always looking out for you and very understanding people. This was my first experience working in the Staffing Industry and it was the place that made me fall in love with this type of job. I love customer service and i have my clients to provide that but also feeling satisfied helping people and offering great job opportunities.

If i could i would retire from this organization. i had to relocate to FL but i would come back if i could.

I started as a secretary and within a month i got promoted as a Recruiter
Pros
Great people, great leaders, growth opportunities
Cons
Should have more locations and expand over seas
Personal experience
Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee) –  providence, RINovember 6, 2018
I've got a couple of assignments at other companies through Monroe, also I have worked with them to place temporary employees at the companies I have worked with, It has always been a pleasure to work with them.
Good for temp jobs
Manufacturing Spec. Writer, Interim Assistant (Former Employee) –  Monroe, CTNovember 1, 2018
It has been awhile since I'd been there but I was assigned to 3 jobs before leaving for a permanent job. My recruiter at the time was nice and kept in contact.
Pros
Will place you ASAP.
Cons
Insurance - can only go to doctor if you are sick, no checkups.
Good over all just low pay no advancments
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Providence, RIOctober 29, 2018
The pros is thete o7s always work best hours just need better pay.still would tell people that through out my time with them only wished for higher pay.
I was offered a position where I could display my experience in the Prnting dept.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Branford, CTOctober 16, 2018
Monroe Staffing placed me in a company called Seton Mfg. in North Branford Ct. I operated printing and die cutter for there Identicard department. I enjoyed this work very much and contributed greatly to there production.
Pros
Free lunches, free blankets
Cons
no healthcare
It is the same as any other Temporary Job Office.
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Providence, RISeptember 29, 2018
Is like any other working place. Mixed cultures and not really happy faces people.
Fast pace when you arrive to complete an employment application, but, very slow to find you a new place when your contract is terminated and you do not have a new working place.
Pros
They pay attention to you the first time you arrive to complete an employment application.
Cons
If any employee loss his/her job contract, they are very slow to find a new job quickly.
There were lunch time
Stock over loading (Former Employee) –  Providence, RI 02907September 14, 2018
I love working with them because they were my first employers when I started working in the states and they never treated me bad they were there for me any time I needed them.
Pros
There were lunch break
Cons
There were short break
Fun place to work
Temporay worker (Current Employee) –  Cranston, RISeptember 11, 2018
This is one of the best temporary company in Rhode island. Fast job placement..top pay wages. There's no free rides , most jobs are fast paced . Workers are friendly easy going . I still work for them .
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Fast paced jobs
great place to work and grow
Administrative Recruiting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Westborough, MASeptember 11, 2018
Monroe Staffing provides a broad range of employment services and a best practices approach. From last-minute fill-ins to long-term strategic staffing plans; from a single high-level executive placement to a project team of specialists, we’ve developed effective strategies for finding and screening the most qualified staff based on our clients’ needs. For larger staffing projects, Monroe Staffing offers both vendor on site and partial on-premise solutions. Please contact our division leaders to learn how Monroe Staffing can help you and your business succeed!
Pros
team oriented
Cons
employee competition

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Monroe Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.