Monroe Staffing

Monroe Staffing Employee Reviews

United States181 reviews
Productive and fun place to work. Great management within the company,great job assignment and locations as well as decent loved working for company...
I truly enjoyed working at the wharehouse for such a big company that I knew nothing about,Brook Brothers. Best of everything. The wharehouse held shipments from different companies and stores,they had a huge section alone for the Macy’s parade out in New York.
Pros
My boos was cool
Cons
Short breaks and had to go buy your food outside, in town
Like normal day communication was important at work management was great was honest place worked job on time friday come all job was done for the week
Pros
Never had problems no one
Cons
Never had problems no one
At work I was in Sanitation and there was diversity among employees and I was almost immediately given something to do. My sweatshirt was full of animal hair and that was a food safety issue so I had to take the sweatshirt off. However, I was given a place to work in the facility that wasn't too cold. The next day I came in with a pet hair remover.
I was not with this company long on and off for years they seem to always place me within two days. I was haapy with the company and would be happy to recommend them to anyone.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
I did several contracts through them because I don't have very much work experience. The contracts themselves are hit or miss but that isn't really monroe's fault. However, what is monroe's fault is that most of their recruiters are extremely unprofessional and the company is built on a for profit model where the commodity is workers. Some recruiters and the ladies that work the front desk will ignore your call if they recognize your caller ID and you "call too much". I got offered contracts on two different occasions from two different recruiters and was given even a start date, I was told only that I had to wait until I was called to show up. On the start dates I arrived at the places early since I was expecting a call saying I was good to start, only to end up driving home with no job both times. I was unable to get in contact with anyone via the main number or direct cell phone numbers so I stopped in in person only to be given the run-around again. Certainly not worth it to even stop in unless you want to work manual labor for minimum wage.
Continuous assignments good pay. worked with people from diverse communities and different skill level. Job allowed me to utilize my skills, strengths and talents.
An fair place that get you a job, but it's seems like it's the only job they assigned people to. It's like they put all their eggs in one basket. They need more variety.
If your tired of not having money and want to work then get up and get into Monroe’s staffing agency great place to seek work for yourself and or others you recommend this job site to.
They offer you all the jobs that u qualify for, but do not transportation at least working in the same site and live in the same town. Overall is an okay place to work for.
Individuals are matched with jobs based on skills. One on one collaboration with personal job searcher/manager. Manager will respond to all inquiries/concerns within a timely manner. Great Company
Temporary Assignments only, didn't have the opportunity to stay longer. But will definitely go back. They provided me with an excellent trained staff. They delivered what they promised. Treating the employees with dedication and respect. Good place to work.
Excellent company. Their latest area manager was a monster but it doesn't take away from the solid structure Monroe has built. You can't always pick your bosses but the company is strong and well cultured. They get it right. One terrible monster boss notwithstanding, Monroe is a great place to work.
Great experience. Now I know the do's and the don't of this industry. It has had it stressful moments. I met several people that had a impact on me. Thanks
Depending on the Job which are all similar in nature. Work is manual labor. i have learned to keep a consistent mentality and always stay busy. management is always respectful. the most difficult part of the job was lifting heavy items. The most enjoyable part the job was staying busy.
Its a fast pace activate workplace, which i enjoy working everyday also what I love about this job was using my interpersonal skill with the employees
Pros
Free lunches on Fridays sometimes
Cons
an hour of lunch
Over all i enjoyed dealing with Monroe but the company I was at just was not for me the leads on certain lines could and would be mean and get upset if u didnt catch on right away so that would limit the lines we could work and gave us less hours.
Monroe staffing is a great temp agency, they really push to find you a job fast. The environment is relaxed, clean and have wonderful staff. The job was also clean and organized.
A normal day was everytime. What i was doing the most was loaded the truck. I work mornings and sometimes weekends at frito lay .

Pepsi - I Was doing fixing bottle and making sure everything was in order in my line.
The people at Monroe Staffing are eager to help you find the right position for you. The relaxed atmosphere and Knowledgeable staff will work with you on resume interviewing and how best to present yourself to potential employer
The person who interviewed me from Monroe Staffing lied about the contract told me it was contract for 1 year and end up being 3-4 months... no benefits no follow up with days off nothing was said neither a disponibility to help me in the future if i have a problem was not offered. I had a bad experience and never called me back.
Pros
Pay and company where I worked was good
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Monroe Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.