Monroe Staffing Employee Reviews in Manchester, NH

Productive and helpful
Mail Sorter (Current Employee) –  Manchester, NHJanuary 10, 2018
It’s a great company to grow with and learn new things. The management team is amazing and caring. I would highly recommend this company for people looking for a good company
Pros
Great people
Cons
Too many breaks
Very professional
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHFebruary 22, 2017
The company is very professional and on top of thing. Great work environment, they made me feel very welcomed and comfortable.
Great plae to work for
Temp Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Manchester, NHJanuary 3, 2016
this is a great place to work for. theirs a lot to learn working here. very different environment from other factories I worked in.
Pros
theirs always overtime
Cons
no time form lunche breaks
Greatest Cupcakes Ever!
PACKAGING ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHNovember 12, 2015
A typical work day depends on your shift. At Freed's Bakery, I was part of the second shift that went from 4pm to midnight. We arrive about 15 to 30 minutes before start time, place lunch bags in fridges, chi chat with colleagues, relax and dress up appropriately some 5 minutes before start time, punch in and move into the production hall.
At Freed's bakery, I learned everything involved in the process of cupcake production.
The management did a good job meeting with workers and discussing innovations and proposing solution to problems.
The work team was a melting pot of people from all areas. This created small sub groups during lunch and dinner but this in no way affected work or production.
The hardest part of this job was that It was hard to have a social life since we of the second shift sleep during the day and work at night and the most enjoyable part was the recognition given for hard work and meritorious services.
Pros
Learning through the various stages involved in cupcake production.
Cons
No Social Life!
Very Productive
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHJuly 9, 2015
I loved working as a temp for Monroe Staffing, they found me work very fast. I was an office assistant for the first time through them, it was a good placement.
Horrible Environment
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHJune 30, 2014
The safety and security of staff was not priority as evident by the regulations and safety precautions enforced throughout the facility.
Pros
source of income
Cons
pay rate, work environment, coworkers
Tolerable for temporary hires.
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHOctober 8, 2013
Packed, and shipped millions of cupcakes and pastries per week, Learned about high speed repetition, while perpetuating quality control and inspection. Huge cultural diversity, English being a minority, hardest part of job being the monotony of endless cupcakes and the smell of frosting. The most enjoyable part of this job was the fast paced environment and the pay at the end of the week. Would have continued, had they kept me on the temp agency.
Pros
Free Cupcakes
Cons
Short Breaks, no overtime
symentry medical products
silk screen printer (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHMay 11, 2012
started at 6 am left at 2 pm. Learned about the medical surgical trays management was always watching via cameras loved my coworkers
Pros
free popcorn
Cons
short breaks