Monroe Staffing Employee Reviews

great place to work and grow
Administrative Recruiting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Westborough, MASeptember 11, 2018
Monroe Staffing provides a broad range of employment services and a best practices approach. From last-minute fill-ins to long-term strategic staffing plans; from a single high-level executive placement to a project team of specialists, we’ve developed effective strategies for finding and screening the most qualified staff based on our clients’ needs. For larger staffing projects, Monroe Staffing offers both vendor on site and partial on-premise solutions. Please contact our division leaders to learn how Monroe Staffing can help you and your business succeed!
Pros
team oriented
Cons
employee competition
abhorrent
On Site Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New Bedford, MASeptember 11, 2018
Management is very manipulative and disrespectful. Very unprofessional and does not care about it's employees. Unrealistic expectations of it's staff; will ask you to perform beyond what is appropriate for pay rate.
my review
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 4, 2018
very hot place to work at warehouse very hot the company where i was working there was no training you just have to find yourwhile working on the assembly line .
fun to work with
Production, Assembler (Former Employee) –  Waterbury, CTAugust 27, 2018
the employers where good and understanding and always tried to help with the employees gave good jobs reliable and easy directions to find always check up on employees on the first day and always relocated the employees if the jobs where temp
Good
LABORER (Current Employee) –  Providence, RIJuly 8, 2018
Good place and good job security. I had several employment opportunities that went well. Overall, the staff is kind and tries to work with you. They are a good company.
Pros
40 hours
Cons
Healthcare no 401k
N/a
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  East Hartford, CTJuly 6, 2018
Great staffing agency. They find you work. Very professional . Very helpful. Like this temp agency. Ashlee williams is a great manager. And Derek also
Pros
Good hours
Fast paced environment
PRODUCTION WORKER (Former Employee) –  Salisbury, NCJune 15, 2018
I only took the job because I was attending college at the time. I enjoyed working in a fast paced environment. I would not recommend working for this company if you are serious about your career.
Agency
Assembly (Former Employee) –  Cranston, RIMay 31, 2018
Ability to help search for jobs in an fast efficiently time. Will work to make sure your job experience matches your job seach. Plenty of option's so much to choose!
Pros
Found jobs quickly
Cons
Very fast paced work. Physically fatiguing
Quality Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Salisbury, NCApril 24, 2018
The work is very fast paced, I like that. However the hours are very long. My body can only handle such fast paced physical labor for so many hours. After eight hours, you feel like you have had enough. After ten hours, your body feels like it want to shut down. After 12 hours, you are so exhausted that you are now a danger to yourself and those around you. It is extremely difficult not knowing g when you will be able to go home. Even after 12 hours, the management tries to guilt trip you into staying longer. There is possibilities of advancement, but if you have a family, kiss them goodbye because you will never see them. Sure plenty of overtime, but it is not optional, it is mandatory. Work some Saturdays, which is ok. Always have Sundays off. Always have most major holidays off. The work environment is not bad. The long, uncertain hours are the main problem. The employee community is pretty good too.
Pros
Lots of overtime
Cons
Never know when you can go home
the hole
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Cranston, RIMarch 25, 2018
they are not an equal opportunity employer!!! they only hire Spanish and they play favorites. not a good place for any one to work. I do not recommend it .
Pros
Cons
everything
Coworkers are great but management needs work
Jewelry Repairmen (Former Employee) –  South Windsor, CTMarch 23, 2018
The people who work their are good but the management is poor with very little in the directions on the tasks to be performed throughout the day with everything hinging on last minute orders when its little to late to accomplish a task
Fun job
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Leominster, MAFebruary 10, 2018
You get to be very flexible and get to move up to different levels with in the company. From unloading to stocking. Its a great company and great teamwork
Fun work pkace
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  East Hartford, CTFebruary 6, 2018
It is a good work environment and good pay i like the work culture they are very respectful with good team work and a good competitive spirit if hired full time great pay
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Short breaks
pricing
Customer Service /Pricing Analyst (Former Employee) –  Londonderry, NHFebruary 3, 2018
Rendering administrative support to all activities of sales like processing customer’s orders, keeping sales statistics, supplying product information, supplying price quotations, and related activities.
Analyzing reports of observations and recommending response to major complicated complaints.
Ensuring the settlements of complaints is made correctly by considering the complexity, requirements, and nature of a complaint.
Collaborating with performance manger for the preparation of customer service’s annual service delivery program.
Pros
great co-workers and Mngt.
Fun Place
Packing Associate (Former Employee) –  Clinton, CTJanuary 26, 2018
Great place to work at. Great environment. They treat you with respect, and help you if you need any help. Fast pace work and it keeps you busy. All of the coworkers get along.
Pros
Great Environment
This an angency
Handyman helper (Former Employee) –  Wallingford, CTJanuary 26, 2018
This has always help in finding work that could help to follow my dreams. They'll work with you in any situation. Never had a problem with this company
Pros
Always on time with pay
Cons
No benifits
Good at finding work
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAJanuary 17, 2018
I actually liked working for Monroe Staffing but for some reason 1 person terminated my contract without the other managers knowing. I was offered to continue working there but I decided to find work elsewhere.
great place to work
Production Worker and maintenance (Former Employee) –  East Haven, CTJanuary 15, 2018
maintance
production
packing
use of forklift
chemicals
safety rules
meetings every week
face past
detailed atttention and hard working
Seasonal Job
Packer (Former Employee) –  Salisbury, NCJanuary 15, 2018
I was working a seasonal job only getting paid 7.75... I couldn't make a living off a seasonal job with low pay... That was the only opportunity they had for me...
Productive and helpful
Mail Sorter (Current Employee) –  Manchester, NHJanuary 10, 2018
It’s a great company to grow with and learn new things. The management team is amazing and caring. I would highly recommend this company for people looking for a good company
Pros
Great people
Cons
Too many breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Monroe Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.