Monson Fruit

Working at Monson Fruit: 26 Reviews

United States26 reviews

jobworkbreakpaylonghourpeopleplace

It was a great experience

The work environment was fun i like going every cherry season I learned alot while being there to -Operate machines -lott change -number of bens left

Un poco estresante.

Es una compañía muy buena y grande sin embargo es estresante cuando te dejan todo para hacerlo solo.

Pros

El salario es bueno.

Cons

No dan muchas horas

Monson Fruit insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Inclusive work environment

Productive establishment fun environment

everything was good , people were nice, and willing to work with me .Very helpful and clean And organized. They listen to my needs or if I have a problem they solve it easy

Pros

Money

Cons

No cons

Strictly work

The working environment is nonstop work, because without, it will cause a jam and the whole line will shut down. There is a thirty minute lunch break. Breaks are available as well.

A typical day was 8 hours. drove forklift;had a good supervisor;the hardest part of the job was keeping up with the production line..I am an experienced fork lift driver so I was already trained.The most enjoyable part of the job was lunchtime.

About what ive done.

More and more work eveyday to do at Monson. On one section of work it seems to be over worked. Some people aren't willing to get the whole job for us to do done, like not much help from the others.

Nothing too hard

I liked working there for the few months that I could, as long as you worked you got payed. Hard earned money. Very available and very nice people and environment to be around

An alright temporary job

This job is best for a teenager looking for a little summer cash. The conditions of the work environment were alright. The managers had no respect for other employees. Treated them unfairly.

Great workplace everyone works as ateam

Great place overall to work at. It is a fast pace work environment so your always busy. Very well managed place . Eveeyone works well together. Ive been here for ten years now and ive managed to move up to where I am today.

Pros

Good schedule

Cons

Benefits package

The job wanted for me

It was a tempary job for summer break ,i dident see a future for my self in that place, very long hours of standing i like to be move acitve and hands on

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Monson Fruit?

Fast-paced working area where you make friends and work hard

Since I’m a minor I would only get payed 12.25 dollars hourly for 7 hours a day weekly. I would pack cherries and bag them I would also tape the boxes and sent them to the next line.

Good place to work cherry season

I enjoyed going to work at monson fruit and being around great employees and friends . One thing I didn’t like was I would stay in one spot and sometimes you don’t get moved I hope that changes .

Pros

Outgoing managers

Cons

Short breaks

I am a productive and a fast and efficient worker

I have gained experience from construction, bin repair maintenance, to landscaping and installing irrigation systems as well as operating forklift machines

Pros

Paid time off and vacation hrs along with good health benefits

Cons

Short breaks

Fun and relaxed place to work at the orchards

Is a relaxed and fun place to work,some times fast and energetic moments are required to finish work site. The management is good and there is good communication with workers.

Pros

Good brakes and lunch times and good pay

Cons

You have to work under the sun and a little hot temperatures also resist to fertilizers residues

Slow paced kind of Job.

I learned from Monson Fruit that many days were the same. This made the task simple to complete but did require a lot of patience. Not to mention being cold every single day. This is a job that requires standing most of the time there. Everyone did their own work. Most enjoyable part was at the end of the job being able to get some cherries as a reward for the season.

Pros

Simple Tasks

Cons

Long days

It's a Job

I didn't mind my duties and work wasn't hard. Some coworkers are hard to put up with but I just get on with my duties. My manager was great and understanding whenever I needed time off or to leave for an emergency.

Pros

Fair Pay

Cons

Senior Employees get away with everything

Okay

If u need a job it okay if you need q job. If you can find a better job that pay better with benefits this job is a great started job I or second job nothing permanent in less u need it.

an ok place to work

just your typical everyday warehouse job. wasn't there very long to have an accurate comment.. The job I performed was easy and fast paced, not enough help on some days but is an ok place to work

OK Company

Ive heard they have improved there company since I was employed there.The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the fast pace.It was alright but if you sort its tedious and you should have good sight.

Pros

Good employees

Cons

Fast paced

Apple warehouse

Fun place to work at! More communication please 😀 A fun deserving place to work and a very good manager for he has given me many opportunities Thank you

Pros

A sure job

Cons

10 min break

great place to work

Once you get the job at monson fruit you, you are a worker for life, they have all holidays off a long with sundays. You get paid every other week

Common questions about Monson Fruit

Answered by current and former employees at Monson Fruit

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Monson Fruit. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits