Monson Janitorial Services Inc. Employee Reviews

2.3
Ratings breakdown
Not a good place to work for
Janitor (Current Employee) –  Casper, WYDecember 10, 2017
The work environment is stressful, get paid poorly for all the work and expectations that are put on you. No benefits, no pay raises, no advancement opportunities, little to no communication. Unrealistic day to day expectations, no bonuses for anything.
Cons
Little pay, no bonuses, no benefits
Hard work pays off.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Casper, WYMay 6, 2017
Working for Monson Janitorial Services, Inc. has been very challenging and rewarding. I definitely learned the true meaning of a "Hard Days Work for a Hard Days Wage".

The company is a small local Casper business that only offers part time employment. Therefore I knew when I applied that the company was not in a financial position to offer benefits such as healthcare, paid vacations, raises and or bonuses.

Benefits that were not as important to me. I was more interested in working for a company that offered stable employment, competitive wages and appreciated the hard work of their dedicated employees.

Working for Monson Janitorial Services, Inc. has been very rewarding for me on a personal level. Throughout my employment I have gained; self-confidence, learned how to adapt to / overcome difficult situations, patience and compassion.

Working in the janitorial field has been by far the hardest job I have ever work. The people I work with make it worth it.
Pros
Steady work and stability
Cons
Limited opportunities for advancement.
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  Casper, WYOctober 7, 2016
Beyond the doubt of all that is comprehensive, this job fills no certain expectations of true happiness/ fulfillment in your life. You make a measly 600 (maybe) every 2 weeks.
Pros
-nothing-
Cons
-nothing-

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Monson Janitorial Services Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Monson Janitorial Services Inc. Reviews by Job Title