Monster Energy Employee Reviews

Brand Ambassador
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Stillwater, OKJune 7, 2018
Fun, lots of energy needed to do this job. It is pretty cool being ablate go on campus and talk with students. Need to know a lot of about the brand itself.
Fun place to work
Driver (Current Employee) –  Rialto, CAJune 2, 2018
I had fun but I'm looking for a new career. I want to have more benefits and better pay. My job does not pay me enough for the cost of living. I need a much better job where I can advance and be more productive.
Poor Management
NOS brand ambassador (Former Employee) –  OKC, OKMay 29, 2018
The job itself was fun and paid very well. You can give your availability so it is very flexible which is great for school. The manager in this position in Okc is horrible. She talks badly about her employees to other employees and sends very hateful messages. Great job if you can handle someone constantly treating her employees poorly. Would have stayed entire college career if not for management.
Pros
Flexible, fun, great pay
Cons
Management, no room for advancement, no chain of command
Contract work but liked the company
Videographer and Content creator (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 25, 2018
Great boss, fun job. was just a contracted employee for the two years, but liked working there and everyone in the company seemed nice and easy to work with.
N/a
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 16, 2018
Fast pace in periods of lots of production. We get waves of heavy production times and slow down just enough to reboot physically and mentally, but not as long. It is a revolving door of temps that do not like the fast pace or the smell of all the raw materials that are use to make the batches. The people that stick around long enough to get hired through the company find out that they do not like the pay and look somewhere else.
Pros
Day and evening shifts, no weekends
Poor leadership and Disrespect of employees
MAT (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 12, 2018
Disrespectful management. Pay is LOW and communication skills of Cooperate is extremely poor and unprofessional. The work is NOT consistent and write-ups are handed out like candy.
Cool place to work
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Work at HomeMay 9, 2018
Job can be very cool at times but my biggest gripe is upper management never considers lower level employee ideas no matter how good. They are very set in their ways. Hours can be cut at any moment.
Pros
Meet cool people, free case of Monster a month, free lunch occasionally
Cons
random hours, no overtime
great
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Binghamton, NYApril 5, 2018
Recommends
Positive Outlook
Pros

Code of Conduct kept students and teachers consistent

Cons

High turn-over rate among teachers

Advice to Management

invest in your staff
Very easy
College Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Vermillion, SDMarch 29, 2018
My time working for monster was absolutely fantastic. It was a great college job and the pay was nice considering my expenses were very low. If you want to work for them you must be self driven, you do not have a supervisor looking over you.
Pros
Free energy drinks
Cons
Limited communication with your boss
Extremely fun work environment
Marketing Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMarch 22, 2018
I love working with Monster Energy! I have wonderful co-workers and a wonderful boss! A typical day at Monster will be loading up the truck with any supplies we need that day and heading to the destination we are sent. We will go around and sample and promote our drinks. I love seeing the faces on people's faces when they receive a complimentary drink from me.
Healthy work environment
Logistics Administrator Lead (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAFebruary 8, 2018
Love working here friendly staff really welcoming, relaxed atmosphere to work in. Benefits are really good if you are single, family not so much cost wise.
Pros
Food truck
Cons
pay rate not that good for being corporate
Place To be
Data Manager (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAFebruary 5, 2018
Solid Employee, management does not micro manage staff. Company is growing and providing new opportunistic positions daily. hard work pays off and upper management notices
Fun Part-Time Job
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 17, 2018
A great opportunity to get to experience new things and meet new people that I normally would not do on my own time. A fun part-time job. Not stressful.
Awesome
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 16, 2018
This place is legit. Everyone is super rad, you must to rad and do cool things to get hired. The work atmosphere is super chill and you work at your own rate but you have to hustle.
Monster
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NYJanuary 8, 2018
I really like this company. They have helped me evolve into a working brand ambassador. They are a great company to work for. They have lots of benefits.
Collegiate Ambassador for Monster Energy was an excellent job and would recommend to anyone.
Collegiate Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Norman, OKDecember 27, 2017
You get to work with great people, doing an excellent job. I would recommend this job to anyone. Host campus-wide events under the corporate label to raise product awareness throughout the student body. Prepared monthly reports to management on target demographics and product usage
Fun
Field Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Corona, CADecember 22, 2017
Amazing company, I highly recommend working for this company, great people and great atmosphere. Unlimited monsters, fun events, and all the top management is amazing
Great Place for an Intern
College Campus Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MODecember 19, 2017
This was a great college job if you are looking for something that is flexible. I was happy with the company for the short time i worked with them. They cared about their employees.
Great Corporation To Work For!
Administrative Assistant I (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAOctober 17, 2017
I went to work for Monster Energy on a contract basis through my employment agency and would absolutely jump at the chance to be hired on permanently! Amazing place to work for, great work environment and employee perks!
Loved my job that I was hired on to do! Fun and Casual environment actually made for very productive work days and everyone, for the most part, was friendly and helpful.
Pros
Great Bistro and Free Monster Energy Drinks!
Cons
Need Quicker Hiring Process
Good for Young Marketers
Field Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAOctober 16, 2017
Invasive work/life balance. This is a good position for single people. I worked remotely and did not have access to office relationships. Most advancement came from the home office.
Pros
Health Benefits
Cons
Lack of advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Monster Energy. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.8

2.4Personal Development

2.6Career Opportunities

3.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight