Monster Energy Employee Reviews

Very easy
College Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Vermillion, SDMarch 29, 2018
My time working for monster was absolutely fantastic. It was a great college job and the pay was nice considering my expenses were very low. If you want to work for them you must be self driven, you do not have a supervisor looking over you.
Pros
Free energy drinks
Cons
Limited communication with your boss
Extremely fun work environment
Marketing Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMarch 22, 2018
I love working with Monster Energy! I have wonderful co-workers and a wonderful boss! A typical day at Monster will be loading up the truck with any supplies we need that day and heading to the destination we are sent. We will go around and sample and promote our drinks. I love seeing the faces on people's faces when they receive a complimentary drink from me.
Healthy work environment
Logistics Administrator Lead (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAFebruary 8, 2018
Love working here friendly staff really welcoming, relaxed atmosphere to work in. Benefits are really good if you are single, family not so much cost wise.
Pros
Food truck
Cons
pay rate not that good for being corporate
Place To be
Data Manager (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAFebruary 5, 2018
Solid Employee, management does not micro manage staff. Company is growing and providing new opportunistic positions daily. hard work pays off and upper management notices
Fun Part-Time Job
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 17, 2018
A great opportunity to get to experience new things and meet new people that I normally would not do on my own time. A fun part-time job. Not stressful.
Awesome
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 16, 2018
This place is legit. Everyone is super rad, you must to rad and do cool things to get hired. The work atmosphere is super chill and you work at your own rate but you have to hustle.
Monster
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NYJanuary 8, 2018
I really like this company. They have helped me evolve into a working brand ambassador. They are a great company to work for. They have lots of benefits.
Collegiate Ambassador for Monster Energy was an excellent job and would recommend to anyone.
Collegiate Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Norman, OKDecember 27, 2017
You get to work with great people, doing an excellent job. I would recommend this job to anyone. Host campus-wide events under the corporate label to raise product awareness throughout the student body. Prepared monthly reports to management on target demographics and product usage
Fun
Field Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Corona, CADecember 22, 2017
Amazing company, I highly recommend working for this company, great people and great atmosphere. Unlimited monsters, fun events, and all the top management is amazing
Great Place for an Intern
College Campus Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MODecember 19, 2017
This was a great college job if you are looking for something that is flexible. I was happy with the company for the short time i worked with them. They cared about their employees.
Good for Young Marketers
Field Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAOctober 16, 2017
Invasive work/life balance. This is a good position for single people. I worked remotely and did not have access to office relationships. Most advancement came from the home office.
Pros
Health Benefits
Cons
Lack of advancement
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARSeptember 28, 2017
Being a merchandiser for this company is not bad at all. Easy work as long as you can do constant lifting and have good customer service skills. Drive half time and work the rest.
Fun Workplace
Street Team Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 11, 2017
at monster, i experienced events and promos that would have been impossible without this job. a typical day consisted of driving 30-90 minutes to a promo event passing out energy drinks until its completely gone.
Pros
Free Drinks, Travel
Cons
No Advancements
A place to work and go home
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAAugust 30, 2017
Nothing Special working at the Monster Distribution Center in Corona, its a job and can't expect more than that. The benefits are relatively good compare to other companies.
Worked from my location, easy and fun
College Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Flagstaff, AZAugust 29, 2017
This was a job where I sampled Monster Energy Drinks at events in m college town. It was an easy and fun job I had on the side of going to class and my restaurant job
Pros
Free products and merchandise
Fun for a college student
BRAND AMBASSADOR (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 7, 2017
Monster Energy is a great place to work for if you are looking to make your hours and do not have a lot of bills to pay. It is very hard to get a full time position and it is even harder to move up in the company.
n/a
Yard Manager/Truck Pusher (Current Employee) –  Elk City, OKJuly 20, 2017
good paying job, only down fall in 24 hr call, hard to be there for the family when your not sure when your going or coming home, owners are good people
Fun Group of People, Outside sales and lots of room for growth
Field Sales Representative, Intern (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 16, 2017
A company with a fun culture and good people. Being an outside sales job, you are always engaging with people, spending time outside, given a van to drive from store to store, weekly "wins" conference calls and presentations to talk about successes. The management above are all awesome people. Love to work hard and play hard. Lots of incentives for big wins and hitting goals
Productive busy place
Shipping and receving lead (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 11, 2017
Busy from start, free monster energy drinks for employees, strict place cameras are watching your every step makes it very uncomfortable to work, most enjoyable part of the was getting off.
Great Place to Work
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 27, 2017
The Monster Brand Ambassador position is a super flexible, awesome part time job for college students and recent grads who want bottom line experience in PR/Marketing. The pay is great and you get to give people samples of Monster Energy drinks all day. The people you work with are great and overall working for Monster as a brand ambassador was a really rewarding experience.
Pros
flexible hours, great team, stress-free atmosphere
Cons
part time, lots of driving

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Monster Energy. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.8

2.4Personal Development

2.6Career Opportunities

3.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight