Monterey County Office of Education Employee Review

View all Monterey County Office of Education reviews

Fun workplace .
Instructional paraprofessional (Former Employee) –  Salinas, CAJuly 20, 2012
This job was really enjoyable to work I love every thing about the job beeing able to be with students and beeing part of their live beeing able to guide them and help them trew their School year and their near future. This job involved me helping student with their education needs I would updated their transcripts and enter test scores in to their data system. ecure information for the entire school. I assisted me by interpreting both written and verbal communications for our Spanish speaking parents and students. It was a good environment . I love working with my coworker they where really nice people that include teachers , probation officer ect..
Pros
best job
Cons
not enough hours

Other Monterey County Office of Education Employee Reviews

Respectable environment in which to work.
Paraeducator/Substitute Teacher (Former Employee) –  Salinas, CAApril 16, 2018
My experience working at Monterey County Office of Education was educational and enjoyable. My schools sites were always close to where I lived. Teachers and Admin. staff were helpfull and treated me with respect.
Pros
Fall, winter spring and summer breaks.
loved it here
Assistant Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Salinas, CAJanuary 24, 2018
Working as a spervisor was rewarding but stressfull. Wouldn't miss the experience for anything else. Was able to promote several times successfully...
Pros
Work with public
Cons
stress