Monterey Jazz Festival

Working at Monterey Jazz Festival: Latest Monterey Jazz Festival Reviews

United States4 reviews

4.0Pay & Benefits

Great staff that appreciates synergy and hard work with fluid communication.

Going into my 2nd year I really enjoy working for this event. It is definitely a blessing in my life to work with individuals that respect each other and support one another. Being that this event has gone on for so many years, their systems show how sharpened one can be with this kind of an event. I look at this non-profit and festival as a model to how I want to create events in the present.

Great workplace

Workplace culture is great, the event Festival event that takes place each year is stellar. The management team is wonderful to work for and I've been very happy here.

Horrible Place to Work

Poor management is saying that there is any management at all. Employees are very unhappy and constantly seeking employment elsewhere. There is a horrible employee that bullies other employers and is never repremanded for it. She continues to work there and dresses unprofessionally and doesn't even wear shoes. She has a front office position and gives an aweful first impression of the office, but management refuses to fire her. DO NOT WORK HERE. This office will probably not exist in a few years anyways.

Valuable live production crew education!

Recommend volunteering for MJF first year in order to establish production crew experience.

Pros

high paying, free meals, all access backstage pass live jazz!

Cons

physically demanding, heavy lifting required!

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Monterey Jazz Festival. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Monterey Jazz Festival Reviews by Location