Montgomery County Government Employee Review

View all Montgomery County Government reviews

The Job was thru a contractor
Principal Administrative Aide (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDOctober 3, 2013
I did revenue and kept all the financial records for the cash, credit and checks that came into the office. I did reception work and I did customer service daily with clients as they came into the office. I took care of the facility issues. I kept a Excel spreadsheet and updated financial information daily.

Other Montgomery County Government Employee Reviews

Feeling of satisfaction
Executive Director/President-CEO (Current Employee) –  Norristown, PAApril 16, 2018
When you work to improve the lives of others, you really feel great about your work. However, it does not always pay the bills.
Seeing the benefits of your work speaks volume. Very rewarding experiences.
Excellent place to work
Firefighter/Rescuer (Current Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDApril 6, 2018
I work for the fire service. The fire service is one of the best, most rewarding jobs one could have. It's hard work, takes dedication to the position AND to your coworkers. It's true what they say, it is a brotherhood/sisterhood but some stations live by that code more than others. This is a stressful job in and of itself so you have to be ready and have ways to deal with thatstress. The best part of the job is helping people, and schedule, 24hours on 48 hours off and every 3 weeks 5 days off. The worst part of the job is seeing all the tragedy people go through from accidents, deaths, behavioral health issues etc.
Pros
Helping people and providing support when they are at their worst
Cons
Stress