Montowese Health and Rehabilitation Center Employee Reviews

Competitive Work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  North Haven, CTJanuary 19, 2018
A typical day for work is upon arriving i'm normally ready to go but because I've genuinely built a relationship with most of the patients i feel an obligation to them because i enjoy seeing them and they actually make my day. Work is fun because i'm doing my job with interest of the patients at my facility. I've learned that staying patient and remaining humble is one of the keys to success and getting further in life and positions. If i had to speak about management i wouldn't say that i agree with them. I do feel as though based off of most of their positions and or titles they feel as though the're better then those underneath them in position and i don't always feel that they respect individuals as the adults we are. The hardest part of the job in my opinion is the constant changes of working on the floors being a floater and having to constantly adjust to the many different patients coming in and out of the facility it's simply not enough tea work. What i simply love about my job and enjoy is going to the facility and just seeing the residents that I've built a relationship with and knowing that i'm doing a good deeds in the world.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Benefits start after 1 year, No lunch or dinner options, Staff can be rude and speak down upon C.N, A's based off of position and job titles
People friendly.
Dietary Aide/Foodservice Worker (Former Employee) –  ConnecticutOctober 30, 2017
Not a bad place to work. Would get a bonus every year for the holidays. Sometimes could be a stressful enviroment. Staff was pretty nice. Work hours were good.
Pros
Nice people.
Cons
Staff shortages.
clean facility
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  North Haven, CT 06473June 29, 2016
good to work with good co workers, team work with all staff members. Always a crazy, busy day at this facility. the hardest part working here is late afternoon evals
balanced and busy
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  North Haven, CTApril 5, 2016
Very busy physical rehabilitation center. There are lots of skills required of their CNA's and the management was always reasonable with our requests. Co-workers were easy to get along with, and I am still friends with a few of them years after moving on.
Pros
friendly and busy environemtn
Cons
long and hard work day, however rewarding
Night shift was magical
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CTJune 30, 2014
Loved the people I wroked with there. Pay was average for my skills.
Mostly women worked the nightshift . We worked in teams of two so our work got done faster and more thoroughly.

Want to know more about Montowese Health and Rehabilitation Center?

Ask a question