Moody's Corporation Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 97 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation is comprised of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody’s Analytics, which provides financial intelligence and analytical tools to help business leaders make better, faster decisions. Both organizations are supported by Moody's Shared Services.
At Moody’s, we believe that a diverse workforce representing an array of backgrounds and experiences contributes to the quality of our opinions, products and services. We support independent thought and promote a work environment that values and maximizes the contributions of all employees.
You’re seeing all 137 jobs at Moody's Corporation because we can’t find any available jobs at Moody's Corporation close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 1.8K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
It’s a good place to work if you are in the right team and get along with your management. But you can become constrained in exit opportunities if you stay too long.
I want to preface this with Moodys being a company where your experience is dependent on your team. Management on my team only cares about themselves and shows clear favoritism (it’s known who the favorites are within the team, and who the manager does not like). Along with this, there is extreme retaliation if you report management and it will be very difficult to leave once you do so. It feels like I am being held hostage in my position because i reported a manager for making negative remarks about my personal appearance and my personality.
Hire and fire is the culture, management is shrewd and do micromanaging, Good workforce and people left due to only one wrong person being hired in the department
Minimal investment to train new employees. No respect for junior staff— 80% turnover every two years & no desire to fix this problem. Low pay. Use this job as a stepping stone to elsewhere.
People are good, good work life balance. Got good opportunities moving internally. But decisions take a long time to be executed cause it’s a big company
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 32 questions about working at Moody's Corporation. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Moody's Corporation employees.
Insights from 77 Indeed users who have interviewed with Moody's Corporation within the last 5 years.
What do you know about moodys
Bed Bath & Beyond bankruptcy: BBBY stock nears 25-year lows as retailer loses another executive(opens in a new window)capital.com
Moody's Corporation to Present at the Credit Suisse Technology Conference on December 1, 2022(opens in a new window)startup365.fr
Moody's: Italia meglio del previsto, Pil 2022 al 3,7%(opens in a new window)La Voce di New York
Ex-Dividend Reminder: Littelfuse, Forward Air and Moody's(opens in a new window)IQ Stock Market
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Moody's Corporation?Published on May 24, 2021
- Moody's Corporation