Moody's Investors Service Employee Review

View all Moody's Investors Service reviews

Great Job
Operations Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 22, 2014
Generate detailed financial and operational projections via Excel (i.e. revenue per region and product, expenses per headcount, expenses per department and project, capital expenditures)
Prepares and analyzes financial and tax accounts according to prescribed rates, laws, and regulations
Compiles productivity, compliance and profit/loss reports
Quantitative analysis with regression and what-if scenarios
Analyzes records of operations, trends and costs, estimated and realized revenues, administrative commitments, and obligations incurred.
Develops, installs, and maintains reporting systems that provide control of tax expenditures.
Pros
unlimited overtime
Cons
Financial Debacle

Other Moody's Investors Service Employee Reviews

First Job Out of College
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 13, 2018
Moody's was my first job after graduating university. It was long ago. It was a good place to work, I met some friends. Not sure of the culture today.
Good company to Intern with
Document Management Assistant (Intern) (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 23, 2018
Moodys was a very good company to Intern with, especially with it being my first. I learned many things about the business and workplace culture. I never felt that I was overwhelmed but I had multiple people willing to help me if I did feel that i was.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Moody's Investors Service. Our community is ready to answer.

Moody's Investors Service Reviews by Location