Moody's Investors Service Employee Review

View all Moody's Investors Service reviews

Average work place. Initiatives taken to advance are not rewarded
Debt Issuer Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 24, 2013
Their pay is on par with the industry averages. Location is very nice. There is security in the building. And you can make good friends.

As far as career advancement is concerned there is none. You could be over qualified for a job and you may take initiative by working on complicated projects but these efforts are not appreciated.

Management is too old fashioned and many managers have been running the show for much too long. Perhaps they need some new blood.

Other Moody's Investors Service Employee Reviews

First Job Out of College
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 13, 2018
Moody's was my first job after graduating university. It was long ago. It was a good place to work, I met some friends. Not sure of the culture today.
Good company to Intern with
Document Management Assistant (Intern) (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 23, 2018
Moodys was a very good company to Intern with, especially with it being my first. I learned many things about the business and workplace culture. I never felt that I was overwhelmed but I had multiple people willing to help me if I did feel that i was.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Moody's Investors Service. Our community is ready to answer.

Moody's Investors Service Reviews by Location