Moore Advanced Inc. Employee Reviews

Terrible work place
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Fort Meyers, FLSeptember 10, 2018
Terrible work place. Roaches in your hair and crawling on you. Mice running underneath your feet. Lack of training. No one doeakd English at the facility
What a nightmare
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  United StatesSeptember 3, 2018
Poor procedures and processes. No training for permanent employees. To become successful in the staffing industry they need to improve their processes and procedures and spend more time training their recruiters.
There is a lot of room for autonomy, but great teamwork and coaching when it is necessary.
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  WisconsinAugust 10, 2018
They are always changing and looking for ways to improve for their employees. Direction is given when you are looking for a new way to do something, but you are also allowed to try and figure it out yourself first.
Pros
Management, work life balance, compensation
Cons
Stressful environment management yelling the whole time.
Sorter (Former Employee) –  New Boston, MIJuly 17, 2018
Very unprofessional, termination is easy to come by. I wouldn’t waste my time every working here again. Very hot hot/cold climate. You stand all shift 8-10 hours. No job security at all. Overall just horrible. To far out. Dry Nasty environment lots of Rats.! Not Mice.! Those too but RATS.!
My skin broke out bad Quickly so be very careful working here.! Even though I wouldn’t recommend it.!
Pros
Free water, okay pay
Cons
Short breaks, management is the worst, Stressful
Bad management and unfair pay
Lumper (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAMay 21, 2018
I worked at two different sites for this company. The first site shorted my paycheck, so I went to a different site, but for the same company. The second site was not the job that had been described, and when I asked for the sign out sheet, the site manager got violent and called me names and racial slurs on my way out, and then tried to get some of the other workers to physically attack me. They did not attack me, and I left quickly. I would not recommend this company to anyone.
Working conditions
Sub-Contractor lumper (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 3, 2018
A warehouse that only has 5 employees is nice and laid back relaxed environmemnt. I learned how to receive the containers and how to keep inventory, and basic spanish. the hardest part of the job is dealing with the heat in the summer and cold in the winter.
Pros
the flexible work hours
Cons
no benefits
Cool Company
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Beacon, NY and Hartford, CTFebruary 26, 2018
I enjoy working for them. However, I am looking for better compensation. They are extremely loyal to their employee's. As long as your a hard worker they will help you if you need any assistance.
health danger
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Athens, GAFebruary 24, 2018
the pay is less than working a Mc Donalds but you work like a slave, seriously this is definitely a job only if you really need to work and need money fast the environment is definitely dangerous to your health rats are everywhere they can never keep employees because they treat them like nothing while they male all the real money sitting at their desk every day while we are working hard in the back where it's a world of dust back there at the end of the day your your face is covered like makeup you really need to wear a ski mask and it's not really a difference from part time or full time they all still make the same on the day you are eligible to get a raise they say if he can afford it it's not for sure you will get one and if you do its like 50 cent! they can say this and try try cover things up with BBQ because tryohey know working conditions and pay is horrible and don't even try to care when your in need they will just replace you as you see tryoheyouhey all have all new posting up all the time
fast jobs terrible payroll
Dyk automotive- maintence (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 20, 2017
Moore gets you jobs quickly and without issue, but when it comes to payday multiple people myself and my wife included have had problems with checks. it also took over a month to receive my final check from my most recent assignment
Nastyyy
Assembly (Former Employee) –  Athens, GADecember 18, 2017
Worst! Nastiest place ever. Your goin through trash thats not clean at all. It stinks and there rats. I can't believe this is even a job. Pay isn't even worth the interview.
December 20, 2017

I am certain that the hiring supervisor told you about the working conditions as she walked you through the facility. I am also certain you knew the pay rate before you took the job. You can't believe its a job - for some people its all they can do. Why bash something you didn't like - for some its all they have. I wish you luck in your future endeavors.

Illegal aliens pay scale
Heavy equipment operator (Former Employee) –  Marlboro, NYDecember 5, 2017
Minimum wage starting salary for experienced heavy equipment operator. This just shows how cheep this company is. They should be paying 25 - 35 an hour for experienced people

Losers !!
Cons
Cheep wages
December 20, 2017

A staffing company can only pay what the job site allows. You were fine when you accepted the job! Perhaps you are misguided in your anger and comments.

The place is a scam
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLNovember 28, 2017
They want you to work like a your a machine and don't want to pay. Digging through trash all day. Some of the supervisor can't even speak English. You have to stand for long periods of time digging through stinky trash. While they keep telling you to work faster an faster. Its nothing more then modern day slavery.
Cons
Short breaks, smelling trash all day
December 20, 2017

I understand that you had trouble understanding the job description before you took the job. I am sorry for that - I do not know of another way to say you will stand for long periods of time and sort through recyclables. I am certain you were told your pay rate before you took the job. Moore Advanced Supervisor in Fort Myers speaks perfect English and Spanish. Not sure why you had problems at this job when you knew everything in advance of taking the job. Good Luck to you and your future endeavors.

nice paying
Picker/Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 9, 2017
The jobs they send you to are good salary for temp jobs.The jobs are in a good area and they let you get plenty over time hours in order to make the checks you want.
I really like working for Moore Advanced Inc.
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  New JerseyApril 26, 2017
A business that is growing fast, and I'm happy to be apart of that. I feel a sense of achievemint when I can help someone to find a job. I'm apart of a team and we all work together to make things happen.
Pros
Flexible hours, meet new people all the time, travel.
Cons
No benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Moore Advanced Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5