Moosejaw Employee Reviews

One of the best places I have ever worked.
Shipper/Packer (Former Employee) –  Madison Heights, MIFebruary 4, 2018
They we so laid back, great environment. Everyone was a blast to be around. Cared about the people working for them. But was a seasonal temp. Was let go do to lack of work.
Pros
Very laid back, fun
Cons
Slow at times you got sent home.
Combining fun and work
Receiving Associate (Former Employee) –  Madison Heights, MIJanuary 9, 2018
Moosejaw was a great place to work. Management was pretty relaxed, were had a multitude of perks from beer Friday to games set up where employees won prices. It's a fun starting job.
PIng Pong table is great
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Madison Heights, MIJanuary 6, 2018
Positive and fun place to work. Coworkers and management is excellent. Everyone is very helpful and patient. You will not find more laid back place to work.
Pros
Great discounts
Productive, Relax and Fun Place to Work
HR Intern (Former Employee) –  Madison Heights, MIJanuary 4, 2018
Fun workplace, play hard, work hard. Great atmosphere! Very supportive staff. Everyone is very supportive and offers to assist where needed. Staff is awarded and recognized for accomplishments.
Great Place to Work
Accounting Type Role (Former Employee) –  Madison Heights, MIDecember 8, 2017
I loved my time at Moosejaw. Management team is very bright and love what they do. Moosejaw bridges the gap between hard work and fun very well. The "Madness" is real!
The hardest part of my job
Supervisor/Bartender/Server (Former Employee) –  Wisconsin Dells, WINovember 18, 2017
The hardest part of my job was trying/ couldn't really spend time with my family, and management didn't seem to understand that I had a life outside of work.
Literally the best place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Madison Heights, MINovember 4, 2017
Moosejaw is my favorite job. It is the best job I've ever had. I have nothing but good things to say about this place. Everyone is awesome and willing to help each other. The managers are approachable and patient with you and the atmosphere encourages fun as long as you do make the effort to do your job and make the "custies" happy. Doesn't even feel like I'm going to work. Feels like I'm going home every time I go in for work. You get rewarded for good performance & treated as more than just an employee. Love it here.
Pros
Ski ball, giveaways, cool managers, laid-back & fun atmosphere
Cons
Bi-weekly pay
productive and fun place to work
Shipping (Current Employee) –  Madison Heights, MIAugust 20, 2017
productive and fun place to work great for a first job or part time jobs
not a carrier to live off of. I do honestly enjoy working there. It's just too far of a drive for me at this time
Fun and crazy!
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Madison Heights, MIMarch 3, 2017
Laid back and fun atmosphere. Daily activities to help with stress including stretching and four square! Flexible schedule and plenty of room for advancement and variety.
I love the madness
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Madison Heights, MIOctober 13, 2016
Besides the hardwork that we do to make the custy happy, the workplace is a very fun and comfortable environment! The managers are very understanding and helpful. You can really be yourself there; no matter how weird. I love everything about Moosejaw. We still have some screws to tweek, however, Moosejaw as a whole is awesome!
Productive, competitive, fun with 4square, snow ball fights, daily questionnaires, and ginger darts the work floor
Shipper/Loader (Former Employee) –  Madison Heights, MIAugust 24, 2016
This was a great place to work. The managers are friendly and awesome, provided you are still doing your job while you have fun.

The pay isn't very high, but it was enough for me to take care of my part at home, and to give the kids a great Christmas. (i only worked a seasonal position, but still really enjoyed it)

It is a very cool place to work. The co-workers were wonderful. Very helpful and very friendly. We were a bunch of nerds and we all had fun on the floor. One of the guys i worked with even jumped off the clock to help when my sons father was arrested (for bad tags) with our son in the car. This co-worker got the car and my son where they belonged, and never asked for anything for it.

Over all, a wonderful place to work, and make some amazing new friends!
Pros
Pizza parties, free cake on someone's birthday
Cons
Bi-weekly pay
Fun environment to work in.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Madison Heights, MIJuly 16, 2015
Moosejaw is a Great place to work at. The staff treat everyone with kindness and respect. I would highly recommend it especially to college students and anyone who loves music!
Pros
Great staff and Thor the Office Dog is Great as well!
Fun place to work with a few drawbacks
Chat and Email Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Madison Heights MichiganMarch 3, 2015
I enjoyed my time working there, however it can get frustrating when people take advantage of the laid back atmosphere and it results in them hardly getting any work done and rarely getting called out for it...I was a seasonal worker there and I would work there again if the opportunity presented itself
Pros
Fun atmosphere, excellent discounts, cool people
Cons
Slackers
Kitchen/supervior
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Wisconsin Dells, WIOctober 17, 2014
come in to a kitchen to making pizzas while the other morning shft would leave. clean when we can, stock food, and prepare food for customers. I learned not to trust every word of mouth.
the management was fair in some choices, and the co workers where great when they showe up for work. the hardest part of the job would have been to be a supervisor with 3 other people and getting blamed for there mistakes but the most enjoyable was the laughter we had while making food.
Pros
prepaaring food
Cons
getting stressed over the little things
productive and super fun place to work!
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Madison Heights, MIOctober 9, 2014
best job i've ever had! love moosejaw! love the madness! the overall company is a great place to work at and purchase from. great people. i've learned so much and grown as an individual.
most amazing company in every way
Shipping/Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Madison Heights, MINovember 25, 2013
there are not enough words to express what moosjaw meant to me.
Pros
rock climber + outdoorsing company= yesss
Cons
it was very far away