More Good Foundation

More Good Foundation Employee Reviews

Awesome Environment

Loved being about to balance school, family, and work. I was allowed to work from home as long as I got my hours in and only had to come in one day a week but could come in more if I wanted.

poor salary

This job is more like a volunteer type of job, with poor salary and it's very demanding. There was no training whatsoever and the instructions were confunsing at times.

Heavily Disappointing and Misleading

Full of stipulations of advancement, only to stretching you thin to help them. Questionable if the supervisors even work, since they're never to be found in the office and one of them always to be outside biking or traveling. So why is there no room/funds for advancement when they're managing to get paid?

Pros

Free snacks

Cons

No future

Awesome management, fun atmosphere, great experience

Working at More Good Foundation has been an awesome experience. The staff are friendly, open, and helpful. They seem genuinely interested in you and how your life is going—they want you to succeed. I learned a lot about writing for a media organization and feel I am prepared to take my experience and build on it in other places.

Pros

Free pizza on Fridays!

Cons

Low stipend, no permanent writing positions.

Challenging Internship Site

I have learned a lot from this internship. The managers are very approachable and give constant feedback to interns. Schedule is extremely flexible. I learned a lot about the workplace and writing on a deadline. Creativity highly encouraged here and all internship positions are quite rewarding. You learn a lot and make a difference too.

Pros

Flexible schedule/ bus accessable

Cons

Off campus

Share your experience

Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.

Productive, friendly, and fun work place

Great workplace culture, relaxed management, much flexibility that works with your schedule very well. Meaningful job with opportunities to meet people dedicated to the cause.

So much experience was gained here

I loved having the opportunity to work here as an intern. I have learned the most being here at this internship. I learned how to use different social media platforms and management tools, I have learned how to improve my writing skills and I have also learned more about my own personal faith. The environment and culture here is amazing, I can definitely feel the passion my co-workers/co-interns had when working here. It didn't feel like a real internship, it felt like a hobby because I was doing something I loved.

Pros

Awesome culture/people

Cons

Sometimes the internet would crash

The best work enviroment for an offsite job.

I absolutely loved the work I was doing, both the editing and the type of writing. A typical day was me at my computer, in my own home, writing great content and editing others work. I learned about SEO. I honed my editing skills. I improved my skills in writing to fit our purpose. I had a great supervisor. He was always making sure we were on the same page and giving me opportunities to pursue things that I was passionate about. He always gave me great feedback on my writing and editing to help me improve. My co-workers were also in their own homes so we communicated when I edited their work. They were great about listening to my feedback and we never had any problems communicating. The hardest part of the job was the pay. It was only an internship so I did not get paid much. Also they run off of grants and donations so there was never any specific job security. I wanted to advance and move forward with them but they could only promise an additional internship with a minimal stipend increase. I loved the work I was doing for them. I loved working from home. I loved editing others work and seeing it develop into its full potential.

Pros

work from home, safe enviroment

Cons

low pay, uncertain advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at More Good Foundation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

More Good Foundation Reviews by Location

• More Good Foundation
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?